BY CLINIQUE #84 in Makeup Brush Sets

Powder Brush dusts on loose or pressed powder for smooth, even application. Blush Brush is tapered for expert blush application. Eye Shadow Brush is perfectly sized for applying shadow on lids and under brow bones. Eye Shaper Brush is ideal for contouring.

Includes:

• Zippered Travel Pouch

Cassidy R.
Cassidy R.
Jamestown, KY
 When purchasing these brushes I was told over and over again how great they were, little did I know they was lying to me. These brushes if taken care of and maintained great, will last forever. I have had mine for about 2 years now and still in great shape. These brushes are the softest of any other brush brand out there, and it coming with a case to keep them all nice and neat was a plus.
lia d.
lia d.
OMGG amazing supper soft brushes they are amazing ...super soft definitely worth the money it is a little bit on the pricer side but is definitely super good, the hairs never come out .. i would definitely but them again they just overall good to have if you oove brushes
Jaidy G.
Jaidy G.
109 south madison ave, Spring Valley, NY
Execelllent set of brushes. Easy and fast to apply makeup. Unlike most brushes , these brushes don't make the face look streaky or cakey. My skin type is combo and does a good job with blending makeup. I use it pretty much often. I would recommend it .
Yairin M.
Yairin M.
The brushes are so soft in my opinion and I would want more Nd there easy to use too and I wish they made more and easy to apply makeup
Bailey E.
Bailey E.
Scottsboro
These brushes are very good to use for blending and overall I recommend. But good value still too high of a prices
member-032c550a0
member-032c550a0
MIAMI, FL
Me encantaría poder probar estos productos,ya que son mi adicción el maquillaje,estas brochas se ven que soy geniales
Lillian R.
Lillian R.
Orange Park , FL
Where I can find it? I loves Clinique + Jonathan Adler: Luxe Brush Collection? The colors looks perfect and the packaging is amazing. I loves to try it. Thanks