Clinique Lash Power Feathering Mascara- Black Onyx uploaded by Therese R.Clinique Lash Power Feathering Mascara- Black Onyx uploaded by Jordan S.

BY CLINIQUE

A smudge-resistant formula for soft, long, separated-to-perfection lashes. This must-have Full-Flutter Mascara creates length and fine-tuned separation plus a feathery-soft look and feel after every buildable coat. It stays put for up to 12 smudge-resistant hours, yet removes easily with warm water.

• "Received this mascara as a free sample from Sephora." in 1 review
  • "This is like my holy grail mascara!" in 1 review
  • "This mascara doesn't clump or make your eye lashes feel super heavy." in 1 review
  • "I like this product I love the brush but I would rather it be waterproof Overall it is a great product decent" in 1 review
  • "Not the best mascara wasn't impressed at all maybe it's the wand but it doesn't give you thick and full lashes like I like" in 1 review
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Cypress, CA
This is my new favorite mascara! I was using Benefit's They're Real! and then Roller Lash when it came out. I seriously loved them both, but my eyes are super sensitive (I have light blue eyes that are extremely sensitive to light) and water really easily. I feel like my eyes would being to water and pull in the mascara formula into my eyes which would irritate them. I tried this Clinique formula and the results were amazing! It really does feather your lashes out and you can build it to be more dramatic. I'll never use a different brand again!
Amy R.
Amy R.
Cleves, OH
This is one of my favorite mascaras. I went through chemotherapy and my eyelashes were falling out and watering so I took a break from mascara. When I returned this was the one for me. Light on the lashes it helps feather them out to look like more, and when my eyes still water with bright light this doesn't smudge. It really is a nice mascara and if you want to do an extra layer later in the day to go out for the night- that' s a nice look too. It's also easy to remove!
Anna P.
Anna P.
Well use it once and I did not like it at all, they are very good to tell but not so much for their price, they are exaggeratedly expensive for what they are, they are good but there are other brands that are worth less and are better, of course everyone has Your opinion about it but I stay with Covergirl or Colosal instead of clinique
Lauren c.
Lauren c.
Ellington, CT
Nearly perfect mascara! Perfect application, no clumps, but if worn without setting spray, touched a lot, or worn for a while I have found that it will flake. Be careful around water too, because it isn't waterproof. Looks gorgeous though! Would recommend, but be careful not to touch it too much.
Rosa D.
Rosa D.
The first mascara I have loved in a long time. No clumps or crazy Elvira eyelashes. Nice light but noticeable finish. Great for everyday use when you aren't looking for big dramatic lashes. Definitely gives a bit of length too.
Aneta N.
Aneta N.
Saddle Brook, NJ
This stuff is amazing. It lifts every last even the small ones. It gives my small lashes a lot of volume and people think that I am wearing falsies! It is also long wearing but comes off easily with eye makeup remover.
Amelia R.
Amelia R.
Blythewood, SC
I could use this product the rest of my life. I love this mascara. It really makes my eyelashes pop! The best part is they give the sample sizes away for free all the time with the GWP bags that they do quite often!
Jackeline P.
Jackeline P.
I love this product and it leaves your eyelashes very full of
Volume and they look amazing it is a bit expensive in my
Opinion but I can agree that it is just fabulous I would recommend this to anybody
Kayla P.
Kayla P.
Mascara is great, use this one in and out with other kids but I always seem to jump back, love it for everyday and it's very back and doesn't clump up and get weird like some can do, love this mascara!
Tegan R.
Tegan R.
Las Vegas
Love this product !! Amazing at enhancing my eyelashes. Coats evenly and lasts all day ! Makes my blue eyes pop and I absolutely love it
Rosa H.
Rosa H.
Brooklyn, NY
I wold like to know if that mascara works good ?
Agustina G.
Agustina G.
Does it make your lashes look longer?
Laura L.
Is this mascara waterproof?
Laura L.
Is this mascara waterproof?