Clinique  Lash Doubling Mascara
Clinique Lash Doubling Mascara
By Clinique
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
Do you think Clinique Mascara is better than MAC?
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.
3 years, 5 months ago
I am not a huge fan of clinique mascara i love there other products but there mascara tends to clump easily.
Federal Way, WA
4 years, 7 months ago
If you want subtle lashes then go with Clinique if you want vavavoom then go with mac which is much better quality
Federal Way, WA
Carissa E.
Carissa E.
Alexandria, VA
4 years, 7 months ago
I've never tried MAC mascara but I have tried TONS of other brands, way too many to list. Clinique is my tried and true. If it's not broke (lol). You might also really like their lengthening mascara, that one is my favorite of the Clinique mascaras. They also have a really nice lash conditioner treatment.
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
4 years, 7 months ago
Don't get me wrong I LOVE MAC...but not for mascara. Clinique's mascara is by far the best.
Angela W.
Angela W.
4 years, 7 months ago
I personally believe its better than MAC. I have sensitive skin and the Clinique products have not bothered my skin at all.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Lawrenceville, GA
4 years, 8 months ago
I like it. They gave me this as a trial and it was nice. No clumping
Cintia Q.
Cintia Q.
Grand Rapids , MI
4 years, 9 months ago
It depends on ur skin cause some Mac products make me break out. I know with clinique that will never happen.