BY CLINIQUE

Clinique + Jonathan Adler: Cheek Pop - Shades of vibrant yet natural-looking cheek color with designer details: an exclusive Jonathan Adler geometric print hot-stamped on the lid and pressed into the powder.Silky-smooth, stay-true formula gives cheeks that pretty, just-back-from-vacation glow. Allergy tested. 100% fragrance free. Paraben free. - Clinique + Jonathan Adler: Cheek Pop see more...

Buy on ULTA
alex m.
North Wildwood
Review for: Plum Pop
i love using this blush in the shade plum pop! it is very pigmented and goes on so easy! it gives your skin the color you're looking for. it is very affordable and i will for sure but this again!
Sheri S.
Boise, ID
Review for: Other
This is a great product! It is hard to get on at first so, using a brush does not work. It goes on pretty light and you can add extra to make it pop. I love clinique and any product they have, but this one does have a mate finish to it. I don't think I would buy it again.
Shelby B.
Franklin , IN
Review for: Peach Pop
So I had to knock a star off because one swipe to harsh and your going to have the brightest cheeks ever. That's Probobly user error but I really like this color esp when I'm using a shimmering bronzer it kind of tones it down and draws attention to my cheek bones!
Maggie S.
Pickens, SC
Review for: Peach Pop
This is my fall go to blush! It gives off a bright glow but it is perfect for the time of year. It is matte finish and easy to apply and it stays true to color! I have bought it multiple times & im getting ready to buy again.
Arla S.
Ashland
Review for: Plum Pop
If your looking for a literal pop to your routine...this product will do it.  You can tone it down too..by barely brushing over your cheeks.
Lora G.
2001 W Syacmore St Rogers Ar
Review for: Peach Pop
Love love love!! Totally worth the price! It's easy to blend and very pigmented! The color is amazing as well!
Andrea O.
Review for: Peach Pop
Peach pop is a lght golden peach with very subtle shimmers. Although it's a baked powder blush, the Cheek Pop has a silky and refined texture. The pigmentation is very nice and the application is super flawless. The formulation is actually super pigmented and buttery but I think it's just one of those shades that require a dark base to really pop.
Ra M.
kuwait
Review for: Peach Pop
For my skin tone I love this peach pop color on my cheeks, I think this color is the best for tan and olive skin tones, it definitely lasts the whole day and the finish to it is great, I would love to buy it again.
Hira Z.
Hounslow , Middlesex
Review for: Peach Pop
I love these blushes. They are really pigmented and are buttery not powdery so look natural on all skin colours. I like the fact that it's quite matte but still gives a nice glow to the cheeks. I recommend to others
rama s.
Dubai
Beauty Junkie Expert
it is a very nice and advisable product with amaziglowing.  I advise all  ages to try this.the siutable make up can be found always here