Clinique Lash Power Extension Visible Mascara uploaded by Tatyana W.

BY CLINIQUE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Contains innovative thermal sensitive technology. Helps pretty lashes go through rain, sweat, humidity, tears. Easily removes with warm water. Unique brush design reaches tiniest lashes. Beautifully lengthens lashes. Ophthalmologist tested.

Clinique Lash Power Extension Visible Mascara
  • "I love this mascara. It's works amazingly. The price is reasonable, especially for a higher end product. It's works great long lasting and you don't need to much product. I would buys this again and again." in 7 reviews
  • "I love this mascara. It definitely makes my eyelashes appear longer and thicker. It doesn't smear and run too bad. I feel like it lasts a long time. I don't think the price is bad for the product." in 7 reviews
  • "This may be my all-time favorite mascara. Give me a nice natural look but still makes my eyes look flattering. It just lengthens really well. That's miscarry doesn't flake or wear off by the end of the day such a great product" in 7 reviews
  • "This formula is sweat proof, tear proof, water resistant and I have definitely put it to the test!! This mascara stayed on through a day long funeral and rubbing my eyes and was still on! I don't know any other formula that can do that without damaging the lashes." in 5 reviews
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
Always look flawless. My face will last all day, all night long. No matter what type of hell I can put my body though. It doesn’t matter the weather, if I’m in the sun all day long, going to the gym, or wearing my fave for 22 hours a day. It look like I just put my makeup on. Well work the buy.
Sara S.
Proctorville , OH
I really liked this! I liked the brush on this the most. It made my lashes look even fuller and bigger then they already are. It went on great and didn’t really clump. I hate when mascaras clump up on me.
Bailey T.
I'm not a fan of traditional "waterproof" mascaras, but I also hate under eye smudges. I just recently got into tubing mascara (the mascara literally creates little tubes around each lash), and I'm in love with this formula. It will not smudge, and it's easy to remove. I remove mine by running hot water over a cotton pad, holding it to my eye for a few seconds, then gently rub until my lashes look clean. The residue (not sure what to call it) will look like spider legs on the cotton pad, and for some reason I find that so satisfying. I just tested this mascara agains the No7 Stay Perfect mascara, which is also great, but I do actually prefer the Clinique formula (less clumpy). This mascara gives a nice dark and lengthened, yet natural look.
Ilyana M.
Oh my good lord I love this mascara! I got a few of them as gifts and it became my instant favorite. The formula doesn't clump and holds up well to water. I've been asked if I got lash extensions or a lift and people have been surprised when I said it was only mascara! I've converted quite a few friends to this product.
Ashley P.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I like this mascara for day to day use. If you are looking to add length or volume this isn't the one but the black color is great and it doesn't clump and stays on well. I use this when I'm going for more of a daytime look and use something else for my switch to nighttime makeup.
Jennifer F.
Draper, UT
I received this mascara free for spending over $50 at Clinique at Macy's along with some other products. I like this mascara for an every day natural look. Nothing fancy or overdoing your lashes. Just a natural smooth black mascara that I did not have a bad reaction to. Yes I would recommend this mascara. It is a good staple to your collection.
Jordanne F.
Pfafftown, NC
Isabel E.
Fayetteville, NC
If you want a natural look, go with this!!! It's awesome because it is very thin and soft. It does not lump up. But if you are looking for that night time full lashes look....not so much, yup would have to spend a lot of time and coats....
April D.
Malden, MA
Great product. Applies beautifully and is very long lasting. I have blue eyes and when I wear this mascara my eyes just pop. It makes them appear longer and fuller. Thumbs up Clinique! I would definitely recommend to others!
Kali G.
Not s huge fan of this mascara. It flakes throughout the day and makes my eyelashes feel heavy. It really doesn't lengthen my lashes or make them look fuller. I have tried many different ways to use this product, but I just can't seem to fall in love with it