BY CLINIQUE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lash Power Feathering Mascara - Out-to-there length and fine-tuned separation plus a feathery-soft look and feel after every buildable coat. All in a formula that stays put for up to 12 smudge-resistant hours, yet removes easily with warm water.(0.21 oz.) - Lash Power Feathering Mascara

• Is this good for short stubby lashes?2 Answers
  • is this a long lasting product, or worth the money for how much y...1 Answers
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This mascara is just ok. It works fine but doesn’t do anything special for my lashes. It doesn’t make my eyes water or itch so that’s great but I like a lot of other mascaras like the lengthening one with the tiny wand much better. I definitely won’t buy this again but there is nothing really wrong with it’s just not my kind of mascara and someone wanting a more natural curled lash look might enjoy it.
Ellie (.
I got this as part of a set from Sephora and like the coverage that it gives. The actual wand head is a little thick for my liking but it gives a full lash look. More of a night time going out finish than day time in my opinion but it is a nice mascara.
Sheila D.
Pasadena , CA
Clinique Lash Doubling Mascara My secret for thickening my lashed and adding a full effect. I wear my mascara though out the day and it doesn't flake or come off. It's not water proof and easy to come off.
Angelica R.
I honestly love this mascara. I recently purchased it at ulta and fell in love with it upon using it. I have small straight lashes so of course I use an eyelash curler to help with curling it. The bristles actually helped curl my eye lashes better and faster. Usually I'll need to curl again after applying one coat but just once is good enough. This is a definitely must buy. Will be purchasing again.
Luisa F.
Kansas City, MO
This is my everyday mascara. Will it give you VOOM? Probably not, but it does a great job at defining your lashes. It is also great if you layer mascaras like I do. My one gripe is that after a month or so I feel like it starts to flake, I think this is just poor formula. I got a box of two from my mom but for the value, I don't think I would buy it again. FIX THE FLAKING CLINIQUE and I would definitely buy..
Christin S.
South Bend, IN
This is my absolute favorite mascara ever!!! If you have "boy eyelashes" like me you will love it too! Or if you were born will the perfect eyelashes you still love this. It's fans out every lash you have, making them look fuller and the wand is amazing and making them look longer without using a curler. Ladies you need this product!!
Melissa B.
Perfect everyday mascara for subtle, sophisticated makeup looks. I have decent lashes, but one product I always go for is mascara. However, for everyday looks, I prefer a dark brown color, since it looks less stark compared to black. Brown is hard to come by, but this dark chocolate color is great. In addition, the formula is wonderful. It curls my lashes and makes them look fuller, without looking like I'm wearing mascara.
Maya M.
Troy, NY
I love this mascara for every day when I'm not trying to get as much volume and wow factor. It applys a small amount to each lash and manages to look extremely natural. I don't use this for going out and trying to get longer and voluminous lashes but it's perfect for my long days at school and as an athlete especially. It stays on all day and I have only noticed crumbling once or twice after using this product for months.
Wilmarie U.
Orlando, Fl
I am a faithful Clinique user,1st they dont test on animals...2nd their mascara and wands wands are excellent. Like the name suggests, this wand does feather out the lashes. I do not use it on it's own, but rather, as a final coat. I find the wand gets rid of clumps and makes the lashes look individual and separates them. This is a good addition to your mascara selection. Its worth every penny of it!! Guarantee
Zairea S.
Reading, PA
This mascara is one of my favorite and it honestly just grew on me out of nowhere. I've been using it for two years and it doesn't clump really bad like most mascaras but it clumps just enough for your lashes to have insane volume. Usually I use a spooli for my lashes because of clumpy mascaras but I haven't had to do it with this mascara since is started using it. It gives the perfect amount of length and volume and it's honestly heaven.
Katie H.
Battle Creek, MI
Is this good for short stubby lashes?
Sara M.
Oxford, MS
is this a long lasting product, or worth the money for how much you get?