Clinique Instant Lift For Brows (Shape & Highlight) - # 02 Soft Brown - 0.52g/0.014oz uploaded by Xiara W.

BY CLINIQUE

A two-in-one automatic brow pencil & pearlized highlighter Contains light scattering optics for a wider & brighter look Gives a contrast that lifts eyes Creates perfectly defined, natural-looking brows Automatically self-sharpens for convenient... see more...

Rachel N.
This is my go-to brow pencil. My brows are pretty full but have a few sparse spots. This fills them in and always looks natural. I love that it's easy to remove but doesn't move all day, even without any setting spray or primer. The color matches my brows perfectly and creates a nice, natural look.
RACHAEL F.
Awesome product! Love the colors it comes in. I used the soft blonde shade and it made my brows instantly look more put together and natural! I also love the highlight shade. Gives an instant brow boost and a nice glow! Can't go wrong!
Jeannine L.
Philadelphia, PA
Perfect instant lift for your brows! Easy to use, smooth creamy and lasts all day/night. Doesn't smear as easily as other leading brands. Great brow color options as well.
Stephanie W.
Trumann, AR
Clinique Instant Lift for Brows is an amazing product, that helps to transform not only my eyes but my self confidence. A fuller brow makes me feel more put together and beautiful thanks to Clinique.
Valerie E.
This works pretty well. I love that it has more than one product and is a multipurpose product. Formula is pretty creamy and goes on fairly well
Jenny b.
Tulsa
Love this eye brow product. Great for beginners, pricey though. Goes on smooth, cleans easily. Again, love this.
Lori R.
I adore this! Perfect for on the go. Easy to use. One of my favorite. All the time. Love it!!!! It's the Best
Xiara W.
This is a beautiful brow pencil. The color is perfect. The texture is very easy to apply and blend. The other side is a beautiful highlighter with a good pigmentation. I love this product from clinique. It's a little expensive for the quantity.
Willy W.
I really enjoyed this product from clinique, and it's so creamy and soft. So it's really simple to use dei every make up
Shannon G.
This is my opinion is really good its just that none of the shades really are my colour but is easy to work with