BY CLINIQUE

Benefits: Lengthened

Stretch limp, lifeless lashes to lengths beyond your wildest expectations. And wow—eyes look noticeably wider, fully energized. Our curved, fine-toothed comb finds the tiniest lashes and brings them out of hiding. Ophthalmologist tested and appropriate for sensitive eyes.

How to Use:

• With mascara bristles facing lashes, apply mascara root to tip
  • Repeat to build
  • Do not pump brush in container—doing so adds air that can dry out the mascara
  • To prevent clumping, let mascara dry between coats
  • Remove with your favourite Clinique eye makeup remover

• How well does the brush go on the lashes?1 Answers
  • I am struggling to find a good mascara. I want one that requires ...1 Answers
  • how many layers would you use to get the perfect look?5 Answers
Clinique High Lengths™ Mascara
  • "Offers lash-lengthening effects that last all day. Easy to apply!" in 17 reviews
  • "I am IN LOVE with this mascara. I've tried plenty of other mascaras, but this one will always stay in my collection. It is my all-time favorite mascara and I would suggest it to every single person. It provides excellent length, volume, and staying power. The unique shape of the wand helps curve to your eye and get down towards your lash line and the lashes located near the inner corner of your eye. LOVE IT!" in 13 reviews
  • "I like separates and lengthens lashes give the feeling of drama that I love your brush is ideal for lower lashes" in 7 reviews
  • "This is my holy grail mascara! I have longish, curly lashes, with good volume. This mascara makes them go WOW! It adds incredible length, good color payoff and adds a tiny bit of volume. Even a single coat will make noticeable length. Add a couple coats and you'll have lashes for days. It has good wear, though it is not waterproof. I slept in it overnight to see how it handled, and there was only a tiny bit of smudging. This is a definite win in my book!" in 4 reviews
  • "My lashes look the longest and fullest they've ever looked!" in 3 reviews
Dunia C.
Orlando, FL
Clinique High Lengths™ Mascara is at the top of my list! It does not clump your eyelashes. It gives your lashes super length aswell. I would recommend this product for sure !
bilguissa b.
This is better than any mascara that I have used so far I would definitely recommend this😊😊😊🌟🌟🌟🌟
Evelyn B.
Lakeland, FL
I have short stubby lashes. When I use thickening or lengthening mascara, I end up with short clumpy lashes. this unique brush allows we to apply the mascara from the very base of my lashes and give them tremendous length without the gunk! My ALL TIME favorite mascara. Because I am hitting the base of my lashes, it almost looks like I am using eyeliner as well :) Bonus!
Amy K.
Corinth, MS
My daughter and I really love this lengthening mascara from Clinique. It is very unique in that instead of having a brush to apply the product, it has a comb. This may seem strange, and you may think that a comb would not be as effect as a brush, but it is extremely effective. It loads the mascara on the lashes and then combs it all the way through to the tips without any clumps. I would fully recommend this product to anyone.
Sue W.
Clinique is known for their quality formulas, which are more gentle than comparable alternatives. My friend bought this for me and I really like how it defines each of my lashes; good for those who want to focus on length as opposed to thick volume.
Taylor M.
Emeryville, CA
The brush is really cool on this mascara- It's like a comb which really helps separate and define each lash. The formula never flakes and stays on really well despite not being waterproof. I like it and will buy again!
Brandy R.
Little Rock, AR
I like this mascara a lot. I always get mine from walmart sometimes its hard to find. Oh and it goves grest length
Tasha C.
I am 50/50 with this because im not a fan of how thin the bristle is but i like how it seperates the lashes to coat them and not clump
Lana D.
Forest, VA
This is the my favorite of their mascaras. I find that their formula makes my lashes feel sticky and weighed down. Also it does get pretty clumpy! This one however, does lift and separate the lashes unlike the others! If you are going to buy any of their mascaras choose this one.
Ranjit T.
Beautiful coverage to the eyelashes and it is just the right amount of pigment. Lashes do not look like the spider leg effect.
Sakina N.
Sugar Land, TX
Does this mascara clump at all?
Angelica M.
Glendale, AZ
how many layers would you use to get the perfect look?
Jenny W.
Does the curved angle of the mascara help with getting all the eyelashes?
Ashley m.
Corona, NY
I need to buy this , want to try it for myself
Amanda L.
How well does the brush go on the lashes?