BY CLINIQUE

Lash Power Feathering Mascara - Out-to-there length and fine-tuned separation plus a feathery-soft look and feel after every buildable coat. All in a formula that stays put for up to 12 smudge-resistant hours, yet removes easily with warm water.(0.21 oz.) - Lash Power Feathering Mascara see more...

• Is this good for short stubby lashes?2 Answers
  • is this a long lasting product, or worth the money for how much y...1 Answers
Luisa F.
Kansas City, MO
This is my everyday mascara. Will it give you VOOM? Probably not, but it does a great job at defining your lashes. It is also great if you layer mascaras like I do. My one gripe is that after a month or so I feel like it starts to flake, I think this is just poor formula. I got a box of two from my mom but for the value, I don't think I would buy it again. FIX THE FLAKING CLINIQUE and I would definitely buy..
Noemi F.
Baldwin Park , CA
This is not a good mascara. It really doesn't do anything for the lashes and it's way too expensive for what it does. The mascara also dries out very quickly. There are a lot of drugstore mascaras that do a way better job.
Grace B.
West Salem, OH
I love the brush that comes with this mascara! The key to good lashes is using "new" mascara. I have learned that even though there is some left, it's probably time to toss the mascara when it gets a little too "Dry".
Rebecca E.
Taylors, SC
I like this mascara a lot but I love other brands better especially some other drugstore mascara but I will admit I love the benefit roller lash a ton better I do recomend this though it's just not for me
Elie W.
Bayside, NY
This is a very natural mascara. I love it for layering on top of another mascara because it adds that extra length and REALLY separates everything at the end. I love it!
Jenn S.
Good mascara for a light finish and keeps lashes separated. That said, it doesn't make an impact on its own and needs to be layered or used with another mascara.
krupa b.
Danevang, TX
I 100% recommend buying this mascara it's the best one I love it so much I use it every day and if you put on mascara sometimes I don't even put on foundation
Isabella L.
I've been only using it recently but so far, so good. Other brands make my eyes really itchy (I ise contact lenses, maybe is that), except for this one!!
Riki J.
River Forest, IL
It's not that great. It does go on smoothly and not clumpy but it's definitely over priced. I like my lashes big and this just doesn't do it
Cindy W.
McLean, VA
I loooove Clinique's mascaras - they all have a wonderful texture and don't really come off on my skin until after maybe 9 hours of wear.
Katie H.
Battle Creek, MI
Is this good for short stubby lashes?
Sara M.
Oxford, MS
is this a long lasting product, or worth the money for how much you get?