BY CLINIQUE

Rich, creamy colour glides on smoky or defined, bold or superfine. Triangular, ergonomic design for precision control. Sharpener is built into cap. Never be caught with a dull point again. 0.4 oz. - Colors: Black Coffee,Black Kohl - Size: No Size see more...

• Is this good for a smoky smudgy look?1 Answers
Buy on Clinique*
Hassie A.
Hassie A.
Clermont, FL
This is another product I enjoy. I have worn Clinique since high school it's perfect the price is good the product is great and really leaves your skin soft and clean. I follow a lot of tubers and they all like the product I'm going to purchase a make remover that everyone seems to be using manny Mau and Patric star they lipstick are great the eyeliner I can't get enough of.
Kiersten A.
Kiersten A.
I love this Clinique Kohl Shaper for Eyes 204 Black Coffee! I have dark brown eyes and it looks great with my eyes! I like my make up natural and simple and this color is perfect for that look! I use it almost everyday but the days I do use it it will stay on all day.
Meredith W.
Meredith W.
Greenville, NC
My favorite eyeliner by far! Helps finish my look! I have hazel eyes and it really helps them stand out! This eyeliner is long lasting and seems to last forever! I would definitely buy this product again!
Laura S.
Laura S.
The eyeliner itself is good, easy to apply and goes on smoothly and evenly. However, for me it tends to break/crumble pretty easily. It gets the job done, but isn't my first pick.
Joseline L.
Joseline L.
North Las Vegas, NV
Goes on smooth I actually like it and not to pricey either. I would recommend to anyone.
Ciara J.
Ciara J.
San Diego , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Clinique's eye liner is so easy to use and creates a smudgy effect without having to smudge the line out. The application is super smooth and effortless to apply. Glides on easily and even easier to remove and last all day. Its better than other brands because it doesn't dry out easily and you don't have to press down really hard on your eyelid to get a bolder effect or have to go over it multiple times to make the liner show up..
Maggie D.
Maggie D.
Minneapolis, MN
I love this product. Clinique has awesome products for a great price. The color is great and long lasting. It works great on sensitive skin and really lasts the entire day. This is a high quality eye make and I highly recommend
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Gretna, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Honestly some of the best eye liner I've tried. Goes on creamy smooth but extremely hard to get off with regular soap and water.
BARBARA P.
BARBARA P.
MIAMI, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
The pencil loses its sharpness REALLY quickly, I mean within a single use. And the line bleeds quickly too so within an hour I have dark patches instead of lines underneath my eyes
blake w.
blake w.
Lake Worth, FL
Great for a everyday liner! It is very smooth and easy. I have purchased it many times and always been happy. If you want the perfect color you should go into macys or nordstroms so they can test it out on you!
Alysa C.
Alysa C.
Philippines
Is this good for a smoky smudgy look?