Skin CareFacial SkincareClinique
iD: Dramatically Different Hydrating Jelly + ACC for Fatigue

Clinique iD: Dramatically Different Hydrating Jelly + ACC for Fatigue

Shop Clinique Clinique iD: Dramatically Different Hydrating Jelly + Active Cartridge Concentrate for Fatigue at bluemercury. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples

What do you think of this cartridge? Have you noticed a difference when using it?
highly recommended if you have sensitive skin and are also looking for a smooth texture and keep it hydrated. Very happy with the result !!
Alguien que ya haya utilizado me encantaría que me pudieran dar sus recomendaciones antes de comprarla?
Start your review of Clinique iD: Dramatically Different Hydrating Jelly + ACC for Fatigue!
How would you rate this product?
carrie O.
Clinique iD: Dramatically Different Hydrating Jelly + ACC for Fatigue uploaded by carrie O.
I normally buy the gel moisturizer but received a smaller sample of the jelly and noticed an immediate difference in the plumpness and moisture level of my skin. This is a light weight moisturizer. I have combo skin leaning more towards oily and this works great. It controls my oil during the day. Not sure how or if it's suppose to but I'm happy with this result. I purchased the fatigue cartridge because my skin looks sleepy. This does add a brightness and glow after a bit of use. I paid just under 40 for this and it lasts months. I use this daily and a different night moisturizer.
Ikaika S.
Honolulu, HI
Clinique iD: Dramatically Different Hydrating Jelly + ACC for Fatigue uploaded by Ikaika S.
I give my gel a 5 stars because it helps me hydrate my face when it needs it and I’m not sure if I want to use my Clinique dramatically different moisturizer. It helps my face look great after shaving.ive also learned to use my Clinique as a face makeup primer! It’s 👍🏽 great.
Teena G.
Oakland, CA
Clinique iD: Dramatically Different Hydrating Jelly + ACC for Fatigue uploaded by Teena G.
My mom gave me this and I love it. It's moisturizing and dries fast when I apply it on. I like that it doesn't make my face sticky afterward. This is a good one for hydration!
Corina D.
Clinique iD: Dramatically Different Hydrating Jelly + ACC for Fatigue uploaded by Corina D.
Purchased at: ULTA
I've been using this product for about a month now, and I've seen a difference in my skin. It looks much brighter and glowy. Once I apply this on my face, it's easily absorbed into the skin, and right away leaves it hydrated and smooth. It's not greasy at all, which is a plus! I like to use this on the morning only, before applying makeup, and once it's on it looks smooth, and my foundation goes on great with this under it. I am definitely going to keep purchasing this product!
Gabrielle C.
victoria
Clinique iD: Dramatically Different Hydrating Jelly + ACC for Fatigue uploaded by Gabrielle C.
Purchased at: Dillard's
Love this 2 in 1 , you get the best of both worlds you get your serum and your moisturizer in one this is the Clinique ID with the jelly base with the fatigue serum and the fatigue serum is going help bring that glow back into your skin and the jelly base is gel type feel I’m obsessed with that silk gel moisturizer texture it feels so good on your skin the best part about this Clinique ID is you get to custom your moisturizer and serum for your skin type stop playing and go get this now and ID your self 😍✨[product:clinique-id-dramatically-different-hydrating-jelly-active-cartridge-concentrate-for-fatigue]
Sarah S.
1,583 reviews
Clinique iD: Dramatically Different Hydrating Jelly + ACC for Fatigue uploaded by Sarah S.
Being that I live in a very dry climate, I am always on a search for the perfect moisturizer. I’ve tried creams, jellies, serums, etc. Typically I’m not a fan of any sort of moisturizing gel. Out of all of the gels that I have tried on the market though, this is probably my favorite. It is definitely the most moisturizing, and it is the least sticky of the bunch. It left my skin feeling really hydrated during the day, but it did still have that slightly tacky feeling to it. Because of that, I’ll probably just use this at night.
Anna L.
Clinique iD: Dramatically Different Hydrating Jelly + ACC for Fatigue uploaded by Anna L.
I love, love, love this Clinique moisturizer! The 72 hour moisture surge did not work for me, however this one does! I have oiled skin so I love this jelly consistency. I don’t feel greasy or oil, but rather well hydrated. It sinks into my skin so nicely and I can definitely tell that my skin is brighter and very soft. I can imagine that if you have dry skin, this product may not product as much hydration compared to other Clinique ID formulas, but this work wonders for me. Another plus is the packaging. I love the pump!
Fatima H.
Queens , NY
Clinique iD: Dramatically Different Hydrating Jelly + ACC for Fatigue uploaded by Fatima H.
This moisturize is okay for summer, but if you have oily skin then you can go for it. I use this all summer but I haven't seen any difference. It's making my skin very dry all-day but it gives smooth moisture feels after you apply this to your face.
keva G.
......
Clinique iD: Dramatically Different Hydrating Jelly + ACC for Fatigue uploaded by keva G.
Used it once so far and can already tell a difference in the glow of my skin. It feels like you are putting water on your skin. So lightweight and definitely recommend.
Quiamony G.
I first tried a sample of this for a week, and was rather surprised at how long it kept my face moisturized. I mixed it with a small dab of another cream I usually wear in the winter time. I really like how lightweight it is. It’s not greasy under my makeup
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ahzayahh L.
Indio, CA
il y a 2 ans
Kayla J. il y a un an
I like it, it seems to work. Only downside is the pump doesn't work well. Unless I just got a bad one the product flies out and I can't get just a small amount.