Clinique Kiss, Boom, Pop! Lip Set uploaded by Mo J.Clinique Kiss, Boom, Pop! Lip Set uploaded by Mo J.

BY CLINIQUE

A lip set with three explosive shades of Clinique Pop™ Lip Colour + Primer. A luxurious yet weightless formula, Clinique's Kiss, Boom, Pop! Lip Set fuses daring, saturated color with a smoothing primer. It glides on effortlessly to a modern, velvet finish, and color stays true and keeps lips comfortably moisturized for eight hours. This set contains: - 3 x 0.08 oz Clinique Pop Lip Colour + Primer in Wow Pop, Sweet Pop, Passion Pop This product is free of formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, toluene, DBP (dibutyl phthalate), and camphor.

Madison D.
I kinda liked this lipstick for the pigment and how bold and bright and beautiful it looks on you and with any skin tone. But I don't like that it doesn't last but for a couple hours and it whipes off when you drink
jennelle S.
I love this set and the staining effect this has on my lips. I have heard mixed reviews about the opacity on different skin tones. I am pretty light complected with naturally pinkish lips and these show up very boldly. The sweet pink is overwhelming almost it definitely has cool undertones. The passion pop is nice because darker reds wash me out. They are shiny until they start wearing off and you can put them on pretty sheer or build them up. My favorite is the sweet pop I can either use it by itself or I put a very sheer layer and then cover it with something a little more nude and it makes the perfect trendy neutral color.
Amanda B.
PORTLAND, OR
This is the only lip I wear it don't dry out my lips or cap them. I love the colors there are so many I don't have to worry about running out.
Keri C.
Bloomingdale, NJ
This lip set works so goood! It makes my lips pop and I have no lip color really. So I will continue to use thi!
shelby p.
Such a nice set so cute the colors are great they are creamy and smooth. They are great for all kinds of looks
Jaymie W.
Bradenton, FL
Beautiful colors, long lasting got many compliments on the colors, isn't sticky, use it daily
Jacqueline F.
Montreal
This lipstick is extremely pigmented and lasts all day long. It also does not make your lips feels very light on the lips and does not make them feel dry. It is very easy to apply. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who looking for a liquid lipstick to try out.
Inna S.
New Castle, DE
I have ordered the whole set because of I like the Pop! line lipsticks. Some of the colours suits me well some not. But I like the characteristics of these lipsticks do I am happy to get them. Looking forward to buy more!
Nargécs T.
the best im realy liked this lipstick and i love them for summer all the colors are perfect and shine sometimes i dont use makeup i just put clinique lipsticks make me very beautiful without anymakeup really the best
Alison L.
Toronto, ON
How cute are these Clinique lippies? The colours really do pop! It glides on ever so smoothly across my lips and all three colours are very flattering for all skin types even though they are very bold red colours
Elaine M.
Are these full size or minis?