Clinique Lash Power Feathering Mascara- Black Onyx uploaded by Therese R.Clinique Lash Power Feathering Mascara- Black Onyx uploaded by Jordan S.

BY CLINIQUE

A smudge-resistant formula for soft, long, separated-to-perfection lashes. This must-have Full-Flutter Mascara creates length and fine-tuned separation plus a feathery-soft look and feel after every buildable coat. It stays put for up to 12 smudge-resistant hours, yet removes easily with warm water.

• "Received this mascara as a free sample from Sephora." in 1 review
  • "This is like my holy grail mascara!" in 1 review
  • "This mascara doesn't clump or make your eye lashes feel super heavy." in 1 review
  • "I like this product I love the brush but I would rather it be waterproof Overall it is a great product decent" in 1 review
  • "Not the best mascara wasn't impressed at all maybe it's the wand but it doesn't give you thick and full lashes like I like" in 1 review
Kristi J.
Englewood, CO
This is by far the best mascara I have ever used! I have always had raccoon eyes after using any other mascara within a few hours. But this mascara never goes anywhere on my face besides my eyelashes. I am so happy with this product. I will never change mascara again.
(Sidenote: When this mascara gets a little old, in about two months for me but I use a lot, it starts to flake off during the day. No big deal, just grab another tube and have fantastic lashes all day!!!) Only comes off with warm water, so ladies, stay out of the hot tubs!
Anna P.
Well use it once and I did not like it at all, they are very good to tell but not so much for their price, they are exaggeratedly expensive for what they are, they are good but there are other brands that are worth less and are better, of course everyone has Your opinion about it but I stay with Covergirl or Colosal instead of clinique
Kristen R.
Fort Worth, TX
Great product for layering and that look of easygoing lashes. They give the appearance of falsies but without making you look like you have spider legs on your eyes! My favorite go to product and easy to remove with warm water.
Kristy S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mascara formula. The wand gives a nice natural flare to the eyelashes, which I enjoy. There is no scent, and is not irritating to my sensitive eyes. I bought mine from the Clinique counter for $14, which is a higher price point than drug store, but worth it if you want to pay.
Leigh M.
This mascara is pretty good! Clinique is a good brand and I have loved using their products. This specific mascara is great. The brush really helps to coat lashes and to separate them. Because of this my lashes don't really clump, but they have a nice, full look to them.
Samantha S.
West Seneca , NY
This was my first time using this mascara. It is great for a natural makeup day. It is very light weight and certainly not clumpy at all. It makes your lashes look very fluffy. The packaging is ok. Clinque's packaging is just not my aesthetic. The mascara did not dry out for almost too long. I would recommend this product to someone who likes very separated, full lashes, and that is looking for the "no makeup, makeup" look.
Rita H.
Greensboro, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Clinique did a awesome job with this mascara I love the brush. I received this as a birthday gift and first time using it. The only thing I do not like is it does not stay on well. I believe if you like Clinique products you will love the mascara. I probably will not get again because of it coming off easy.
Melissa R.
Valrico, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara is amazing. No clumping and it lasts all day. I have vought quite a few to keep on hand and to gift. Plus I am very sensitive and can't use to many branda. Luckily this brand does not irritatw my eyes. Love it!!!!!
Rosa T.
Waltham, MA
Have you seen the bristle on this mascara uhhhhh I love it! Works smoothly applying the product on your lashes. Gives you that umfff with lenght and longer lashes. Love Clinique  so many options we get with mascaras but this is my favorite. It's one of my repurchase that I will have to go for!
Desiree F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
la verdad la probé y no es de mis favoritas no me gusto , siento que no da un gran efecto a las pestañas no las alarga ni las en comparación a otras que he probado por menor costo.no la volvería a comprar
Rosa H.
Brooklyn, NY
I wold like to know if that mascara works good ?
Laura L.
Is this mascara waterproof?
Agustina G.
Does it make your lashes look longer?
Laura L.
Is this mascara waterproof?