BY CLINIQUE

Benefits: Lengthened

Stretch limp, lifeless lashes to lengths beyond your wildest expectations. And wow—eyes look noticeably wider, fully energized. Our curved, fine-toothed comb finds the tiniest lashes and brings them out of hiding. Ophthalmologist tested and appropriate for sensitive eyes.

How to Use:

• With mascara bristles facing lashes, apply mascara root to tip
  • Repeat to build
  • Do not pump brush in container—doing so adds air that can dry out the mascara
  • To prevent clumping, let mascara dry between coats
  • Remove with your favourite Clinique eye makeup remover

• How well does the brush go on the lashes?1 Answers
  • I am struggling to find a good mascara. I want one that requires ...1 Answers
  • how many layers would you use to get the perfect look?5 Answers
Clinique High Lengths™ Mascara
  • "Offers lash-lengthening effects that last all day. Easy to apply!" in 17 reviews
  • "I am IN LOVE with this mascara. I've tried plenty of other mascaras, but this one will always stay in my collection. It is my all-time favorite mascara and I would suggest it to every single person. It provides excellent length, volume, and staying power. The unique shape of the wand helps curve to your eye and get down towards your lash line and the lashes located near the inner corner of your eye. LOVE IT!" in 13 reviews
  • "I like separates and lengthens lashes give the feeling of drama that I love your brush is ideal for lower lashes" in 7 reviews
  • "This is my holy grail mascara! I have longish, curly lashes, with good volume. This mascara makes them go WOW! It adds incredible length, good color payoff and adds a tiny bit of volume. Even a single coat will make noticeable length. Add a couple coats and you'll have lashes for days. It has good wear, though it is not waterproof. I slept in it overnight to see how it handled, and there was only a tiny bit of smudging. This is a definite win in my book!" in 4 reviews
  • "My lashes look the longest and fullest they've ever looked!" in 3 reviews
Terence N.
Louisville
I got this as a gift from a friend when I was in need of a new mascara, to be completely truthful I was unaware on how to use it but once I figured that out I was not pleased. There was no coverage on my eyes and I feel that this is for people who really dont have a great deal of lashes to work with. Not a fan
Liz D.
lefkosa
This mascara does great work on my lashes, it wand is very unique and combs out lashes nicely . It gives my lashes volume and length. It is also very easy to apply without staining the eyelid. It is a very good mascara.Clinique High Lengths™ Mascara
Emma F.
This has been my must have mascara for the past 3 years now! I repeatedly purchase this item every 3/4 months.
I wanted a mascara that that would curly my eyelashes as well as give me volume and it gives me exactly that.
I hate mascaras with bulky brushes because I find I get more mascara on my eyelid than my lashes. This has a very defined brush and I love it!

Emna A.
rue taieb limhiri ksar hellel, monastir
i wanna try this mascara because takes lashes to new lengths for a bigger, bolder look. Stretch limp, lifeless lashes to lengths beyond your wildest expectations. Eyes will look noticeably wider and fully energized as the curved, fine-toothed comb finds the tiniest lashes and brings them out of hiding. Ophthalmologist tested. Appropriate for sensitive eyes...
Jasmine-Symone W.
Phoenix, IL
Another fave! Because I can only use hypoallergenic mascaras, i was glad to see a brand i know and trust made a perfect one! My grandparents have both been using Clinique my whole life, and it is now a brand I love as well! I love to pair this with a mascara by Tarte, using Clinique for length and Tarte for thickness! Doesn't irritate my eyes, and makes my lashes look great!
Allie Y.
I can't say enough good things about this mascara! I have been using it since I was in high school and it has been a holy grail ever since the day I got it!
Potiyara d.
Se tivesse mais estrelas eu daria. Meus cílios são bem pequenos, e as escovinhas (pois parece uma) ajudam a pentear e ainda aumentar o volume, sem contar que é muito prático.
Dunia C.
Orlando, FL
Clinique High Lengths™ Mascara is at the top of my list! It does not clump your eyelashes. It gives your lashes super length aswell. I would recommend this product for sure !
Madison E.
My. Absolute. Favorite. Mascara. EVER. I have been using this product for around six years now, and absolutely recommend it.  Throughout the years I have tried other mascaras, but I always come back to Clinique High Lengths Mascara as being my favorite. It truly adds so much length to my lashes, and volume too! It never looks clumpy, and one tube lasts me such a long time (and I wear mascara every day). Some may think that this mascara is pricey, but I can assure you, it is worth every penny! This is a must try!
Sonia L M.
Calexico, CA
I looooove this mascara!!! I have long lashes but every time I put this mascara on it makes my lashes look longer like if I'm wearing fake lashes. I totally recommend it. I will definitely buy it again!!!
Sakina N.
Sugar Land, TX
Does this mascara clump at all?
Angelica M.
Glendale, AZ
how many layers would you use to get the perfect look?
Jenny W.
Does the curved angle of the mascara help with getting all the eyelashes?
Ashley m.
Corona, NY
I need to buy this , want to try it for myself
Amanda L.
How well does the brush go on the lashes?