BeautyFaceFace MakeupClinique
Lash Building Primer 48g/016oz

Clinique Lash Building Primer 4.8g/0.16oz

Clinique Lash Building Primer A lash primer that conditions lashes and boosts the benefits of Clinique mascaras. It has a unique polymer that holds lashes for extended wear.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Clinique Lash Building Primer 4.8g/0.16oz!
How would you rate this product?
Vidhi J.
Westbury, NY
This is a great lash primer! When I put this on and then when I use a mascara makes my lashes look very fuller and gets them clump free!
Savannah M.
Williston, ND
MY FAVORITE!! I’ve tried a lot of primers but none stand up to this one. It’s natural and doesn’t seem heavy with a high impact mascara!
Ulysses D.
Atlanta, GA
This lash building primer is so easy to put on and there is a lot of product in the container. It is definitely worth the money
Jenna B.
Love this lash building primer, always use it with my clinique mascara and they both go hand in hand. Makes such a great base for my mascara. Lasts a while and is well worth the price.

Looking for your answer?