Clinique Jenna Menard Smoky Eye uploaded by Cassandra T.Clinique Jenna Menard Smoky Eye uploaded by María Gabriela A.Clinique Jenna Menard Smoky Eye uploaded by María Gabriela A.

BY CLINIQUE

Clinique Lipstick see more...

Clinique Jenna Menard Smoky Eye
  • "i have heard alot about this and i would love to try it. i heard it is long lasting and very inexpensive and a good value for the money" in 3 reviews
Manda L.
Niles, MI
Yea! Cheers for Clinique's Almost Lipstick in Black Honey has been a major staple in mine and my girlfriend's cosmetic bags for literally 22 years. The color is amazing, it looks like it would be a very dark color, but because of the formula, it goes on sheer and absolutely beautiful. It looks like you just ate some fresh raspberries, with a lovely sheen to it. I love this formula,,because it isn't a bubblegum, sticky gloss, but a moisturizing sheer burst of color. There is an array of beautiful shades in Clinique's Almost Lipstick, Black Honey is just my favorite!
Cassandra T.
Millville, NJ
Always wanted to try the smoky eye? Jenna Menard, Clinique's Global Colour Artist, shows you how to get the look step-by-step.
Start with a medium-tone Lid Smoothie Antioxidant 8-Hour Eye Colour and apply from lashline to crease. It helps powder shadow last longer.
For a more wearable and modern smoky eye, line the upper lashline only with Quickliner For Eyes Intense.
Maria R.
Doral, FL
Clinique are such a good quality products, they gives a natural finish, and is practical for day to day, this product are great and totally dependable. I think all the products of Clinic are definitely amazing I would buy this products again and I hope you guys try it also.
Becca O.
Dallas, Tx
While this makeup was good quality I found that I could buy a drugstore brand for the same effect and quality. Not just that, but the drugstore brand was much cheaper. In conclusion, while the makeup was higher priced, I would buy it again.
Ashley B.
Lehigh acres, FL
Love the fact that it makes my eye look poppen. I love it. Recommend a million times. Need to get myself another one because, my sister in law also fell in love with it and i gave it to her.
Thalia C.
Rolling Mdws, IL
Love the final result of Clinique products in general. And the smoky eye is one of my favorites! It doesn't smudge, is long lasting and the color are really pigmented.
Helicia S.
Fairview, PA
I really Love this product!  It is very Long lasting! It met all of my expectations! It is a great value for the cost. I get many many compliments! I would use it again & I would definitely recommend. It has great packaging. I have recommended to friends and bought for others as a gift.
Dakota E.
Elkins, WV
By far the best foundation! I love it ,it's definitely full coverage and loves amazing on the skin! It also varies in a decent amount of shades!Highly recommend for full coverage seekers!
Peyton R.
I adore my smokey party eye kit! It stays on all day and has a good pigment! All the colors are great and I use pretty much all of them! I got it as a Christmas present but wasn't expecting much but I really really like it! I would go to a stoe and buy it for myself!
Shelby C.
First off Clinique is a wonderful company. I have been using their products for years my this Jenna Menard Smokey Eye is great!! It has every thing you need to create that perfect smokey eye. I recommend getting this kit.