BY CLINIQUE

2.5ml x 3 = 7.5ml NEW # 01 Black Onyx see more...

Alyssa Z.
Alyssa Z.
moreno valley
Clinque masquras are one my go to favorites. It has a nice application onto lashes making them full and thick. It also gives a nice natural looking making your eyes pop looking long and full. I always use this masqura because I feel no need to wear fake eyelashes because it makes me feel happy to wear my own.
E A.
E A.
The wand brush is great and allows you to really get to the root of the lashes. I would recommend this mascara for people in low humidity areas. It lasts most of the day with minimal flaking and washes off very easily with an oil based remover and does not fade out during wear.
Keira B.
Keira B.
Lancaster
I do actually do you like this product and I would recommend it to others this is my first time using it and it really plumped up my eyelashes and gave them the best volume they could give it was easy to apply and very gentle on my eyelashes until it came to taking it off
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
Secretly I don't think I've ever purchased one of these, but I get my Clinique bags religiously JUST to get them. Oops. I have dark features and long lashes, and this mascara ACTUALLY makes my lashes touch my brows. Can get stuck together because the brush isn't the best, but can be fixed once they dry.
Maggie F.
Maggie F.
This mascara leaves a great length on your eyelashes. It goes very wel with all eye colors. I use this product everyday I want a subtle but bold look on my eyelashes. Very nice packaging along with a very nice applicator. 5/5 recommend this to everyone
Londy B.
Londy B.
Marysville, OH
The Lash power mascara by Clinique was great. I still use it along with some other mascaras. I really enjoy exploring different types of mascaras, but this type is definitely a keeper! It looks great on my lashes, and makes them really stand out.
Alicia M.
Alicia M.
Checotah, OK
Clinique Lash Power Mascara #1black onyx is the best mascara I have every used. I am a complete sucker for it. It needs no improvement. It is a high impact dramatic accessory to your look. I highly highly recommend this mascara.
Gabrielle P.
Gabrielle P.
Saunderstown, RI
Out of all the mascaras that I have tried this is by far my favorite! It's my go to and every time I wear it I get so many compliments on my eye lashes. It looks natural but it lengthens and darkens your lashes! Love it!!!
Lee Ann N.
Lee Ann N.
Toledo, OH
I did not care for Clinique Lash Power Mascara #01 Black Onyx. It was not easy to apply because it was too clumpy. I only used it a few times because I did not care for it. The packaging was nice, but it does not make the product. I would not buy this again.
Pao C.
Pao C.
La Puente, CA
I have this mascara and it works good on me but it can be better. It doesn't really make my eyelashes look fuller or longer and when I try taking it off with makeup remover not all of it comes off. It's good but not great