Clinique Kohl Shaper For Eyes

Rich, satiny eyeliner glides on smoky or defined, bold or superfine. Triangular, ergonomic design provides precision control. Sharpener's built into cap. Never be caught with a dull point again. Ophthalmologist tested.

How to Use:

• Glide over lids to shape, line, colour-define
  • Angle and sharpness of pencil determine width of line
  • Hone tip as desired with built-in sharpener
  • Remove with your favourite Clinique eye makeup remover

Is this good for a smoky smudgy look?
Start your review of Clinique Kohl Shaper For Eyes!
Product Highlights
“...it so easy to apply & generally stay in place. It's perfect to finish a smokey eye or for general simple day to day wear.” in reviews
Westland, MI
I got this eyeliner as a free sample and I loved it so much I've been using it ever since. It gives plenty of pigment and is easy to smudge and blend for a more natural look (or if you mess up while applying and need to erase it or undo part of your line) but still lasts all day. I've seen some reviewers say it doesn't go on precisely but they clearly don't know what kohl liner is. If you want precision, go for a liquid liner. Kohl liners are best for a more natural look or creating the perfect smokey eye.
Clermont, FL
This is another product I enjoy. I have worn Clinique since high school it's perfect the price is good the product is great and really leaves your skin soft and clean. I follow a lot of tubers and they all like the product I'm going to purchase a make remover that everyone seems to be using manny Mau and Patric star they lipstick are great the eyeliner I can't get enough of.
Minneapolis, MN
I love this product. Clinique has awesome products for a great price. The color is great and long lasting. It works great on sensitive skin and really lasts the entire day. This is a high quality eye make and I highly recommend
I love this Clinique Kohl Shaper for Eyes 204 Black Coffee! I have dark brown eyes and it looks great with my eyes! I like my make up natural and simple and this color is perfect for that look! I use it almost everyday but the days I do use it it will stay on all day.
The pencil loses its sharpness REALLY quickly, I mean within a single use. And the line bleeds quickly too so within an hour I have dark patches instead of lines underneath my eyes
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This is my favorite go to liner for every day wear. It's the perfect color of dark brown and looks fabulous with my green eyes. Does not run or smudge either which is always a plus.
Melbourne, FL
It goes on smoothly, and stays black unlike some other eyeliners which fade. I prefer liquid eyeliner, but this is great if you don't want to make a mess, or want to put some under your eye
Kansas city, MO
Very smooth putting on and great pigment. However, it does transfer and smear pretty quickly after applying it. But great when going for a Smokey eye because it is very blendable. Probably wouldn’t purchase by itself.
Lake Worth, FL
Great for a everyday liner! It is very smooth and easy. I have purchased it many times and always been happy. If you want the perfect color you should go into macys or nordstroms so they can test it out on you!
The eyeliner itself is good, easy to apply and goes on smoothly and evenly. However, for me it tends to break/crumble pretty easily. It gets the job done, but isn't my first pick.