Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial MoisturizersClinique
iD: Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion + ACC for Fatigue

Clinique iD: Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion + ACC for Fatigue

Shop Clinique Clinique iD: Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+ + Active Cartridge Concentrate for Fatigue at bluemercury. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free sam

Is it good for combination skin?
Does this formula really help out wit oily complexions? Does it cause dryness?
[product:clinique-idtm-dramatically-differenttm-oil-control-gel-active-cartridge-concentrate-for-uneven-skin-tone] Does help control oil all day? I have the regular moisturizing jelly which I LOVE, but my skin is pretty oily by end of day! Hoping this will keep my skin looking good, minus the oil!
Start your review of Clinique iD: Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion + ACC for Fatigue!
How would you rate this product?
Ashley H.
Canfield, OH
Clinique iD: Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion + ACC for Fatigue uploaded by Ashley H.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
First off, love this product. Higher end products tend to pack a lot of ingredients that will help your skin but most of them feel heavy or have an oil serum additive or base. My skin tends to be oily/combination especially after 16+ hour days. New Clinique iD blends restorative moisture with an additional cartridge tailored to you. Being in my 20s, the vitamin C wakes up my face in the am and leaves it looking refreshed in combo with the gel that keeps the shine away! I put it on right after my shower and it dries very quickly so makeup can be applied! I use it every morning and would definitely recommend. 🥰
Alanna B.
Robbinsdale, MN
Clinique iD: Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion + ACC for Fatigue uploaded by Alanna B.
Purchased at: Sephora
I wish I could give this product 10 stars it is magic in a bottle! It literally keeps my skin moist all day long and when I say all day I mean like 10+ hours. I would highly recommend! it’s customizable to your face you can add a different cartridges depending on how your skin.
Katherine R.
Greenwood, SC
Clinique iD: Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion + ACC for Fatigue uploaded by Katherine R.
Purchased at: ULTA
I can’t say enough about this combo!!! The redness I get on my cheeks has diminished and the moisturizer works like a charm!! My face feels and looks amazing!!!! I found this at our local Ulta before rona. I would absolutely recommend to anyone but especially those with dry skin! They have different combos of this for different skin types!!!!
TIffani G.
Van Nuys, CA
Clinique iD: Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion + ACC for Fatigue uploaded by TIffani G.
Purchased at: Macy's
I am a believer! I am so glad I decided on the lotion over the jelly. This feels really good while applying on your face. I think this is a 100% reasonable price for a high end moisturizer.
Azliana J.
Hoboken, NJ
Clinique iD: Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion + ACC for Fatigue uploaded by Azliana J.
Purchased at: Sephora
I noticed there were mix reviews regarding this product thus I was worried that this is just another moisturizer (with all the hype of new innovation) but during the sephora sale, this gel id was only 25 dollar so I grabbed two. It was the best decision I ever made because considering the price and how well they are working, 50 dollar is cheap. You are getting a serum and also moisturizer which normally cost you at least 100 dollar. First of all, I love it’s texture balance and how light they are. They absorbs nicely on my skin and keep them well hydrated. While for the cartridge serum concerns some people don’t see any improvement on their skin. On the contrary, my skin tone did improved after two weeks of using. I think people need to be patience because normally it takes up to 4 weeks for major improvement to be seen. So, yes I am happy that i grabbed two of these during the sale !!!
Katie M.
Nashville, TN
I’m really into the moisturizing lotion and I’ve use that for years. I decided to try the irritation cartridge and I didn’t feel like it helped at all. If anything it might have broken out my skin. I didn’t think it was worth the price.
oliver H.
Decatur, GA
Clinique iD: Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion + ACC for Fatigue uploaded by oliver H.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
This stuff is good! I’ve been using Clinique fri a while thanks to my grandmother who has been using them for over 30 years! They are always a reliable brand to fall back in! This moisturizer works really well to hydrate my skin and helps lightly even out my skin tone! It feels great and all Clinique products are great for sensitive skin!
Peggy A.
Maricopa, AZ
I’ve been using this for few weeks. It makes my skin glow and I look fresh always. I love that this is moisturizer and serum 2 in 1. I have acne prone skin and it don’t break me out
Sarah S.
Rockford, MI
I use the blue cartridge but this moisturizer is life changing. Its not too heavy and doesnt leave me feeling greasy. It doesn't clog my pores and this is my new holy grail. I highly recommend trying this line if you havent found a good moisturizer especially if you have oily skin.
Ceara H.
Augusta
Currently using this product with Clinique's id oil control gel. It's my first time using this product and it hasn't done exactly what I wanted it to do. It's a little pricey, so I was hoping it'd work. I probably won't buy this again. But, I will continue using what I have now to see if anything gets better.