BY CLINIQUE

A duo of sheer lip colors, each with a sweet, subtle finish. Transparent pigment merges with the unique, natural tone of your lips to create a shade that's yours alone. This duo is emollient-rich and lightweight, leaving lips with glossy, sheer color. The luxe lip set is packaged in a festive holiday ornament, making it perfect for gifting. This set contains:- 0.04 oz/ 1.2 g Almost Lipstick in Pink Honey and Black Honey These products are formulated without formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, toluene, DBP (dibutyl phthlate), and camphor. They are also allergy tested and 100 percent fragrance-free.

Clinique Honey Ornament Set with Box
  • "I love everything Clinique, but especially the Almost Lipstick collection. They're so moisturizing and give just the right amount of tint to give you that "just kissed look." They don't have added fragrance either. Very nice, would definitely purchase again." in 7 reviews
  • "I've worn clinique black honey for years now. Perfect go tovshade. Apply a little for some subtle natural looking like it add more to zhoosh it up a bit. Lasts up and goes on smoothly." in 4 reviews
Carol X.
Montreal
If you want the perfect lip balm with buildable tint, the Clinique chubby stick is your bestie! Both colors look super natural and can be swiped on multiple times for a more noticeable finish. This is the best lip product when your lips are so dry that anything else would emphasize the flakes. This conditions them and restores your lips to be plump and hydrated.
Jay 💖.
My mom got this a few months back,and she didn't like this shade much. However,I love it! It's very moisturizing and feels really nice on the lips. It looks really intimidating in the tube,I'm not going to lie. But on the lips it's a very sheer balm with just a tint of rosy color. It's perfect for an almost natural makeup look. I'm not sure how much it was,I don't think it cost much. I definitely hope to get another once this one is out!
Marie O.
Sacramento, CA
I normally love Cliniques 💄 but I guess these are more like lip gloss and I hate how they feel while on my lips but they do make my lips feel nice and not dry and stay on for quite sometime. However I would not recommend these...
Kristia F.
Novi, MI
I got this set to split for myself and my mom. Black honey is a cult classic for a reason it looks really dark but actually a sheer slightly darker your lips but better color. Pink honey is sheer but moisturizing.
Megan F.
I love these little lippies. They can be layered for whatever shade you desire, and don’t dry out my lips like most lipsticks and tinted lip balms do. The colors go great with any skin tone because they’re sheer and like I said, can be layered for whatever depth or intensity of color you desire.
Rachel S.
Los Angeles, CA
I love these two colors by clinique so much. They’re perfect for days when you don’t want Chapstick or lipstick, but something in between. They each deposit just a little bit of color, enough to give my lips a healthy glow without screaming that I have red or pink lips. I love them and I keep one in my purse and one in my car so I always have something available when I’m running around.
Aidan R.
I really like this lipstick for a natural look. It is definitely way more on the sheer side and nit necessarily full coverage but it gives your lips a subtle pop. It’s also very moisturizing and great for everyday.
Vanessa R.
Columbus , OH
The two lipstick products included in this are high quality. The 2 lip balms and scrubs were not my favorite. The colors are flattering on my skin tones. Clinique does a great job producing quality products.
Secilia R.
West Allis, WI
This is for the black honey shade. This is a universal shade but i swear i feel like Im the only one that cannot oull this off. I dont really like it. It feels more like a tinted stick lip balm rather than a lipstick.
Danielle T.
Louisville, KY
Love these for when I’m looking for my lips to be hydrated and not so much color. For my 5 mins face and out the door look. Glides on nice and feels good on the lips. Will be buying again when I run out these two. 😍