BY CLINIQUE

2.5ml x 3 = 7.5ml NEW # 01 Black Onyx see more...

Lisa M.
Lisa M.
My Favorite mascara, darkens the lash line so no need for eyeliner, doesn't clump - no spider legs, and really does extend and thicken lashes. Holds up to hot environments, doesn't run. Definitely get this mascara, great for any age. It's the blackest black.
Melinda F.
Melinda F.
Daytona Beach, FL
My FAVORITE mascara ever!! This is defiantly my go to tube for everyday use. It gives my lashes such great volume and separates them all so they don't look stuck together! I would defiantly buy this again I love it!
Desiree C.
Desiree C.
I decided to try this product and I loved it!! It's not to clumpy! It's amazing! I'm sure you would love it too!  This is amazing!!!!! You won't regret it if you buy it! I've tried so many others and this is the best! I would definitely buy this again!
Valeria A.
Valeria A.
Los Angeles, CA
This is just great!
It volumize my eyelashes, I use this product with my real eyelashes and actually get a full nice eyelash. I did receive this for free from Clinique, with a purchase, you receive a little baggy of makeup. Including these mascaras.
Salma A.
Salma A.
 I think that this mascara is not that good for the price that it is I guess that they do come in threes so it's a little more affordable than just buying one but I would much rather go for a drugstore one that's much cheaper and much better I would not buy again and I do not recommend
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
Richboro
This is my go to mascara because the formula is amazing and it's travel size. It's so easy to apply and doesn't smudge. Only thing I don't like is the brush is a little big. I would totally buy this again
Nora T.
Nora T.
I love this mascara! I got it as a gift and it's a life saver. It doesn't clump like the other drug store mascaras. I got it at a Clinique store and is my first time using it. I recommend to first time mascara users in general.
Rubi C.
Rubi C.
Kinston , NC
I got this mascara in a clinic free gift set. It's a good mascara I haven't used it much because I have a favorite one already. The applicator is good and it carry's a good amount of product.
Kaitlynn M.
Kaitlynn M.
Nelsonville, OH
This product makes your lashes look awesome. Doesn't clump and gives lots of volume. The brush actually works very well. But it is not waterproof. A little expensive but worth it outside of the waterproof issues
Viktoria B.
Viktoria B.
Absolutly awesome product! It makes my lashes long but at the same time they do not stick to each other! There is nothing i can say about this product more! It satisfied me to 100%