BY CLINIQUE

Stretch limp, lifeless lashes to lengths beyond your wildest expectations. And wow - eyes look noticeably wider, fully energized. Our curved, fine-toothed comb finds the tiniest lashes and brings them out of hiding. Ophthalmologist tested and appropriate for sensitive eyes.

How To Use:

• With mascara bristles facing lashes, apply mascara root to tip
  • Repeat to build
  • Do not pump brush in container—doing so adds air that can dry out the mascara
  • To prevent clumping, let mascara dry between coats
  • Remove with your favourite Clinique eye makeup remover

Water\Aqua\Eau , Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax\Cera Carnauba\Cire De Carnauba , Stearic Acid , Glyceryl Stearate , Polyisobutene , Silica , Acrylates Copolymer , Aminomethyl Propanediol , Vp/Eicosene Copolymer , Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein , Sodium Hyaluronate , Urea , Panthenol , Pantethine , Ethylhexylglycerin , Isostearic Acid , Acacia Senegal Gum , Lauroyl Lysine , Glycerin , Melanin , Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate , Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate , Sodium Lauryl Sulfate , Simethicone , Peg-8 Dimethicone , Pvp , Dimethicone Peg-8 Polyacrylate , Hydroxyethylcellulose , Disodium Edta , Sorbic Acid , Sodium Dehydroacetate , Phenoxyethanol , Chlorphenesin , [+/- Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288) , Mica , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510) , Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289) , Carmine (Ci 75470) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Aluminum Powder (Ci 77000) , Bronze Powder (Ci 77400) , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Ultramarines (Ci 77007)]

• How well does the brush go on the lashes?1 Answers
  • I am struggling to find a good mascara. I want one that r...1 Answers
  • how many layers would you use to get the perfect look?5 Answers
Clinique High Lengths™ Mascara
  • "Offers lash-lengthening effects that last all day. Easy to apply!" in 17 reviews
  • "I am IN LOVE with this mascara. I've tried plenty of other mascaras, but this one will always stay in my collection. It is my all-time favorite mascara and I would suggest it to every single person. It provides excellent length, volume, and staying power. The unique shape of the wand helps curve to your eye and get down towards your lash line and the lashes located near the inner corner of your eye. LOVE IT!" in 13 reviews
  • "I like separates and lengthens lashes give the feeling of drama that I love your brush is ideal for lower lashes" in 7 reviews
  • "This is my holy grail mascara! I have longish, curly lashes, with good volume. This mascara makes them go WOW! It adds incredible length, good color payoff and adds a tiny bit of volume. Even a single coat will make noticeable length. Add a couple coats and you'll have lashes for days. It has good wear, though it is not waterproof. I slept in it overnight to see how it handled, and there was only a tiny bit of smudging. This is a definite win in my book!" in 4 reviews
  • "My lashes look the longest and fullest they've ever looked!" in 3 reviews
Tabattha W.
kingston, on
I've tried plenty, and still nothing beats it. No clumps, perfect length, easy application. Great product.
Tabattha W.
Kingston, ON
I have been using this mascara for years now. It goes on and fans out lashes awesome. I love the wand and how it doesn’t clump. I always get compliments on my long lashes and this mascara just makes the pop that much more.
Dunia C.
Orlando, FL
Clinique High Lengths™ Mascara is at the top of my list! It does not clump your eyelashes. It gives your lashes super length aswell. I would recommend this product for sure !
bilguissa b.
This is better than any mascara that I have used so far I would definitely recommend this😊😊😊🌟🌟🌟🌟
vitoria s.
curitiba
Gostei,porém achei meio fraco para os cílios,apesar disso ele garante uma ótima camada para quem gosta de um aparência mais natural
Evelyn B.
Lakeland, FL
I have short stubby lashes. When I use thickening or lengthening mascara, I end up with short clumpy lashes. this unique brush allows we to apply the mascara from the very base of my lashes and give them tremendous length without the gunk! My ALL TIME favorite mascara. Because I am hitting the base of my lashes, it almost looks like I am using eyeliner as well :) Bonus!
Julie L.
Norwood, MA
LOVE THIS MASCARA! I only use clinique mascara and I have tried them all, but this one is definitely my favorite! It really adds volume to your lashes without making them look clumpy. It also doesn't wear off during the day/night!
Amy K.
Corinth, MS
My daughter and I really love this lengthening mascara from Clinique. It is very unique in that instead of having a brush to apply the product, it has a comb. This may seem strange, and you may think that a comb would not be as effect as a brush, but it is extremely effective. It loads the mascara on the lashes and then combs it all the way through to the tips without any clumps. I would fully recommend this product to anyone.
Terra B.
Tucson, AZ
This is the absolute best brush for long, thin, straight lashes, that need some help to be long, thick, curled lashes!! It doesn't flake or run off under your eye. Doesn't clump and goes on evenly. Wonderful!!!
taylor b.
Severna Park, MD
Unique brush makes it easy to get every lash. Gives length and volume. Long wearing and no flakes/smudging
Sakina N.
Sugar Land, TX
Does this mascara clump at all?
Angelica M.
Glendale, AZ
how many layers would you use to get the perfect look?
Jenny W.
Does the curved angle of the mascara help with getting all the eyelashes?
Ashley m.
Corona, NY
I need to buy this , want to try it for myself
Amanda L.
How well does the brush go on the lashes?

back