Clinique Kohl Shaper for Eyes ~ Blackened Taupe uploaded by trisha V.

BY CLINIQUE

Kohl Shaper for Eyes - # 201 Black Kohl by Clinique for Women - 0.04 Ounce Eye Liner. see more...

Buy on Nordstrom
trisha V.
I personally like everything about clinique-kohl-shaper-for-eyes-~-blackened-taupe . The sharpener on the cap comes in very handy. The eyeliner itself glides on smooth and last all day. I will buy this one again.
Rhoda D.
Laredo, TX
I love Clinique's eye liners ! They stay on forever and a great for that smiley eye look. Even though it's a different product the gel waterproof eyeliner in black is the blackest I've ever tried and it stays on. Every time I wear it I get compliments on it.
Michelle L.
Dublin, OH
These pencils are fabulous! They are easy to use and go in smoothly. The best part is that they do not run. Their black is a great addition to anyone's make up collection. It washes off easily with soap and water and is very economical since you can you use it all the way until the end with a good sharpener!
brooke k.
Harrisonburg, VA
This is by far the best eye pencil I have ever used! It stays right were I want it until I want to take it off and it comes off so easy with a little eye makeup remover!!!
Megan O.
Sherwood, OR
This applies to nice and smooth, and it is so easy to fill in your eyes! The black is so deep and can go with anybodys style. Love the pencil style, too!
Leigha N.
Greenville, NC
This eyeliner stays on all day which is so difficult to find! The color is a perfect mix between black and charcoal. It goes on smoothly and looks great.
Lindsay E.
Tahlequah, OK
I don't use eyeliner often, but I think this product is a good one. The pencil goes on very smoothly, without dragging on my skin like some pencils do.
Miranda G.
South Paris, ME
I hate pencil shapers because they require too much maintenance. I usually use a retractable shaper for a better look
Maliyah W.
I really liked this product I feel it worked really good for being the pencil because I usually use the gel kind.
Alia T.
One of the blackest mascaras I have used! very creamy and applies nice! great for water/tight line!
Danielle G.
Riverview, FL
Does this eye liner last long one eye ?