BY CLINIQUE #99 in Skincare Sets

Skin Types: All

A cleansing experience as stylish as it is effective. Set includes a Sonic Brush and travel case in a signature Jonathan Adler print, plus Foaming Sonic Facial Soap.

Sonic movement offers deep yet gentle cleansing. Angled tip targets T-Zone and other hard-to-reach areas. Gently lifts the makeup, dirt and oil hand washing may miss. Foaming Sonic Facial Soap cushions skin for sonic cleansing.

Caitlin R.
Caitlin R.
Whitwell,TN
omg I absolutely love this..I was my face everyday twice a day with this and I love it..it works so great..I would highly recommend this to people with acne
Joanna J.
Joanna J.
Galivants Ferry, SC
A friend had this and asked me to try it so I did. If you haven't tried this kind your missing out. You need to try it the price is really good.
Kiara P.
Kiara P.
Lawrenceville,Va
Product apply well and smoothly, really recommend to other that want a great lasting product.I love this application
naouel d.
naouel d.
selice ouargla
Ce produit à fait nettoyée très bien ma peau elle devient pour aujourd'hui très douce et claire ainsi que Une expérience de nettoyage aussi élégante que efficace. Set comprend un Sonic Brush et un étui de voyage dans une signature Jonathan Adler print, plus Foaming Sonic Facial Soap.
Le mouvement Sonic offre un nettoyage profond mais doux. La pointe angulaire cible T-Zone et d'autres zones difficiles à atteindre. Souleve doucement le maquillage, la saleté et le lavage des mains à l'huile peuvent manquer. Le savon facial Sonic moussant rembourre la peau pour un nettoyage sonore.
Maria Jose D.
Maria Jose D.
Is one of the best inventions of Clinique .... I love the cleaning brush, its heads for the different functions .... and the gel cleanser is buenisimo.y and valid for all skin types even for the most sensitive ... Is a product that really costs what it costs, and its design is spectacular, very beautiful
Lilly P.
Lilly P.
Pretoria
Oh my face hasn't looked so good in ages the product goes where no human has ever gone into the prose just clearing and cleanings it to get all the dirt out to close the pore and you get great and flawless looking skin and the best part is your skin is going to be healthy
Colleen Toia H.
Colleen Toia H.
Melbourne VIC
I have used Clinique product and love it. I had not used this product in years but found it to be very good for my skin type. Definitely room for improvement long lasting depends on how often you use the product, for me it's very expensive and once a year Imspend hundreds on this product, exactly what I tell my friends. Beauty is not cheap and your worth it.
Ben Amor Z.
Ben Amor Z.
I really love this set! I use it at least once a week when I need that deep clean! I love the way it leaves my skin feeling light soft not to mention my complexion is always great after using this! It's definitely something I will continue to purchase!
kawther k.
kawther k.
meiling o.
meiling o.
Cleeeean very well and it's not expensive at all easy to use and hydrate my skin and makes me feel fresh . .