BY CLINIQUE

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Benefits: Lengthened

Stretch limp, lifeless lashes to lengths beyond your wildest expectations. And wow—eyes look noticeably wider, fully energized. Our curved, fine-toothed comb finds the tiniest lashes and brings them out of hiding. Ophthalmologist tested and appropriate for sensitive eyes.

How to Use:

• With mascara bristles facing lashes, apply mascara root to tip
  • Repeat to build
  • Do not pump brush in container—doing so adds air that can dry out the mascara
  • To prevent clumping, let mascara dry between coats
  • Remove with your favourite Clinique eye makeup remover

• How well does the brush go on the lashes?1 Answers
  • I am struggling to find a good mascara. I want one that r...1 Answers
  • how many layers would you use to get the perfect look?5 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "Offers lash-lengthening effects that last all day. Easy to apply!" in 17 reviews
  • "I am IN LOVE with this mascara. I've tried plenty of other mascaras, but this one will always stay in my collection. It is my all-time favorite mascara and I would suggest it to every single person. It provides excellent length, volume, and staying power. The unique shape of the wand helps curve to your eye and get down towards your lash line and the lashes located near the inner corner of your eye. LOVE IT!" in 13 reviews
  • "I like separates and lengthens lashes give the feeling of drama that I love your brush is ideal for lower lashes" in 7 reviews
  • "This is my holy grail mascara! I have longish, curly lashes, with good volume. This mascara makes them go WOW! It adds incredible length, good color payoff and adds a tiny bit of volume. Even a single coat will make noticeable length. Add a couple coats and you'll have lashes for days. It has good wear, though it is not waterproof. I slept in it overnight to see how it handled, and there was only a tiny bit of smudging. This is a definite win in my book!" in 4 reviews
  • "My lashes look the longest and fullest they've ever looked!" in 3 reviews
Lauren C.
Poughkeepsie, New York
I've never seen a mascara brush like this one but I was very pleasantly surprised when I first tried it out. It doesn't flake throughout the day and it adds serious length to my lashes without clumping at the base of my eye. The formula stayed moist for a fairly long time, which is especially good given the fact that it is a bit pricier than drugstore mascaras.
mayric l.
Elmhurst, NY
no tengo esta mascara de pestañas pero tengo una de otra marca en la que el cepillo es similar y me encanta ese cepillo, a primera vista pareciera que no funcionaria pero es ideal para rizar las pestañas y aplicar en lugares difíciles.
Brooke T.
Birmingham, AL
Okay. This wand is very weird. It does get your lash from root to tip, but you really have to wiggle and work it. It makes your lashes look super long!! I wish it had more volume to it though... I wouldn't recommend this over some of Clinique's other mascaras.
Kasia G.
Palatine , IL
Makes your eyelashes extend in a way that's amazing gives full protection against water and makes your eyes look the lashes are natural I am a first time user and love this soo much highly recommend for a clump less mascarra
Erin F.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Best mascara for dramatic, super black lashes. They get really thick at the base so you really don't always need eyeliner and make the tips super long and beautiful. They can get slightly clumpy, but just stick to the 3-6 month expiration date.
Farah I.
Orlando, FL
I love to wear this mascara when i am going to work and want a natural look. I like that its brown so if you apply a lot it will look black. Makes my lashes super long and natural looking. I love wearing this mascara with my dewy natural looks
Belle Z.
San francisco, CA
This is my FAVORITE mascara. It stays on all day without a single smudge under my eyes. It doesn't flake, and I will definitely repurchase a second bottle. I highly recommend it if you want great length!
Deanna H.
Georgetown, KY
Abbey B.
Wheelersburg , OH
This is my absolute favorite mascara. it is well worth the price you pay. I hardly have eye lashes and with this plus the clinique eyelash primer makes my eyelashes nice and long looking! I absolutely love the combo and have been using them for about 3 years now.
Abby M.
Waukee, IA
If you're like me and looking for a mascara to make your lashes pop and reach sky high lengths.... then this mascara is a must try for you! My lashes seemed so much longer and they didn't look clumpy at all. I like to apply two coats so that it has an extra dramatic look! Id recommend this product!
Sakina N.
Sugar Land, TX
Does this mascara clump at all?
Angelica M.
Glendale, AZ
how many layers would you use to get the perfect look?
Jenny W.
Does the curved angle of the mascara help with getting all the eyelashes?
Ashley m.
Corona, NY
I need to buy this , want to try it for myself
Amanda L.
How well does the brush go on the lashes?

back