Clinique Lash Power Curling Mascara (Long Wearing Formula) uploaded by Marii M.

BY CLINIQUE

Stretches each lash beyond limit with unique formulaFeatures a ward that uplifts every lashGives strong hold to maintain curling effectNo smudging, flaking or smearingEasily removes with warm waterAllergy test, fragrance free & formulated for Asian eyes

Clinique Lash Power Curling Mascara (Long Wearing Formula)
  • "It's always hard for me to find a good mascara that doesn't clump up but this mascara defies my lashes and makes them stand out. I love the results from this mascara; the length I get is absolutely incredible. I don't think I've ever had a mascara give me such length before! It also gives great volume. I wash it off with warm water and it doesn't leave the whole panda eyes look. I deff do recomend to get one. " in 5 reviews
  • "Awesome mascara. Curls your lashes without clumping them. Highly recommend this product " in 3 reviews
Sylvia R.
Little Rock, AR
I like how smooth this mascara applies. My lashes look so long and gives me decent volume. It's no so bad even if you cry or get it wet, as long as you don't touch it. The moment you do, it doesn't dissolve or smears, it crumples like wet toilet paper. This is the same when you're removing it. It comes off in pieces. This is good if you can work with it, but to me it's annoying and makes removal difficult. It's a trade-off for great looking lashes.
Marii M.
Kacee T.
Ball, LA
I absolutely love this mascara! It lengthens my lashes to the sky! It is super long lasting and it doesn't clump or flake. It's perfect for my lower lashes and it layers beautifully with other mascaras if you would like to.
Sasha K.
Jamaica, NY
This has made my lashes Curley and thicker! Great value not at all expensive as I hope it to be! I have basic brown eyes and it works well! Better than all the other alternatives !
Ari D.
Evans, CO
I am using this mascara on daily basis, it gives the volume that I needed and lasted me awhile.for the amount I spent on this beauty, this product is worth it every penny I spent.
Kayleigh  H.
I absolutely love this mascara. It is very unique in that you can use it to just give your lashes a little volume, or to give them lots of volume. This is my go to mascara for a night out when I need lots of emphasis and volume
Susan D.
Newnan, GA
I love this mascara. I don't like to wear a lot of makeup. I usually go for anatural look and this makes your lashes appear longer fuller and curvy. Would use again.
This mascara is awesome and stays on allllll day, no matter the activities!! Great for someone who doesn't like using an eyelash curler, because it curls in itself.
Jessica E.
Nashville, TN
this mascara provides excellent added length and volume! i have never had an issue with this particular mascara clumping, which is often difficult to find!
Emily K.
Tinley Park, IL
I LOVE this stuff. I'm surprised this isn't a "cult favorite". Used to be obsessed with "the're real!" By benefit, but this is now my staple mascara :)
mailen d.