Skin CareFacial SkincareClinique
iD: Dramatically Different Oil-Control Gel + ACC for Pores & Uneven Texture

Shop Clinique Clinique iD: Dramatically Different Oil-Control Gel + Active Cartridge Concentrate for Pores & Uneven Texture at bluemercury. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and

[product:clinique-id-for-pores-uneven-texture-with-dramatically-different-oil-control-gel] ? Has anyone seen any kind of improvement with this type of moisturizer?
Really want to test this out because I’m so in love with the dramatically different gel already, does anyone have any opinions on it ?
Has anyone seen results for their combination skin? Does it minimize pores and help control oil while hydrating the dry areas?
Start your review of Clinique iD: Dramatically Different Oil-Control Gel + ACC for Pores & Uneven Texture!
How would you rate this product?
OLGA Y.
Clinique iD: Dramatically Different Oil-Control Gel + ACC for Pores & Uneven Texture uploaded by OLGA Y.
I always used CLINIQUE Dramatically Different Oil Control gel. Last time I purchased CLINIQUE ID Active Cartridge Concentrate for Pores & Uneven Texture with the same moisturizer. It's a great combo. These 2 products work pretty nice together. You receive 2 bonuses at the same time. Dramatically Different Gel balances oilier skin types. Concentrate retexturize Uneven Skin Tone and minimizes the pores. They look smaller and more accurate than before. I love this upgrade! ❤️
Ashley A.
Chesapeake, VA
Clinique iD: Dramatically Different Oil-Control Gel + ACC for Pores & Uneven Texture uploaded by Ashley A.
Purchased at: ULTA
I kept seeing ads on instagram about this so i decided to give it a try. I love that you can customize it i thought that was a great idea. I have oily skin so i got the oil control gel and blue cartridge for pores. This gel is super silky and light weight. It adds just enough hydration for oily skin and helps control oil. You do not need a lot of this to cover your face since it spreads really nicely.
cindy C.
Hiram, GA
Clinique iD: Dramatically Different Oil-Control Gel + ACC for Pores & Uneven Texture uploaded by cindy C.
Mi crema humectante favorita siempre la compro me encanta es tan ligera la amo la recomiendo para pieles grasas
Char C.
N Las Vegas, NV
Purchased at: Macy's
Giving 3 stars because I honestly didn’t see any difference in my face at all. I would give it 1* BUT I absolutely LOVE Clinique Dramatically Different Gel. I’ve been using it for 15+ years plus. Sadly I didn’t see any change in my pores or skin texture.
Hannah C.
Union, NJ
Clinique iD: Dramatically Different Oil-Control Gel + ACC for Pores & Uneven Texture uploaded by Hannah C.
Clinique Id Dramatically Different Oil Control Gel Active Cartridge Concentrate For Pores & Uneven Texture I’ve always used the oil control moisturizer and it’s great. This version of the moisturizer is what takes my skin to the next level. It’s a two in one! The pump/dispenser doesn’t always consistent and sometimes I feel like I don’t get enough of the product in the cartridge. Best part, it’s customizable!
KookHee K.
Millville, NJ
Clinique iD: Dramatically Different Oil-Control Gel + ACC for Pores & Uneven Texture uploaded by KookHee K.
I've been used for about two weeks and I like it so far. It doesn't break my skin and absorb so easily which I'm very happy about. Since I've been used only for two weeks I don't see anything about my pores yet. Hopely it can do sth for my pores soon.
michelle H.
I've been using this product for 2 years now and its done wonders for my skin! I used to have very large pores and really bumpy skin, but now, its much smoother and softer! The only con of this is that the cartridge isn't always consistent and it is a little pricy for a moisturizer. Other than that, I am in love with it and I will keep on using it!
Lauren H.
Purchased at: Sephora
I think is a great moisturizer for oily and acne prone skin. It’s very lightweight, hardly has a smell, and affordable for what you’re getting. It’s great especially how they have different IDs for different skin conditions! I like this product so much that now that it’s cold where I am, my skin is drying out, so I got the dry prone gel instead.
Jaritza G.
Purchased at: Macy's
Never thought i would love a moisturizer more than i love my oil contro gel but when they came out with this combination its amazing makes my skin feel so fresh and soft all day and helps with my un even texture
Rachel P.
Jacksonville , FL
I’ve been using this for about a week. My skin hasn’t looked this good in so long. My pores, skin tone and texture have improved tremendously. My skin still gets a little oily. Maybe I just need a different clarifying lotion from Clinique. But other than that I love this moisturizer and I’m glad I finally found something for me. As I have tired everything under the sun and change skin care every month looking for something I love.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Alba G.
Bronx, NY
il y a un an
Clinique iD: Dramatically Different Oil-Control Gel + ACC for Pores & Uneven Texture ? Has anyone seen any kind of improvement with this type of moisturizer?
Asa W. il y a 8 mois
I’ve been using it for almost 2 years. I do see a difference in hydration. My skin looks radiant and healthy. I didn’t see over night results when in came to skin texture and pore size. To be completely honest, I also use other products to help in those areas so I don’t give 100% credit to Skin I.D. If dryness is your issue, I’d recommend most definitely purchasing the orange one. Good luck and keep us posted on your journey to health.
Kayla L.
Grosse Pointe Woods
il y a 2 ans
Has anyone used the Clinique ID cartridges? Clinique iD: Dramatically Different Oil-Control Gel + ACC for Pores & Uneven Texture do you notice a difference? I am currently using just the dramatically different gel, and it works great but I’m wondering if it is better with the cartridge. Thanks!
Char C. il y a un an
I unfortunately didn’t see a difference. I used the entire thing. I completely swapped it out for my regular DDMG but didn’t notice any difference. I have been an avid dramatically different user for YEARS! I did decided to go with the white cartridge for uneven skin tone and hope to see a difference!!