BY CLINIQUE

Benefits: Lengthened

Magnifies lashes to twice their size. Thickens them to maximum volume. In minimum time. Unique tapered brush finds every lash. For bigger, better lashes. Ophthalmologist tested.

How to Use:

• Start at the base of lashes and wiggle brush up to the tip of lashes
  • Use tapered tip of brush to separate and define. Repeat to build
  • To apply to lower lashes, hold wand vertically
  • Do not pump brush in container—this adds air that can dry out the mascara
  • To prevent clumping, let mascara dry between coats
  • Remove with your favourite Clinique eye makeup remover

• Would you recommend this product to someone who rarely us...1 Answers
  • Does this mascara clump up together? I hate mascaras that...1 Answers
  • Why would anyone need four whole mascara why aren't you d...1 Answers
Clinique Lash Doubling Mascara
  • "It truly does deliver results. If you are looking to make your lashes look thicker and fuller, Clinique's doubling lash is a must, I love it!" in 69 reviews
  • "I like this mascara because its not clumpy at all and makes your lashes look thicker and longer you can add multiple coats and it still wont clump" in 23 reviews
  • "Clinique has been my go-to for many years now where skin care and makeup are concerned. Their Lash Doubling Mascara is no different! It provides great length and accentuates your lashes in a natural but dramatic way. It's perfect for both day and night looks. Clumping is almost non-existent, and it never looks heavy or caked on. It's also fairly smudge resistant for a mascara that's not waterproof. Because it's hypoallergenic in addition to being opthamologist tested , it works well for people like myself who have sensitive skin and eyes. Although Clinique's products tend to be a bit more expensive than those you'll find in the drugstore, you really get what you pay for. The extra money is definitely worth it if it's something you can afford." in 15 reviews
  • "Love it made my lashes big and fuller lashes it is a little expensive but well worth it plus Clinique always give a free sample of this mascara when they have bonus time . " in 6 reviews
  • "The o ly downfall to it is that it does melt off your bottom lashes so you probably will need to wipe under your eyes throughout the day often. " in 6 reviews
emily j.
This product is honestly pretty good! I have tried it with multiple samples and it never fails to impress me.
To begin, the packaging is really simple and sleek. Not too much it going on at one time, which I value and enjoy:) Additionally, the brush is really nice and really easy to work with, which is another great quality.
Now, for the formulation. I have noticed that this does clump if you put too much on, which is a downfall. However, it is very long lasting which restores some of the quality.
Sarah Z.
Indianapolis
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a staple for me. It’s not super-dramatic, but what I do get are fuller, longer (but natural) lashes. I trust Clinique. It never irritates my eyes. Excellent for everyday pretty lashes.
Ivette B.
Fredericksburg
This mascara is okay for everyday use, it does give you length and it helps that the very tip of it is smaller, so it helps apply better on the inner and outer corners.
Angie O.
Detroit, MI
I love this mascara! I got a sample sized tube with a free gift from Clinique and it’s great. This mascara doubles the length of your lashes and it still gives a natural look. As you can see in my before and after picture, I have very thin, short lashes before but after I apply, my lashes look a lot longer and still look natural!
Laura A.
Auburn, AL
This mascara is perfect whether for the workplace or a night out. I love how compact and easy to use the brush and container are. The mascara formula helps volumize my eyelashes while giving them a great black pigment. I also love that I can layer it with other mascara without it having a clumpy look.
Diamond B.
The best mascara adds volume and length to individual lashes, creating a plump, fanned-out look, free of clumps and free of cake. With the enormous number of mascaras on the market, shopping around for your perfect tube can feel like a lifelong experiment. We’ve done the experimenting for you. We got the inside scoop from beauty experts, combed through beauty retail sites, and pored over customer reviews to find worthy mascaras from department stores and drugstores alike, then brought in a promising batch to test ourselves.
Jessica W.
Burkburnett , TX
I hate this mascara. It doesn’t do almost anything for my lashes. It makes a huge mess every time I put it on, no matter how careful I am. And it burns my eyes. Even if I don’t get it in my eye, just being near my eyes makes them burn. I hate this.
Yesenia V.
Lawrenceville , GA
Not happy with this purchase. The mascara is not what I had in mind this is my first time purchasing this mascara it has little volume and just smears tio easily. I would not purchase this again
Sarah S.
Vail, CO
This is my favorite mascara ever! It stays on all day and never flakes off. The fact that you need warm water to wash it off is perfect because if you walk through rain/snow the water certainly isn't warm. Not only does it wear well, it doesn't clump and goes on evenly for the whole lash. While it does not add volume, it does add a ton of length which is exactly what I was looking for!
Liz N.
This mascara is a staple in my makeup collection. Because of the shape of the wand, this mascara is great for my bottom and top lashes. It does a great job of lengthening your eyelashes.
Andrea S.
Which color do you prefer: Black or Black/Brown?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
Do you think Clinique Mascara is better than MAC?
Lauren K.
Cedarburg, WI
How easily does this mascara come off?
Jessica H.
Allston, MA
Does this mascara clump/flake?
Jackie G.
Does this mascara contain the mini extending fibers ?