Clinique + Jonathan Adler: Limited Edition Chic Colour Kit uploaded by Kamille D.Clinique + Jonathan Adler: Limited Edition Chic Colour Kit uploaded by fatima ezzahra B.Clinique + Jonathan Adler: Limited Edition Chic Colour Kit uploaded by fatima ezzahra B.

BY CLINIQUE

A refreshingly modern eye shadow clutch in one of designer Jonathan Adler’s signature geometric prints. Includes 13 most-wanted All About Shadow™ shades to inspire your creativity.

Clinique + Jonathan Adler: Limited Edition Chic Colour Kit
  • " Got this as a gift and believe it has very creative colors for just that little pipe that everyone needs the colors are very pigmented which means a little goes a long way clinic is a very good brand I use many of their products and will always continue to be using their products they are also very easy to get A hold of" in 7 reviews
  • "I love the colors! They are long lasting and easy to put on. This is a must have product for when you are traveling." in 4 reviews
Brianna S.
Tallahassee, FL
Absolutely beautiful pallete. The colors are amazing and very nicely pigmented. They blend very easily and stay on for quite a while. Clinique + Jonathan Adler: Limited Edition Chic Colour Kit
Renae B.
I was honestly pretty disappointed in this palette. The colors were bomb and looked promising, but it fell so short. The colors are too sheer and it doesn’t show up very well on any skin tone. I’m pretty disappointed, but the goldish/ tan color is nice and shows up well though.
Kayla A.
Rock Springs
I love the colors in this palette. It's a good mix of neutrals and some brighter ones that can be incorporated when you want a pop of color. They're not super pigmented but they're buildable and blend well. They're mostly shimmery colors, with I think one matte shade for transitioning maybe? I love the clutch look too. Well made and colorful. I think its an underrated palette that isn't too far out in price.
Kamille D.
Springfield
Most colors are a little chalky, really have to work with the colors, only some of the nude toned colors are more creamy and glide on like a breeze. I do appreciate the color scheme of this palette, the pastels are beautiful, they just take a little working with to get all the pigment.
Erica P.
Spartanburg, SC
This is my very first palette from Clinique, which I purchased during bonus time. I couldn't be more disappointed. After acquiring quite a collection of eyeshadow palettes with mostly neutrals, I decided I needed one with some fun colors in it. I can barely see the shadow even after applying it over an eyeshadow primer. I just keep building and building and still hardly see any color. The shadow works a little better when I spray my brushes with Mac Fix +, but I would never purchase this again.
Brittany W.
Cornelia, GA
Cute packing is what made this stand out to me! It's really cute, looks like a clutch. I'm not a huge fan of Clinique eyeshadows, but these aren't horrible. They're not overly pigmented which is nice. This palette would be nice for traveling or to keep in your purse. There's a wife variety of color but I found it hard to create a full look, especially since most of the shadows are shimmers.
Celeste M.
Austin, TX
All the products of clinic works good for my skin. I use Clinic everyday, they are part of my morning and night routine. I bought it at Macy's and they gave me other products for free plus a $20 gift card. I highly recommend it.
jessica whalen W.
Smithtown
the colors in the palette is so pigmented!!!!!i ordered it online and it came so fast.i bought it on amazon so it was pretty cheapso it was good.i dont thin i real needs to improve but i use this product almost every day when i go out but, i wouldnt buy it for myself bc i only use the neutral colors not the crazy colors
Christan F.
Herriman
Absolutely love this pallet! Love the colors. Extremely summery. There could be a higher pigment involved. If you use a little bit of setting spray it does help the colors show up more. This product is easy to blend and use. I would suggest getting this pallet for your own personal use.
Aaliyah L.
Miami fl
This eyeshadow case alone is beautiful and very well crafted. I love the variety of colors and that it comes with 4...yes 4 different types of applicators to apply the shadow. The eyeshadow goes on smooth and last most, if not all, day long.Yes, I would recommend this product to a friend.
Is this really good??
Heather R.
I love the colors! How is the pigmentation?
What 's your opinion about this palette???
Derrenda K.
Point Pleasent
Why is this eyeshadows so hard to put on .