BY CLINIQUE

2.5ml x 3 = 7.5ml NEW # 01 Black Onyx see more...

Lee Ann N.
Toledo, OH
I did not care for Clinique Lash Power Mascara #01 Black Onyx. It was not easy to apply because it was too clumpy. I only used it a few times because I did not care for it. The packaging was nice, but it does not make the product. I would not buy this again.
Pao C.
La Puente , CA
I have this mascara and it works good on me but it can be better. It doesn't really make my eyelashes look fuller or longer and when I try taking it off with makeup remover not all of it comes off. It's good but not great
Sidney S.
Somerset, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this mascara, but it is typically not my go to. I usually prefer a more bold eye most of the time, It is great for the girl who likes a natural every day look, though. The packaging is sleek and simple, and the actual product is easy to use. I
Melinda F.
Daytona Beach , FL
My FAVORITE mascara ever!! This is defiantly my go to tube for everyday use. It gives my lashes such great volume and separates them all so they don't look stuck together! I would defiantly buy this again I love it!
Gabrielle P.
Saunderstown, RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Out of all the mascaras that I have tried this is by far my favorite! It's my go to and every time I wear it I get so many compliments on my eye lashes. It looks natural but it lengthens and darkens your lashes! Love it!!!
Kaitlynn M.
Nelsonville, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product makes your lashes look awesome. Doesn't clump and gives lots of volume. The brush actually works very well. But it is not waterproof. A little expensive but worth it outside of the waterproof issues
Valeria A.
Los Angeles, CA
This is just great!
It volumize my eyelashes, I use this product with my real eyelashes and actually get a full nice eyelash. I did receive this for free from Clinique, with a purchase, you receive a little baggy of makeup. Including these mascaras.
Taylor C.
Richboro
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to mascara because the formula is amazing and it's travel size. It's so easy to apply and doesn't smudge. Only thing I don't like is the brush is a little big. I would totally buy this again
Nora T.
I love this mascara! I got it as a gift and it's a life saver. It doesn't clump like the other drug store mascaras. I got it at a Clinique store and is my first time using it. I recommend to first time mascara users in general.
Kristin C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this simply because I got so many samples of it. It's great to make your lashes look longer and spread out. Not clumpy or hard to use. Lasts all day, but can smudge if you run your eyes.