Clinique Kohl Shaper For Eyes

Rich, satiny eyeliner glides on smoky or defined, bold or superfine. Triangular, ergonomic design provides precision control. Sharpener's built into cap. Never be caught with a dull point again. Ophthalmologist tested.

How to Use:

• Glide over lids to shape, line, colour-define
  • Angle and sharpness of pencil determine width of line
  • Hone tip as desired with built-in sharpener
  • Remove with your favourite Clinique eye makeup remover

Is this good for a smoky smudgy look?
Start your review of Clinique Kohl Shaper For Eyes!
Product Highlights
“...it so easy to apply & generally stay in place. It's perfect to finish a smokey eye or for general simple day to day wear.” in reviews
Sherrills Frd, NC
Love Clinique Clarifying Skin Care. Make is Hypoallergenic. Used Skin care over 30 Yrs.. make up not so much. Need Brughter colors & pigmentations. Hazel Eyes & Blonde hair
College Sta, TX
I really like this liner. It does smudge a lot but I like to use it for that purpose. Good for smokey eyes. I also love that it comes with a sharpener on the cap
Baton Rouge
This was my favorite kohl ete pencil I feel like it stayed the longest I feel like the packaging was good the color range was good I am sad that they discontinued some of the colors that I really liked the line was always non smudge obal it didn't budge it didnt flake just all in all a great product
Tampa, FL
This is my FAVORITE go to eyeliner! I use the brown for an every day look and it defines my eyes without making it look like I tried too hard. I love that it has a built in sharpener too. As soon as I get low I’m quick to repurchase this staple.
Tulsa
Purchased at: Macy's
I have used this line of eyeliner for the past five to six years and love it. It’s so consistent in application and look. I’ve only stopped using it to try Clinique’s liquid eye pen.
Long wearing stays mostly in place heavy sweaters run a chance of slight run I dab with sheer powder after applying and seemingly stays in better alignment lol...
San Diego, CA
Clinique's eye liner is so easy to use and creates a smudgy effect without having to smudge the line out. The application is super smooth and effortless to apply. Glides on easily and even easier to remove and last all day. Its better than other brands because it doesn't dry out easily and you don't have to press down really hard on your eyelid to get a bolder effect or have to go over it multiple times to make the liner show up..
Baltimore
Purchased at: Macy's
This is the most amazing eyeliner ever! It is so dark matte black it is great. It applies easily and smoothly to your eyelids and waterline. I would highly recommend it to anyone who wants awesome eyeliner!
I love the clinique pencil for an eyeliner. I love the colors and it seems to last the whole day. Has vibrant colors and is easy to use. I use this product daily. Improvement could make it waterproof and I would buy this again. A must try for sure........
Greenville, NC
My favorite eyeliner by far! Helps finish my look! I have hazel eyes and it really helps them stand out! This eyeliner is long lasting and seems to last forever! I would definitely buy this product again!