BY CLINIQUE

Benefits: Priming

Lash-conditioning undercoat boosts the benefits of Clinique mascaras. Unique polymer combination holds mascara to lashes for a longer, fuller look and extended wear. Moisturizing formula helps condition and mend dry lashes. Ophthalmologist tested.

Please note: Lash Building Primer is not recommended for use with
Lash Power, High Impact Curling and Bottom Lash Mascara formulas.

How to Use:

• Apply generously to lashes in an upward motion
  • Immediately follow with mascara
  • Remove with your favourite Clinique eye makeup remover

• Does this product stimulate lash growth over a period of ...2 Answers
  • I have been looking to try a mascara primer since I love ...2 Answers
  • Is this waterproof? I'm asking bc I use waterproof mascar...2 Answers
Clinique Lash Building Primer
  • "It does visibly make eye lashes look longer but it doesn't hold curl well, but it can also be because my eyelashes are really hard to curl." in 2 reviews
  • "I've been using this for a few weeks now and it's making my lashes fuller and making my mascara stay on longer." in 1 review
  • ";) I bought this product because I was sold on making my mascara last longer." in 1 review
  • "I have bad bad eyelashes and this helps to give me a longer, fuller look and i love it, definitely would recommend " in 1 review
  • "I have very fine eye lashes." in 1 review
Mila S.
Los Angeles, CA
Received a primer/mascara duo in my PLAY! by Sephora Box. I'm not Clinique's biggest fan since their supposedly hypo-allergenic skin set had caused my face to breakout. Having said that, I have not let that prejudice affect my opinion of the primer/lash duo. I don't like splurging on mascara primers just because I have naturally long-set eyelashes so I find it to be an unnecessary expense but have received a number of them in my Sephora monthly subscription. Prior to trying the Clinique Primer, the Urban Decay primer had been my favorite but Clinique's brush applicator allows me to snag those hard to reach lashes.

Samantha A.
Bellevue, wa
My go to! It’s cheap, and it works! A few layers of this and your lashers are lengthened and full! It’s simple packaging, which is great I love it. I also love it because I have sensitive skin and eyes so it doesn’t bother or irritate my eyes or contacts! YAY! Will continue to buy!
Junu T.
TBH, i thought lash primers are just not worth it, its just too much work. But when i used it, i can surely tell, its really worth it. It makes my lash look so much more longer and fuller. I got this in my sephora play box. Definitely will recommend this if you want to make your lashes stand out.
Stephanie B.
Gulf Breeze , FL
How did I survive so without Clinique Lash Building Primer for so long?! I received this as a sample in a subscription box and it changed my lash game! It's not sticky and doesn't dry fast allowing you to really get your mascara on and it gives me the longest and fullest lashes! I definitely see a difference without it and I already bought the full size. It's very affordable! Definitely recommend!
Danielle M.
I understand the intent of lash primers but if you cannot cover all the white the cast it leaves behind is horrible. No matter what wand or mascara I would use over this primer would leave me this white cast at the base of the lashes and a strange disconnect between my lashes and my eye makeup look.
Janelle E.
It is noticeably differnt when I do not use the primer before putting on mascara. It is a great way to separate your lashes before putting on mascara and making more of the mascara stick to your eyelashes for a fuller look
Maria
Purchased at: ULTA
Overall, I do like this lash primer. It helps my mascara last all day without feeling crunchy. It can get clumpy sometimes though. There also isn’t much product in the tube. But the product itself is pretty good!
jessica l.
provo , UT
this really works. I have straight long lashes, so I curl them, put this on the tips, let it dry, and when I go in with my mascara, my lashes are about 20% longer! people even noticed, so it's a real thing!!
Rachel P.
Kissimmee
Holy Moly does this stuff work. I am not one to think about priming my eye lashes but I tested it in Ulta and I was shocked at the volume and length it gave my lashes.
Erica T.
Jacksonville Beach
This is the best eye lash primer. Apply one coat of primer and a couple coats of mascara and your lashes will look long and full. I promise. It is a great value for your money.
Kelli W.
Indianapolis, IN
Has anyone had irritation from this product?
Brittany W.
Just wondering what the purpose of this is
Mehvish D.
Valdosta, GA
Is this waterproof? I'm asking bc I use waterproof mascaras to keep lashes curled
Emily W.
Bluffton, SC
Does this product stimulate lash growth over a period of time?
Marie-Diane C.
Gatineau , QC
I have been looking to try a mascara primer since I love to have long lashes, and found this one, but im wondering if its difficult to remove at night? Does it feel like waterproof mascara?