BY CLINIQUE

A duo of sheer lip colors, each with a sweet, subtle finish. Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create a shade that's yours alone. This duo is emollient-rich and lightweight, leaving lips with glossy, sheer color. The luxe lip set is packaged in a festive holiday ornament, making it perfect for gifting. This set contains:- 0.04 oz/ 1.2 g Almost Lipstick in Pink Honey and Black Honey These products are formulated without formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, toluene, DBP (dibutyl phthlate), and camphor. They are also allergy tested and 100 percent fragrance-free.

Clinique Honey Ornament Set with Box
  • "I love everything Clinique, but especially the Almost Lipstick collection. They're so moisturizing and give just the right amount of tint to give you that "just kissed look." They don't have added fragrance either. Very nice, would definitely purchase again." in 7 reviews
  • "I've worn clinique black honey for years now. Perfect go tovshade. Apply a little for some subtle natural looking like it add more to zhoosh it up a bit. Lasts up and goes on smoothly." in 4 reviews
Cloe S.
Phoenix, AZ
Hailee P.
Grass Valley
Got this for Christmas and was so excited. It was hanging on the tree. This is a great gift to give as a present for a girl friend or best friend. I was very excited to receive this and I have bought it for my self since then. I would definitely reccomend this to others
Mona B.
Bronx, NY
These lipsticks are just basically lip tints. They don't give you much coverage and they don't really do much except for moisturizing your lips. Of course the packaging is very nice as well
Jordyn S.
I love this product actually had one that was a pinkish color it was almost like a Chapstick as well as a gloss and a lipstick all in one. It was also kind of natural but in a low-key way. When I had throw mine away I was upset because I didn’t want to get rid of it I was literally scraping it out when using anything that was left that I could. I would recommend this to anybody especially if you love more of a natural kind of look.
Molly P.
Phoenix , AZ
i love the honey lipsticks. they never smudge and while they aren’t long lasting for me the smear factor is bigger. they’re easy to apply and the color is great
Yvonne O.
I really liked this formula. It leaves just a nice tint of color on the lips. It is buildable but not full on dark. It moisturize my lips with a nice color.
Amanda S.
Cashmere
I loved it, it was a gift and it’s cute and the quality is great! I highly recommend this for a gift for a wife or girlfriend, they will love it, I promise.
Catherine M.
Frisco, CO
I love the black honey color, it's not too dark but gives a deep pinkish color and good finish. Easy to apply, not much lasting power but I do enjoy it.
Lizbeth M.
Love the colors it came in. The texture was amazing. It had a great smell. It felt so nice on my lips. I bought these at my local Macy's store.
Sam R.
I like things from Sephora and another place i like is ulta to get different stuff for hair and what not my favorite place for make up is mac