BY CLINIQUE

A two-in-one automatic brow pencil and pearlized highlighter duo. This innovative dual-purpose brow pencil creates a contrast and definition that give eyes a virtual lift. First, fill in and shape brows with long-wearing natural-looking pencil. Then optically boost brow arches with the universal highlighter shade just below brow hairs. see more...

• I have never used a lot of brow products but have started to feel...1 Answers
  • Is this worth the price? Every eyebrow pencil I have tried always...2 Answers
  • Looks interesting!!Is this a good product? What are the benefits??1 Answers
Ashley F.
Midland,MI
I love this brow pencil and highlight. It never fails and it always makes my brows look great. It has seemed to last me for quite a while so far. This is better than most I have tried before. It looks perfect with my hazel eyes and I would recommend this to anyone.
Michelle K.
Park Ridge, IL
Review for: Soft Brown
Recently bought this eyebrow pencil. I needed something natural looking for summer and this was the best match! The highlighter pencil side really makes your arch look glamorous. It's the best thing I have purchased recently. Definitely buying this again!!
Misha A.
Seaside, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
leaves no icky residue or stains. stays on all day but will come off with little effort at night. something gentle eniugh for everyday but tough enough for first dates
Robin J.
Laurinburg, NC
Review for: Soft Brown
If I had to choose one brow product to use for the rest of my life, this would be it. The tip of the brow end is chiseled, making filling in, and shaping brows so easy. the color is perfect for me. The stick isn't waxy, and is easily blendable, and makes my brows fantastic. The shadow/high light end is just as impressive. It has a creamy textured, pearlized shadow stick that you can apply directly beneath the brow bone for accent and contour. i simply color it in, and blend with my finger or a brush. the beauty of this is because of the pencil nature of the high light, the brow line is perfect. Clinique has a gem in this product.
Katherine V.
Las Cruces, NM
Review for: Soft Blonde
I understand the concept for this eyebrow pencil but it does not deliver. The product is so blunt that you can not get a precise eyebrow. The shimmer stick at the end is too much glitter for a highlight.
Rachel N.
Review for: Soft Brown
His is my go-to eyebrow pencil. Well priced and matches my brows. The formula isn't too creamy so it's easy to use just a little when you need it, or build it up where you want it. The highlight is a little dark for me, but I like to use it as an eyeshadow.
Jenna C.
Somerville, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I literally love this pencil! It comes in all different shades too so you can find your summer shade and winter when your hair is darker! I will always buy this brand! The price isn't that bad either which is a plus!
Shannon G.
Review for: Soft Brown
I love this product. My eyebrows are patchy, most times, and this evens them out. I have black eye brows and I use the soft brown to fill in my eyebrows without overdoing it. I wouldn't go with the color of your eyebrows, but lighter. This way, you won't overdo it. Goes on smooth and nearly foolproof!
Christina R.
Louisville, Ky
Review for: Soft Brown
Definitely recommend going a shade lighter than your brows to create depth, I love this product! I was new to penciling in my brows and if I can do it anyone can! So easy and creates the perfect look! The highlighting portion is so great!
Sarah W.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Soft Brown
The pencil is pretty thick - bigger than what is shown in the picture or on the box. And it goes on very thick. If you already have dark eye brows and just need to fill in this is not the product for you.
Alexandra N.
Is this worth the price? Every eyebrow pencil I have tried always breaks off too easily and just goes to waste.
Chesley M.
Doerun, GA
I have never used a lot of brow products but have started to feel like I need to fill mine in osme. Could someone please explain the best way to use this , especially with the hiliter.
Vanessa V.
Tampa, Fl
Looks interesting!!Is this a good product? What are the benefits??