BY CLINIQUE

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Benefits: Lengthened

Stretch limp, lifeless lashes to lengths beyond your wildest expectations. And wow—eyes look noticeably wider, fully energized. Our curved, fine-toothed comb finds the tiniest lashes and brings them out of hiding. Ophthalmologist tested and appropriate for sensitive eyes.

How to Use:

• With mascara bristles facing lashes, apply mascara root to tip
  • Repeat to build
  • Do not pump brush in container—doing so adds air that can dry out the mascara
  • To prevent clumping, let mascara dry between coats
  • Remove with your favourite Clinique eye makeup remover

• How well does the brush go on the lashes?1 Answers
  • I am struggling to find a good mascara. I want one that r...1 Answers
  • how many layers would you use to get the perfect look?5 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "Offers lash-lengthening effects that last all day. Easy to apply!" in 17 reviews
  • "I am IN LOVE with this mascara. I've tried plenty of other mascaras, but this one will always stay in my collection. It is my all-time favorite mascara and I would suggest it to every single person. It provides excellent length, volume, and staying power. The unique shape of the wand helps curve to your eye and get down towards your lash line and the lashes located near the inner corner of your eye. LOVE IT!" in 13 reviews
  • "I like separates and lengthens lashes give the feeling of drama that I love your brush is ideal for lower lashes" in 7 reviews
  • "This is my holy grail mascara! I have longish, curly lashes, with good volume. This mascara makes them go WOW! It adds incredible length, good color payoff and adds a tiny bit of volume. Even a single coat will make noticeable length. Add a couple coats and you'll have lashes for days. It has good wear, though it is not waterproof. I slept in it overnight to see how it handled, and there was only a tiny bit of smudging. This is a definite win in my book!" in 4 reviews
  • "My lashes look the longest and fullest they've ever looked!" in 3 reviews
Nikki M.
Stafford Springs
I have found that the comb brushes are not my favorite when it comes to mascara. For me, the brush applicators provide much more even coverage. This made my lashes look clumpy. Maybe it works better for other people, but I prefer L’Oreal Luminous Lash.
Tabattha W.
Kingston, ON
I have been using this mascara for years now. It goes on and fans out lashes awesome. I love the wand and how it doesn’t clump. I always get compliments on my long lashes and this mascara just makes the pop that much more.
Liliane L.
Caledon
I like the results but I am not used to the wand it comes with. It takes a bit of getting used to. My eyes are blue and the black really makes my eyes pop but I wouldn’t recommend it or repurchase
Phoenix B.
Una mascara de pestañas que sin duda volvería a comprar. Logra que hasta las pestañas mas lisas consigan levantarse y verse mucho mas largas. Aún así hay que tener cuidado pues un mínimo olvido hará que la máscara deje pequeñas bolitas de rimel en tu rostro
Harlee E.
Bernville
Bought this because it came highly recommended. Honestly not as amazing as I thought it would be. Wish it did more for the price.
Alina Y.
Blacklick, OH
I love this mascara! It makes my lashes looks longer and it actually hold the curls longer than average.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This is a nice simple mascara that’s really easy to use! It’s probably one of the few mascaras I have used that I don’t get on the top of my lid and coats the lashes so well without leaving any clumps! It was one of my first mascaras and I still like it to this day!
Anita Dorina L.
Ballerup
The best! I love it! Very nice colour, deep black. Very nice texture. Very long wear! Smooth and soft. Not irritating. The shape is perfect for me. Easy to use! And look so good 😉 Highly recommend!
Emily W.
Katy
LOVE the look it gives it really helps lengthen and I have gotten complements only downside is by the end of the night I feel like some has come off which is weird cause I don’t have any flaking with this.
Diana R.
houston
Esta máscara de pestañas me gusta yo la uso abajo del ojo para las pestañas pequeñas es buena y no te manchas por es pequeño el cepillo
Sakina N.
Sugar Land, TX
Does this mascara clump at all?
Angelica M.
Glendale, AZ
how many layers would you use to get the perfect look?
Jenny W.
Does the curved angle of the mascara help with getting all the eyelashes?
Ashley m.
Corona, NY
I need to buy this , want to try it for myself
Amanda L.
How well does the brush go on the lashes?

back