Marquis C.
Marquis C.
San Antonio, TX

Do you think Clinique Mascara is better than MAC?
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.
May 26, 2014, 7:49 p.m.
I am not a huge fan of clinique mascara i love there other products but there mascara tends to clump easily.
Jackie B.
April 14, 2013, 10:52 a.m.
If you want subtle lashes then go with Clinique if you want vavavoom then go with mac which is much better quality
Jackie B.
April 14, 2013, 10:52 a.m.
Carissa E.
Carissa E.
April 4, 2013, 2:04 p.m.
I've never tried MAC mascara but I have tried TONS of other brands, way too many to list. Clinique is my tried and true. If it's not broke (lol). You might also really like their lengthening mascara, that one is my favorite of the Clinique mascaras. They also have a really nice lash conditioner treatment.
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
April 1, 2013, 9:10 p.m.
Don't get me wrong I LOVE MAC...but not for mascara. Clinique's mascara is by far the best.
Angela W.
Angela W.
March 26, 2013, 5:30 a.m.
I personally believe its better than MAC. I have sensitive skin and the Clinique products have not bothered my skin at all.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Feb. 22, 2013, 12:01 p.m.
I like it. They gave me this as a trial and it was nice. No clumping
Cintia Q.
Cintia Q.
Feb. 2, 2013, 10:15 a.m.
It depends on ur skin cause some Mac products make me break out. I know with clinique that will never happen.

Join Now