2 colors available

BY CLINIQUE

Clinique + Jonathan Adler: Cheek Pop - Shades of vibrant yet natural-looking cheek color with designer details: an exclusive Jonathan Adler geometric print hot-stamped on the lid and pressed into the powder.Silky-smooth, stay-true formula gives cheeks that pretty, just-back-from-vacation glow. Allergy tested. 100% fragrance free. Paraben free. - Clinique + Jonathan Adler: Cheek Pop see more...

Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Franklin , IN
Review for: Peach Pop
So I had to knock a star off because one swipe to harsh and your going to have the brightest cheeks ever. That's Probobly user error but I really like this color esp when I'm using a shimmering bronzer it kind of tones it down and draws attention to my cheek bones!
Maggie S.
Maggie S.
Pickens, SC
Review for: Peach Pop
This is my fall go to blush! It gives off a bright glow but it is perfect for the time of year. It is matte finish and easy to apply and it stays true to color! I have bought it multiple times & im getting ready to buy again.
Ra M.
Ra M.
kuwait
Review for: Peach Pop
For my skin tone I love this peach pop color on my cheeks, I think this color is the best for tan and olive skin tones, it definitely lasts the whole day and the finish to it is great, I would love to buy it again.
Hira Z.
Hira Z.
Hounslow, Middlesex
Review for: Peach Pop
I love these blushes. They are really pigmented and are buttery not powdery so look natural on all skin colours. I like the fact that it's quite matte but still gives a nice glow to the cheeks. I recommend to others
rama s.
rama s.
Dubai
Beauty Junkie Expert
it is a very nice and advisable product with amaziglowing.  I advise all  ages to try this.the siutable make up can be found always here