Clinique Kohl Shaper For Eyes uploaded by Gisela Q.

BY CLINIQUE

Rich, satiny eyeliner glides on smoky or defined, bold or superfine. Triangular, ergonomic design provides precision control. Sharpener's built into cap. Never be caught with a dull point again. Ophthalmologist tested.

How to Use:

• Glide over lids to shape, line, colour-define
  • Angle and sharpness of pencil determine width of line
  • Hone tip as desired with built-in sharpener
  • Remove with your favourite Clinique eye makeup remover

Clinique Kohl Shaper For Eyes
  • "I love this eyeliner! I will only use Kohl eyeliner as I find it so easy to apply & generally stay in place. It's perfect to finish a smokey eye or for general simple day to day wear." in 3 reviews
blake w.
Lake Worth, FL
Great for a everyday liner! It is very smooth and easy. I have purchased it many times and always been happy. If you want the perfect color you should go into macys or nordstroms so they can test it out on you!
Laura S.
The eyeliner itself is good, easy to apply and goes on smoothly and evenly. However, for me it tends to break/crumble pretty easily. It gets the job done, but isn't my first pick.
Kyrra T.
It's a bold eye liner but slightly hard to get on . You have to press a little more to get it to go onto your eye lid . But it stays on for a while and does not smudge easily .
sydney r.
Oklahoma City, OK
Pigmentation is okay, but as for lasting power this product is lacking. This pencil liner applies pretty smoothly so overall this is a pretty good liner!
Allison G.
Gilmer, TX
Super smooth and doesn't tug my eyes! Perfect everyday color! Easy to sharpen, long lasting and overall a great product. Clunique never disappoints!
Krystin D.
Hartford
Purchased at: Macy's
Not water resistant, but easy to use. Requires a sharpener, which is included in the package but I prefer pencils with retractable product.
Lauren D.
Bountiful, UT
This was a nice eyeliner for a beginner. However, it smudges and does not go on with precision. I would not recommend to my friends.
Amanda H.
Gretna, VA
Honestly some of the best eye liner I've tried. Goes on creamy smooth but extremely hard to get off with regular soap and water.
Brianna R.
Blue Island, IL
perfect shade of a dark brown for a dark yet chocolatey tint to your eye liner...adds a great look to any type of eye makeup.
Veronica B.
Kissimmee, FL
This eyeliner is okay. I wouldn't buy it again I'd prefer like the liquideye from milani that works better than this pencil
Alysa C.
Philippines
Is this good for a smoky smudgy look?