Add a Photo

By CLINIQUE
#879 in Eyeshadow Palettes

A refreshingly modern eye shadow clutch in one of designer Jonathan Adler’s signature geometric prints. Includes 13 most-wanted All About Shadow™ shades to inspire your creativity.

Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Cornelia, GA
Cute packing is what made this stand out to me! It's really cute, looks like a clutch. I'm not a huge fan of Clinique eyeshadows, but these aren't horrible. They're not overly pigmented which is nice. This palette would be nice for traveling or to keep in your purse. There's a wife variety of color but I found it hard to create a full look, especially since most of the shadows are shimmers.
Macy K.
Macy K.
 Got this as a gift and believe it has very creative colors for just that little pipe that everyone needs the colors are very pigmented which means a little goes a long way clinic is a very good brand I use many of their products and will always continue to be using their products they are also very easy to get A hold of
Qüëëñ M.
Qüëëñ M.
Henry ,sd
 the product was absolutely great but it was everything I expectedit was a good value it was kinda pricey for me but that's 'cause I'm kinda cheap but had an amazing Packaging no  room for improvement it's actually great
Hallie S.
Hallie S.
Los Gatos
I'm a sucker for cute packaging and this was an amazing product especially because of the brushes. However without a primer the eyeshadows tend to start creasing. It is a prettt good price for the myriad shade range. I'd definitely purchase again.
Yazlyn S.
Yazlyn S.
Very good product. you guys should definitely try it out and it is also not expensive.it is a afortable to buy . You can find it at Macy's or jcpenny.
I love Clinique I love it all on the colors are really beautiful there blind while together so I would fully consider other people trying to
Shannon P.
Shannon P.
Portsmouth
Loved the colors.  Very smooth going on and didn't smug. It lasted through out the day even outside in the heat.
Sierra B.
Sierra B.
spencer, WV
This is the cutest and most convenient little pallet. Definitally worth thr little extra money for itm
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
I love the colors! They are long lasting and easy to put on. This is a must have product for when you are traveling.