Clinique Just Browsing Brush-On Styling Mousse uploaded by Torrie R.Clinique Just Browsing Brush-On Styling Mousse uploaded by Allie R.Clinique Just Browsing Brush-On Styling Mousse uploaded by Melissa D.

BY CLINIQUE

24-hour long-wearing brow mousse tints, tames, fills-in even the sparsest brows. Mini applicator brushes on natural-looking colour that resists smudging, sweat and humidity. Water-resistant, too. Ophthalmologist Tested. Allergy Tested. 100% Fragrance Free.

How to Use:

Using short, tiny strokes and a light hand, brush mousse over brow hairs following the natural arch. Use tip of the wand to fill in sparse areas or to extend the ends of each brow.

• Has anyone tried this??? I love Clinique but I also love ...1 Answers
  • Is this worth the money for this product2 Answers
Clinique Just Browsing Brush-On Styling Mousse
  • "This is great if you're a brow newbie or just want a softer look. It's also great for on the go! Sometimes I just won't have time to fill in my brows and this is a great, easy alternative. It's also great for traveling since it's so compact. Super easy to take on a flight! " in 7 reviews
rachel l.
Florida
I don't usually do my brows and using a pencil or pomade would make my brows too dramatic and dark. This fills in my brows and creates a natural look that works with my style everyday.
Jeri L.
Bradenton
Review for: Deep Brown more...
The concept seems good but the size is very small and only last about a month. I think you are better off sealing your brow with a clear gel. The colored mouse on top of a brow liner is to much and you loose the natural look.
Britny P.
Dearborn, MI
Review for: Deep Brown more...
I really like this, it stays all day and it is super easy to apply. It is a little pricey though 18 dollars for a tube that is the size of a small lipgloss container.
Paige H.
Almond
Perfect brow gel! It takes a bit to get used to the product, but once you do, it’s flawless! Perfectly pigmented and gel-like! Lasts all day and brows are done in a breeze!
Peachy W.
San Diego, CA
I was a little apprehensive about using this product because I didn't want my brows to look too dark but I experimented anyways. I like that after using it to fill in my brows, it looked more natural but, it is so expensive for such a small price. I'm not even sure if it's worth it.
Emily C.
Review for: Light Brown more...
Mikayla M.
Millville, NJ
I would definitely not recommend this product if you have thin brows like me. I have very sparse eyebrows that I need to fill in every day. I thought this would be a good option to set the hairs in place and fill in a bit, but it seems like it would be better to tame thicker, unruly eyebrows.
Melissa D.
Review for: Light Brown more...
This is the best brow product i have ever used! it really tames my brows, makes them look fuller and does not smear,smudge, or run...i really like it and makes my brows look more enhanced.
Yes, I would recommend this product to a friend.
Katie N.
Hamilton, NJ
I have never used a brow mousse before this one. I think I just didn't like the application of using mousse as opposed to pencil. It did help keep my eyebrow hairs all stay in place all day. Just the feeling of putting it on, was an it strange.
Sarika M.
Henderson , NV
My eyebrows are quite thick and unruly...not very pretty. This mousse was very easy to use and kept my strands in place all day. It didn't melt off my face in summer :)
Paige T.
Is this worth the money for this product
Theresa R.
Grants Pass, OR
Has anyone tried this??? I love Clinique but I also love what I am using for my eyebrows right now I want to know if it is definitely worth trying. Is it more of a winter time filler for eyebrows? Will it be good for the summertime? Thanks in advance

Sephora