BY CLINIQUE

Benefits: Lengthened

Stretch limp, lifeless lashes to lengths beyond your wildest expectations. And wow—eyes look noticeably wider, fully energized. Our curved, fine-toothed comb finds the tiniest lashes and brings them out of hiding. Ophthalmologist tested and appropriate for sensitive eyes.

How to Use:

• With mascara bristles facing lashes, apply mascara root to tip
  • Repeat to build
  • Do not pump brush in container—doing so adds air that can dry out the mascara
  • To prevent clumping, let mascara dry between coats
  • Remove with your favourite Clinique eye makeup remover

• How well does the brush go on the lashes?1 Answers
  • I am struggling to find a good mascara. I want one that r...1 Answers
  • how many layers would you use to get the perfect look?5 Answers
Clinique High Lengths™ Mascara
  • "Offers lash-lengthening effects that last all day. Easy to apply!" in 17 reviews
  • "I am IN LOVE with this mascara. I've tried plenty of other mascaras, but this one will always stay in my collection. It is my all-time favorite mascara and I would suggest it to every single person. It provides excellent length, volume, and staying power. The unique shape of the wand helps curve to your eye and get down towards your lash line and the lashes located near the inner corner of your eye. LOVE IT!" in 13 reviews
  • "I like separates and lengthens lashes give the feeling of drama that I love your brush is ideal for lower lashes" in 7 reviews
  • "This is my holy grail mascara! I have longish, curly lashes, with good volume. This mascara makes them go WOW! It adds incredible length, good color payoff and adds a tiny bit of volume. Even a single coat will make noticeable length. Add a couple coats and you'll have lashes for days. It has good wear, though it is not waterproof. I slept in it overnight to see how it handled, and there was only a tiny bit of smudging. This is a definite win in my book!" in 4 reviews
  • "My lashes look the longest and fullest they've ever looked!" in 3 reviews
Tabattha W.
Kingston , ON
I have been using this mascara for years now. It goes on and fans out lashes awesome. I love the wand and how it doesn’t clump. I always get compliments on my long lashes and this mascara just makes the pop that much more.
Phoenix B.
Una mascara de pestañas que sin duda volvería a comprar. Logra que hasta las pestañas mas lisas consigan levantarse y verse mucho mas largas. Aún así hay que tener cuidado pues un mínimo olvido hará que la máscara deje pequeñas bolitas de rimel en tu rostro
Alina Y.
Minneapolis, MN
I love this mascara! It makes my lashes looks longer and it actually hold the curls longer than average.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This is a nice simple mascara that’s really easy to use! It’s probably one of the few mascaras I have used that I don’t get on the top of my lid and coats the lashes so well without leaving any clumps! It was one of my first mascaras and I still like it to this day!
Anita Dorina L.
Ballerup
The best! I love it! Very nice colour, deep black. Very nice texture. Very long wear! Smooth and soft. Not irritating. The shape is perfect for me. Easy to use! And look so good 😉 Highly recommend!
Emma F.
This has been my must have mascara for the past 3 years now! I repeatedly purchase this item every 3/4 months.
I wanted a mascara that that would curly my eyelashes as well as give me volume and it gives me exactly that.
I hate mascaras with bulky brushes because I find I get more mascara on my eyelid than my lashes. This has a very defined brush and I love it!

Emna A.
rue taieb limhiri ksar hellel, monastir
i wanna try this mascara because takes lashes to new lengths for a bigger, bolder look. Stretch limp, lifeless lashes to lengths beyond your wildest expectations. Eyes will look noticeably wider and fully energized as the curved, fine-toothed comb finds the tiniest lashes and brings them out of hiding. Ophthalmologist tested. Appropriate for sensitive eyes...
Melanie K.
White Bear Lk, MN
This mascara gives some serious length! The brush is perfect! There is a lot of product i feel like In here! Sometimes even good to put on under a thickening mascara to get the best of both worlds
Jasmine-Symone W.
Phoenix, IL
Another fave! Because I can only use hypoallergenic mascaras, i was glad to see a brand i know and trust made a perfect one! My grandparents have both been using Clinique my whole life, and it is now a brand I love as well! I love to pair this with a mascara by Tarte, using Clinique for length and Tarte for thickness! Doesn't irritate my eyes, and makes my lashes look great!
Allie Y.
I can't say enough good things about this mascara! I have been using it since I was in high school and it has been a holy grail ever since the day I got it!
Sakina N.
Sugar Land, TX
Does this mascara clump at all?
Angelica M.
Glendale, AZ
how many layers would you use to get the perfect look?
Jenny W.
Does the curved angle of the mascara help with getting all the eyelashes?
Ashley m.
Corona, NY
I need to buy this , want to try it for myself
Amanda L.
How well does the brush go on the lashes?