Clinique - Lash Power Extension Visible Mascara - # 01 Black Onyx 6g/0.21oz uploaded by Tatyana W.

BY CLINIQUE

Contains innovative thermal sensitive technology. Helps pretty lashes go through rain, sweat, humidity, tears. Easily removes with warm water. Unique brush design reaches tiniest lashes. Beautifully lengthens lashes. Ophthalmologist tested. see more...

Velvet M.
Dallas, TX
This is great for those days you want to look natural but you want lashes for days. Great formula, doesn’t flake or run. It is not irritable to the eyes and combs through your lashes perfectly.
Sara S.
Proctorville
Review for: Clinique - Lash Power Extension Visible Mascara # 01 Black Onyx - 6g/0.21oz more...
I really liked this! I liked the brush on this the most. It made my lashes look even fuller and bigger then they already are. It went on great and didn’t really clump. I hate when mascaras clump up on me.
Tatyana W.
Mesquite, TX
My first time receiving this was actually unexpected I went to clique for a foundation match up for the winter because of my skin changing with the weather but at the end of my visit the nice lady gave me 3 lash wands a mini palette and this mascara at first I was like oh it's just a little mascara probably good for only bottom lashes but to my surprise one day I happen to not have time to apply falsies so eyeliner and mascara was the only option with all my other mascaras dried out I had to use this and Jesus just look at the picture it says enough this thing is a miracle
Bailey T.
I'm not a fan of traditional "waterproof" mascaras, but I also hate under eye smudges. I just recently got into tubing mascara (the mascara literally creates little tubes around each lash), and I'm in love with this formula. It will not smudge, and it's easy to remove. I remove mine by running hot water over a cotton pad, holding it to my eye for a few seconds, then gently rub until my lashes look clean. The residue (not sure what to call it) will look like spider legs on the cotton pad, and for some reason I find that so satisfying. I just tested this mascara agains the No7 Stay Perfect mascara, which is also great, but I do actually prefer the Clinique formula (less clumpy). This mascara gives a nice dark and lengthened, yet natural look.
Ilyana M.
Oh my good lord I love this mascara! I got a few of them as gifts and it became my instant favorite. The formula doesn't clump and holds up well to water. I've been asked if I got lash extensions or a lift and people have been surprised when I said it was only mascara! I've converted quite a few friends to this product.
Ashley P.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I like this mascara for day to day use. If you are looking to add length or volume this isn't the one but the black color is great and it doesn't clump and stays on well. I use this when I'm going for more of a daytime look and use something else for my switch to nighttime makeup.
Samantha J.
W Colls Hgts, NJ
I first received this mascara in a clinique sample bag. After one use I immediately went and purchased it. I would love to try more of clinique's eyewear just because this one is such a favorite. One of the best mascaras I have ever used. One draw back is that it is on the more expensive side.
Jennifer F.
Draper, UT
I received this mascara free for spending over $50 at Clinique at Macy's along with some other products. I like this mascara for an every day natural look. Nothing fancy or overdoing your lashes. Just a natural smooth black mascara that I did not have a bad reaction to. Yes I would recommend this mascara. It is a good staple to your collection.
Jordanne F.
Pfafftown, NC
I love this mascara. It definitely makes my eyelashes appear longer and thicker. It doesn't smear and run too bad. I feel like it lasts a long time. I don't think the price is bad for the product.
Isabel E.
Fayetteville, NC
If you want a natural look, go with this!!! It's awesome because it is very thin and soft. It does not lump up. But if you are looking for that night time full lashes look....not so much, yup would have to spend a lot of time and coats....