BY CLINIQUE

A refreshingly modern eye shadow clutch in one of designer Jonathan Adler’s signature geometric prints. Includes 13 most-wanted All About Shadow™ shades to inspire your creativity.

Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Rock Springs
I love the colors in this palette. It's a good mix of neutrals and some brighter ones that can be incorporated when you want a pop of color. They're not super pigmented but they're buildable and blend well. They're mostly shimmery colors, with I think one matte shade for transitioning maybe? I love the clutch look too. Well made and colorful. I think its an underrated palette that isn't too far out in price.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Cornelia, GA
Cute packing is what made this stand out to me! It's really cute, looks like a clutch. I'm not a huge fan of Clinique eyeshadows, but these aren't horrible. They're not overly pigmented which is nice. This palette would be nice for traveling or to keep in your purse. There's a wife variety of color but I found it hard to create a full look, especially since most of the shadows are shimmers.
Aaliyah L.
Aaliyah L.
Miami fl
This eyeshadow case alone is beautiful and very well crafted. I love the variety of colors and that it comes with 4...yes 4 different types of applicators to apply the shadow. The eyeshadow goes on smooth and last most, if not all, day long.Yes, I would recommend this product to a friend.
Christan F.
Christan F.
Herriman
Absolutely love this pallet! Love the colors. Extremely summery. There could be a higher pigment involved. If you use a little bit of setting spray it does help the colors show up more. This product is easy to blend and use. I would suggest getting this pallet for your own personal use.
Jherika W.
Jherika W.
Phoenix
The colors in this pallet re stunning. The texture and pigmentation is great and the price is not too high. This is a great product on its own and I would recommend this to any makeup lover. Most the colors match lovely with my brown like eyes. Probably would buy again.
Macy K.
Macy K.
Oreana, IL
 Got this as a gift and believe it has very creative colors for just that little pipe that everyone needs the colors are very pigmented which means a little goes a long way clinic is a very good brand I use many of their products and will always continue to be using their products they are also very easy to get A hold of
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.
Decatur, Alabama
The colors in this are spectacular. The packaging is so bright and modern. There is absolutely nothing to improve with this. The colors are so easy to apply they just glide on and stay. I use this compact nearly every day because the colors go with everything!
Victoria O.
Victoria O.
Warren
Love the texture of these shadows. Also, love the variety of color in this palette. Wish the shadows were all the same size though. Good pigment and relatively easy to blend. It compares well to my other palettes. Would recommend swatching before buying.
Maria C.
Maria C.
Reedley, CA
This kit is a must if your a eyeshadow liver like me it is long-lasting unlike other products super easy to apply and best part you don't have to apply alot to get the results you want. It is the perfect kit for any type of look from casual to nocturnal.
Celeste M.
Celeste M.
Austin, TX
All the products of clinic works good for my skin. I use Clinic everyday, they are part of my morning and night routine. I bought it at Macy's and they gave me other products for free plus a $20 gift card. I highly recommend it.