Clinique  Lash Doubling Mascara

Clinique Lash Doubling Mascara

BY CLINIQUE

A lash-thickening mascara for bigger, better lashes. This mascara magnifies lashes to twice their size. The transfer-resistant formula thickens and the unique tapered brush grabs every lash. Ophthalmologist tested. see more...

• How was the consistency?1 Answers
  • I'm running low on mascara and am looking to try a new brand. I u...1 Answers
  • I have used Maybelline full & soft mascara for years because ...1 Answers
Clinique  Lash Doubling Mascara
Clinique Lash Doubling Mascara
  • "I like this mascara because its not clumpy at all and makes your lashes look thicker and longer you can add multiple coats and it still wont clump" in 23 reviews
  • "Love it made my lashes big and fuller lashes it is a little expensive but well worth it plus Clinique always give a free sample of this mascara when they have bonus time . " in 6 reviews
  • "The o ly downfall to it is that it does melt off your bottom lashes so you probably will need to wipe under your eyes throughout the day often. " in 6 reviews
  • "This is a great product to get long lashes without the clumps or brittle, flakey lashes. " in 6 reviews
  • "If you find yourself constantly getting your eye lashes clumped with a certain mascara, you NEED to try this one." in 5 reviews
Cara M.
My all time favorite mascara! The formula and the wand are amazing! I love having a more natural looking mascara look rather than a clumpy one and this really did it for me. I've been using this mascara for about 5 years now and I can't get enough. The application is super easy and it applies the perfect amount of product. The best part is that you can build on it. You can apply as many layers as you want without having to worry about it getting clumpy. It's really good with separating the lashes and keeping them from sticking together. I would definitely recommend this mascara ❤️
Michaela W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was given the little sample mascara from a friend since she didn't use it and I thought I would try it. Was I pleasantly surprised! I have long eyelashes so this mascara was perfect for them! The brush reaches every angle and makes my lashes look so even and gorgeous. It separates them and makes them look full. Highly recommend this for women with longer lashes!
Kelsey P.
I have allergies and sensitive skin. Normally none of Clinique`s products bother my skin or allergies, but this mascara does make my eyes itch. That alone is a reason for me to not like this product, but I also don`t feel that it does much to "double" my lashes.
This is not a product I will buy again and I would not recommend this. I will stick with blinc mascara.
Maria C.
DALLAS, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: No. 01
I received this mascara as a gift and I will forever love this mascara!! This was the first time I've used anything Clinique and I am hooked!! My lashes are long, full and full of volume. No other mascara has ever done that...and I only used one application!! And the best part-it doesn't run!! I love, love, love this mascara!!!
Briana E.
Oceanside, CA
I've tried this mascara multiple times and have never fallen in love with it. It's just a basic mascara and doesn't do much besides make my lashes darker and a bit longer. I like it for my bottom lashes because of the thin brush. This could work for some people but there's other drugstore mascaras I like a lot better.
Erica C.
North Augusta, SC
As a daily mascara Clinique Lash Doubling works well. It is nice and dark and lasts all day. However, if you are looking for a high impact look this is probably not what you are looking for. I prefer something that provides more definition and helps curl lashes as well. This is a good product, just not my preference.
Melanie L.
I love this mascara. I've used it for years, and nothing else balances out high impact while maintaining a reasonably light, comfortable formula as well as this one does. I recently tried another new mascara, but I will be returning to this one once again. I love that Clinique is consistently gentle on my eyes, too.
Katie
Las Vegas, NV
This mascara is great for getting the lower lashes because of the wand shape. The black is very dark and creamy, but can sometimes become messy before it dries. I find myself having to clean up little spots around my eyes after using it. Still great for grabbing all of your lashes and brightening the eyes.
Erika L.
Beaumont, TX
Great for if you want a subtle every day look. Not too heavy on the eyes, and more natural. For its hypoallergenic qualities, I'd say its a good price. I normally purchase Clinique at department store makeup counters. I would recommend for someone who doesn't need tons of volume and still wants length.
Paulina E.
I have been using this mascara since i was 15 years old and I am still in LOVE with this product. It adds volume, length and drama to all my lashes. Above all, it holds my curl like no other. This is one of my holy grail mascaras and I would definitely recommend it to a friend.
Andrea S.
Which color do you prefer: Black or Black/Brown?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
Do you think Clinique Mascara is better than MAC?
Lauren K.
Cedarburg, WI
How easily does this mascara come off?
Jessica H.
Allston, MA
Does this mascara clump/flake?
Jacqueline G.
Does this mascara contain the mini extending fibers ?