BY CLINIQUE

Skin Types: All

One Side of The Brush Wraps Each Lash with A Shock of Rich Black Pigment. One Side Separates, 'stretches' Lashes to Their Lengthiest Potential. All In A Formula That Stays Put for Hours, Yet Removes Easily with Warm Water. Ophthalmologist Tested.

How To Use:

• Start At The Base Of Lashes And Wiggle Brush Up to The Tip of The Lashes
  • Repeat to Build
  • To Apply to Lower Lashes, Hold Wand Vertically
  • Do Not Pump Brush Into Container - This Adds Air That Can Dry Out The Mascara
  • To Prevent Clumping, Let Mascara Dry Between Coats
  • Remove Mascara with Your Favourite Clinique Eye Makeup Remover

Clinique Lash Power Lengthening Mascara
  • "I love everything clinique and this is absolutely no exception. I love the volume and how it makes my eyelashes look." in 7 reviews
  • "Love - always see good separation and lengthening of lashes. It's a little expensive for my price range but definitely worth the splurge." in 5 reviews
  • "I loved this mascara! Still so, really. But I was sent a couple samples of Benefit' s They're Real and it became my standard for every day. I use the waterproof formula of this one still though." in 5 reviews
judy b.
Fort Worth, TX
I was pleasantly surprised when I tried this mascara, it really made my lashes stand out. The great thing is that Clinique is one of the few companies that still make Brown mascara. But since brown is so hard to find, I had to start using black even though I never liked the look with blonde hair.
abisola A.
Clarks Summit, PA
Is my all-time favorite mascara recently as it's been discontinued I bought six to just to stay in stock until at least may I love this mascara I use it everyday it gives me long lashes without having to do any extra extensions or anything like that I love that it's separate sand volumizes and has fibers in it to make it look like you have longer eyelashes it's amazing hands down the best mascara ever
LISA D.
As many in this world, I am a contact wearer.  I also work in a face paced and often physically demanding job.  I love this mascara because it holds up to my day.  Often times, I can't wipe my eyes and if the mascara runs I can get in a bad situation.  Nothing like having it run and get on your contact.  This mascara does not.  It stays put until I take it off.  When I do, my lases don't break.   It makes my so small lases look great.  I especially like it when I don't have raccoon eyes.  No itching from this product that I get from other types.  Love it.
Miriam I.
No racoon eye. No smudges - even after rubbing my eyes. Yet comes off with ease (just use warm water and a slight rub with a cloth). I've never found a mascara I would re-buy and I would certainly re-buy this one. And it comes in brown - brown masacara that water resistant is very difficult to find.Clinique Lash Power Lenghtening Mascara - # 01 Black Onyx - 5.5ml/0.21oz
Merceades S.
I struggle finding Clinique products That i love. and this was one of them. I felt like the formulation lost its moisture super fast and make applying it hard after a couple of uses. It did make my lashes feel a lot better than regular mascaras but i feel it was too expensive to be wasteful like that.
Teresa Q.
I did not like this mascara very much. It tended to clump a lot and I did not like that. Was also very hard to take off at least for me. The packaging was nice. I would not buy again. I did not like the way it left my eyelashes and I think it's too expensive.
Emily C.
Poughkeepsie, NY
I first tried this when I got it as a free sample while buying Clinique toner. It was so great I had to go back for more. Extremely water proof (can go swimming and be okay). The travel / sample size is a perfect fit for your clutch on a night out. Does not clump and goes on very evenly. Recommend to my sister who now also swears by it.
Bailey J.
Jacksonville, FL
I love that it slides off with water, but stays on really well until you apply the water and slide it off with your fingers. No makeup remover required. It also never irritates. It does a great job adding volume and length too!!
would buy again most likely.
Brittney S.
Milan, GA
Love this mascara and the length it gives my lashes! It really pumps up the volume as well. My lashes are really short so I have to apply a good amount of any mascara I use but not this one! Two coats and I'm good to go
Thea V.
Plymouth, MN
This mascara used to be my go to everyday, but since I've found other brands I don't use it much anymore. I feel like yes, it gives me length in my lashes but it's missing out on giving me volume which to me is a MUST HAVE. Good mascara, but giving it 2 stars because there's better ones out there.