Clinique Jumbo Liquid Facial Soap Mild uploaded by Nayarith Q.

BY CLINIQUE

There's nothing quite like a Clinique clean. Gentle, effective and custom-fit to your skin. With our supersized facial soap tubes, now there's even more to love. They're big, bubbly-and here for a limited time only.

Clinique Jumbo Liquid Facial Soap Mild
  • "This soap is very mild but still really cleans out my pores! It's great for sensitive skin as well!" in 34 reviews
Kaleigh M.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
This facial cleanser will have your skin feeling the cleanest it’s ever felt. Leaves you with no gross residue and makes your skin look like it got a drink of water. I will definitely be repurchasing this product.
Vicky G.
A pretty average face wash. It took off my makeup pretty well but I felt like I needed something more. A bit pricey, I’d much rather buy the neutrogena pink grapefruit face wash. Cheap and works well. This just didn’t do it all for me :(
Becca L.
This is a very good basic soap for your face. It is indeed mild. I like to use this when I want to go back to the basics in skin care and need to calm my face down.i find that removes makeup ok too. It is something that will probably be a staple in my collection.
Jessica A.
Las Vegas, NV
I recently purchased this product and I am hooked! It works extremely well and leaves my face definitely feeling clean and refreshed. A small amount goes a long way and it has a very mild scent. Definitely recommend!
PRISCILA Z.
Seattle , WA
I love this app! the only choice of languages I had in middle and high school were either Spanish or French so I ended up taking Spanish for 5 years. I really wanted to learn German because one of my favorite bands sings only in German. I found out about Duolingo and in happy I did. While I did take Spanish for 5 years, it was really hard for me to learn in a classroom setting mainly because I couldn't go at my own pace. With this not only can you go at your own pace but also go back as many times as you need to. I find the activities they give you somehow stuck more for me then learning in a classroom. I had to take a couple of stars because I don't feel like it gives new confidence for conversations. It helps me pick out words and understand them but for some reason I can't get the hang of conversation. My advice is to use this in conjunction with the app Memrise to get the most out of it.
Samagda J.
Doral
 have always been a fan of Clinique. It's one of the best brands on the market. What I love most about this face wash is that it takes the Clinique Mild Bar that I love and puts it in a liquid form. The problem with bar soaps, of any brand no matter how well made or protected, is that they're bars-- bars get dropped, they dry out or get mushy, they take time to lather properly, germs can collect on the surface. And then you have all the time and money lost dealing with a great soap gone bad. But this eliminates that problem by eliminating the bar itself. Simple, clean, fast, easy to use, best of both worlds-- just a great face wash, period! I highly recommend this product.
Nathalie E.
Doral, FL
I like Clinique, is a good brand with worldwide trust. Also wonderful for aging skin and sensitive skin. This one is really soft, my boyfriend and my mother in law loves it too. You can't go wrong with Clinique so trust me you will love it and probably repurchase again
Yamairis L.
MIAMI, FL
I can only say that with just a little and a couple of drops of water you apply it well in the face area to remove the makeup with a sponge for the face, eliminate 85% of the makeup and after applying step 2 the best It removes all the remains of makeup that remain on your skin, and after applying the moisturizing step 3 you will have a face of 10 !!!! Super delighted with the product THE BEST !!!!
Julia S.
Novi, MI
The clinique liquid face soap was just OK for me. I had gotten a sample of it to try out from a local beauty counter because I was familiar with and liked the clinique brand. It didn't dry my skin out and was not harsh. However, I didn't find it to be an effective cleanser. It didn't do a great job taking my make up off, nor did I notice much of an improvement in my skin. I likely will not purchase.
Zairea S.
Reading , PA
This facial soap by Clinique has a nice smooth, thick texture which is one thing I love about it because a little bit goes a long way. After I use this facial cleanser, my skin feels less oily, it clears my face from acne, and makes it feel so clean and smooth. This facial soap is different from others because it doesn't leave a nasty texture to your face and it actually clears your face of dirt deep in your pores and removes unnecessary oils from your skin. 10/10 would recommend.
Kamila C.
San pedro de macoris
Quisiera recibir sus productos para probar los
Kamila C.
San pedro de macoris
Cual es el precio del producto?