Clinique Kohl Shaper For Eyes

Rich, satiny eyeliner glides on smoky or defined, bold or superfine. Triangular, ergonomic design provides precision control. Sharpener's built into cap. Never be caught with a dull point again. Ophthalmologist tested.

How to Use:

• Glide over lids to shape, line, colour-define
  • Angle and sharpness of pencil determine width of line
  • Hone tip as desired with built-in sharpener
  • Remove with your favourite Clinique eye makeup remover

Is this good for a smoky smudgy look?
Start your review of Clinique Kohl Shaper For Eyes!
Product Highlights
...it so easy to apply & generally stay in place. It's perfect to finish a smokey eye or for general simple day to day wear.in reviews
Dana  C.
Metter, GA
Clinique Kohl Shaper For Eyes uploaded by Dana  C.
Purchased at: belk
I love this eyeliner. It goes on very smooth. Very easy to use and blends well. I would recommend this product.
Kathleen D.
Doesn’t apply well, smears, doesn’t stay on for long, the shade I got was coffee, and I had watery and irritated eyes every time I used it (I think I might have been allergic to something in the product). Eventually I put two and two together and threw out the product. Not a fan of this eyeliner!
Jordan K.
Baltimore
Purchased at: Macy's
This is the most amazing eyeliner ever! It is so dark matte black it is great. It applies easily and smoothly to your eyelids and waterline. I would highly recommend it to anyone who wants awesome eyeliner!
Ashley L.
Leander, TX
Love this stuff! Clinique Is such a safe bet, regardless of what the item is. This liner blends and stays. Must buy!
Krystin D.
Purchased at: Macy's
Not water resistant, but easy to use. Requires a sharpener, which is included in the package but I prefer pencils with retractable product.
Meredith W.
Greenville, NC
My favorite eyeliner by far! Helps finish my look! I have hazel eyes and it really helps them stand out! This eyeliner is long lasting and seems to last forever! I would definitely buy this product again!
Brianna R.
Blue Island, IL
perfect shade of a dark brown for a dark yet chocolatey tint to your eye liner...adds a great look to any type of eye makeup.
Kiersten A.
I love this Clinique Kohl Shaper for Eyes 204 Black Coffee! I have dark brown eyes and it looks great with my eyes! I like my make up natural and simple and this color is perfect for that look! I use it almost everyday but the days I do use it it will stay on all day.
Hassie A.
Clermont, FL
This is another product I enjoy. I have worn Clinique since high school it's perfect the price is good the product is great and really leaves your skin soft and clean. I follow a lot of tubers and they all like the product I'm going to purchase a make remover that everyone seems to be using manny Mau and Patric star they lipstick are great the eyeliner I can't get enough of.
Laura S.
The eyeliner itself is good, easy to apply and goes on smoothly and evenly. However, for me it tends to break/crumble pretty easily. It gets the job done, but isn't my first pick.