BY CLINIQUE

2.5ml x 3 = 7.5ml NEW # 01 Black Onyx see more...

Lisa M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My Favorite mascara, darkens the lash line so no need for eyeliner, doesn't clump - no spider legs, and really does extend and thicken lashes. Holds up to hot environments, doesn't run. Definitely get this mascara, great for any age. It's the blackest black.
Alyssa Z.
moreno valley
Clinque masquras are one my go to favorites. It has a nice application onto lashes making them full and thick. It also gives a nice natural looking making your eyes pop looking long and full. I always use this masqura because I feel no need to wear fake eyelashes because it makes me feel happy to wear my own.
Salma A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
 I think that this mascara is not that good for the price that it is I guess that they do come in threes so it's a little more affordable than just buying one but I would much rather go for a drugstore one that's much cheaper and much better I would not buy again and I do not recommend
E A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The wand brush is great and allows you to really get to the root of the lashes. I would recommend this mascara for people in low humidity areas. It lasts most of the day with minimal flaking and washes off very easily with an oil based remover and does not fade out during wear.
Keira B.
Lancaster
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do actually do you like this product and I would recommend it to others this is my first time using it and it really plumped up my eyelashes and gave them the best volume they could give it was easy to apply and very gentle on my eyelashes until it came to taking it off
Taylor W.
Secretly I don't think I've ever purchased one of these, but I get my Clinique bags religiously JUST to get them. Oops. I have dark features and long lashes, and this mascara ACTUALLY makes my lashes touch my brows. Can get stuck together because the brush isn't the best, but can be fixed once they dry.
Maggie F.
This mascara leaves a great length on your eyelashes. It goes very wel with all eye colors. I use this product everyday I want a subtle but bold look on my eyelashes. Very nice packaging along with a very nice applicator. 5/5 recommend this to everyone
Desiree C.
I decided to try this product and I loved it!! It's not to clumpy! It's amazing! I'm sure you would love it too!  This is amazing!!!!! You won't regret it if you buy it! I've tried so many others and this is the best! I would definitely buy this again!
Londy B.
Marysville, OH
The Lash power mascara by Clinique was great. I still use it along with some other mascaras. I really enjoy exploring different types of mascaras, but this type is definitely a keeper! It looks great on my lashes, and makes them really stand out.
Alicia M.
Checotah, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Clinique Lash Power Mascara #1black onyx is the best mascara I have every used. I am a complete sucker for it. It needs no improvement. It is a high impact dramatic accessory to your look. I highly highly recommend this mascara.