BeautyFaceFace MakeupClinique
+ Jonathan Adler: Cheek Pop

Clinique + Jonathan Adler: Cheek Pop

Two shades of vibrant yet natural-looking cheek color with designer details. An exclusive Jonathan Adler geometric print is hot-stamped on the lid and pressed into the powder. The silky-smooth, stay-true formula gives cheeks that pretty,...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Clinique + Jonathan Adler: Cheek Pop!
Jenny C.
Santa Maria
Review for: Peach Pop
Like all Clinique products this one does not disappoint! I really love the color and it lasts a long time, but the only drawback is the price and the size of the product. I'm pretty sure it was around $25 and it's a pretty small pan. That being said, I'm sure it'll still take me a year to go through it! LOL
Tara D.
Taylorsville, GA
Review for: Peach Pop
I love the color of this blush. My only complaint is that it doesn’t blend very well. I have used a brush and a beauty blender trying to do so and it’s not really great at evening out. It’s really pigmented which makes it harder to spread.
alex M.
North Wildwood
Review for: Plum Pop
i love using this blush in the shade plum pop! it is very pigmented and goes on so easy! it gives your skin the color you're looking for. it is very affordable and i will for sure but this again!
Lora G.
2001 W Syacmore St Rogers Ar
Review for: Peach Pop
Love love love!! Totally worth the price! It's easy to blend and very pigmented! The color is amazing as well!
Arla S.
Ashland
Review for: Plum Pop
If your looking for a literal pop to your routine...this product will do it.  You can tone it down too..by barely brushing over your cheeks.
Sheri S.
Boise, ID
This is a great product! It is hard to get on at first so, using a brush does not work. It goes on pretty light and you can add extra to make it pop. I love clinique and any product they have, but this one does have a mate finish to it. I don't think I would buy it again.
Maggie S.
Pickens, SC
Review for: Peach Pop
This is my fall go to blush! It gives off a bright glow but it is perfect for the time of year. It is matte finish and easy to apply and it stays true to color! I have bought it multiple times & im getting ready to buy again.
Shelby B.
Franklin, IN
Review for: Peach Pop
So I had to knock a star off because one swipe to harsh and your going to have the brightest cheeks ever. That's Probobly user error but I really like this color esp when I'm using a shimmering bronzer it kind of tones it down and draws attention to my cheek bones!
Ra M.
kuwait
Review for: Peach Pop
For my skin tone I love this peach pop color on my cheeks, I think this color is the best for tan and olive skin tones, it definitely lasts the whole day and the finish to it is great, I would love to buy it again.
Alex K.
sydney
I used to live by this but then it ran out so I tried the Kylie cosmetic liquid blush. The colour is very highly pigmented but u will also get a long use out of it the packaging is so pretty aswell I love!!

Looking for your answer?