Clinique Just Browsing Styling Mousse uploaded by Melissa D.Clinique Just Browsing Styling Mousse uploaded by Torrie R.Clinique Just Browsing Styling Mousse uploaded by Allie R.

BY CLINIQUE

Keep your brows perfectly in-place with this tinted brush-on styling mousse. see more...

• Has anyone tried this??? I love Clinique but I also love what I a...1 Answers
  • Is this worth the money for this product2 Answers
Emily C.
Emily C.
Review for: Brown
This is great if you're a brow newbie or just want a softer look. It's also great for on the go! Sometimes I just won't have time to fill in my brows and this is a great, easy alternative. It's also great for traveling since it's so compact. Super easy to take on a flight!
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Review for: Brown
This is the best brow product i have ever used! it really tames my brows, makes them look fuller and does not smear,smudge, or run...i really like it and makes my brows look more enhanced.
Yes, I would recommend this product to a friend.
Krysta M.
Krysta M.
Review for: Brown
This product will give you such an awesome brow. You can get a natural look, or use more to get a really good brow. Really affordable and easy to use. Highly recommend!
Sarika M.
Sarika M.
Henderson, NV
My eyebrows are quite thick and unruly...not very pretty. This mousse was very easy to use and kept my strands in place all day. It didn't melt off my face in summer :)
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Review for: Brown
I love this! It helps my brows stay in place and add color to any spots I might have missed when filling them in!
Allie R.
Allie R.
Glendale, AZ
Review for: Brown
In the picture it looks very clumpy but it is not it is so smooth and so buttery it could be made with butter.
María E.
María E.
Doral, FL
I have bushy eyebrows and this product is really good to seal them, comb them and keep them in place
Shelbi C.
Shelbi C.
Knightdale, NC
Love this! Perfect color to match my hair and eyebrows so it doesn't look super ridiculous!
Ariyel W.
Ariyel W.
Review for: Brown
Love this! It adds the perfect thickness and color to my brows! It also does not smear
Sheyla S.
Sheyla S.
I like this for daily basics. Although there are others less expensive that work well.
Paige T.
Paige T.
Is this worth the money for this product
Theresa R.
Theresa R.
Grants Pass, OR
Has anyone tried this??? I love Clinique but I also love what I am using for my eyebrows right now I want to know if it is definitely worth trying. Is it more of a winter time filler for eyebrows? Will it be good for the summertime? Thanks in advance