Clinique + Jonathan Adler: Limited Edition Chic Colour Kit uploaded by Kamille D.Clinique + Jonathan Adler: Limited Edition Chic Colour Kit uploaded by fatima ezzahra b.Clinique + Jonathan Adler: Limited Edition Chic Colour Kit uploaded by fatima ezzahra b.

BY CLINIQUE

A refreshingly modern eye shadow clutch in one of designer Jonathan Adler’s signature geometric prints. Includes 13 most-wanted All About Shadow™ shades to inspire your creativity.

Erica P.
Erica P.
Spartanburg, SC
This is my very first palette from Clinique, which I purchased during bonus time. I couldn't be more disappointed. After acquiring quite a collection of eyeshadow palettes with mostly neutrals, I decided I needed one with some fun colors in it. I can barely see the shadow even after applying it over an eyeshadow primer. I just keep building and building and still hardly see any color. The shadow works a little better when I spray my brushes with Mac Fix +, but I would never purchase this again.
Kamille D.
Kamille D.
Springfield
Most colors are a little chalky, really have to work with the colors, only some of the nude toned colors are more creamy and glide on like a breeze. I do appreciate the color scheme of this palette, the pastels are beautiful, they just take a little working with to get all the pigment.
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Rock Springs
I love the colors in this palette. It's a good mix of neutrals and some brighter ones that can be incorporated when you want a pop of color. They're not super pigmented but they're buildable and blend well. They're mostly shimmery colors, with I think one matte shade for transitioning maybe? I love the clutch look too. Well made and colorful. I think its an underrated palette that isn't too far out in price.
Matte Royal is deep blue-violet. It goes on creamy and smooth, no tugging. It is matte, but not too dry. It feels typical of a MAC matte. Because it is such a deep, cool color, it is hard to see in warm evening lighting, and can look almost black. This makes it a poor choice to wear for a night out at a bar if you're hoping to show off the blue color. To get the full effect of this lipstick, wear it during the daytime or where it will be brightly lit.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Cornelia, GA
Cute packing is what made this stand out to me! It's really cute, looks like a clutch. I'm not a huge fan of Clinique eyeshadows, but these aren't horrible. They're not overly pigmented which is nice. This palette would be nice for traveling or to keep in your purse. There's a wife variety of color but I found it hard to create a full look, especially since most of the shadows are shimmers.
Aaliyah L.
Aaliyah L.
Miami fl
This eyeshadow case alone is beautiful and very well crafted. I love the variety of colors and that it comes with 4...yes 4 different types of applicators to apply the shadow. The eyeshadow goes on smooth and last most, if not all, day long.Yes, I would recommend this product to a friend.
Christan F.
Christan F.
Herriman
Absolutely love this pallet! Love the colors. Extremely summery. There could be a higher pigment involved. If you use a little bit of setting spray it does help the colors show up more. This product is easy to blend and use. I would suggest getting this pallet for your own personal use.
Jherika W.
Jherika W.
Phoenix
The colors in this pallet re stunning. The texture and pigmentation is great and the price is not too high. This is a great product on its own and I would recommend this to any makeup lover. Most the colors match lovely with my brown like eyes. Probably would buy again.
Macy K.
Macy K.
Oreana, IL
 Got this as a gift and believe it has very creative colors for just that little pipe that everyone needs the colors are very pigmented which means a little goes a long way clinic is a very good brand I use many of their products and will always continue to be using their products they are also very easy to get A hold of
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.
Decatur, Alabama
The colors in this are spectacular. The packaging is so bright and modern. There is absolutely nothing to improve with this. The colors are so easy to apply they just glide on and stay. I use this compact nearly every day because the colors go with everything!
Is this really good??
Heather R.
Heather R.
I love the colors! How is the pigmentation?
What 's your opinion about this palette???
Derrenda K.
Derrenda K.
Point Pleasent
Why is this eyeshadows so hard to put on .