BY CLINIQUE

Benefits: Lengthened

Stretch limp, lifeless lashes to lengths beyond your wildest expectations. And wow—eyes look noticeably wider, fully energized. Our curved, fine-toothed comb finds the tiniest lashes and brings them out of hiding. Ophthalmologist tested and appropriate for sensitive eyes.

How to Use:

• With mascara bristles facing lashes, apply mascara root to tip
  • Repeat to build
  • Do not pump brush in container—doing so adds air that can dry out the mascara
  • To prevent clumping, let mascara dry between coats
  • Remove with your favourite Clinique eye makeup remover

• How well does the brush go on the lashes?1 Answers
  • I am struggling to find a good mascara. I want one that requires ...1 Answers
  • how many layers would you use to get the perfect look?5 Answers
  • "My lashes look the longest and fullest they've ever looked!" in 3 reviews
  • "The unique shape of the wand helps curve to your eye and get down towards your lash line and the lashes located near the inner corner of your eye." in 2 reviews
  • "Makes your eyelashes look like BOOM!!" in 2 reviews
  • "I have short lashes, and I feel like this mascara does a good job at provide length, color, and thickness." in 1 review
  • "This was one of my first favorite mascaras." in 1 review
Terence N.
Louisville
I got this as a gift from a friend when I was in need of a new mascara, to be completely truthful I was unaware on how to use it but once I figured that out I was not pleased. There was no coverage on my eyes and I feel that this is for people who really dont have a great deal of lashes to work with. Not a fan
Dunia C.
Orlando, FL
Clinique High Lengths™ Mascara is at the top of my list! It does not clump your eyelashes. It gives your lashes super length aswell. I would recommend this product for sure !
Allie Y.
I can't say enough good things about this mascara! I have been using it since I was in high school and it has been a holy grail ever since the day I got it!
Lauren C.
Prospect, KY
This is one of my HG mascaras and have been using it for years! I have quite a bit of lashes, but they're very short and never get long. This mascara separates, lengthens and curls my lashes better than any other mascara I've tried. It lasts all day and never flakes either. It isn't the best mascara to use if you need volume, but if you need length and separation, this is the best one I've found! The length it gives you is amazing and I've had people ask if I get lash extensions. The only negatives are the mascara tends to dry out fairly quickly and I find I need to repurchase it more often than other mascaras. The other down side is the type of brush makes it difficult to use on bottom lashes, so I use a mascara with a regular brush for that. If you need a mascara that gives you very good natural looking length, this is one of the best ones I know of.
Madison E.
My. Absolute. Favorite. Mascara. EVER. I have been using this product for around six years now, and absolutely recommend it.  Throughout the years I have tried other mascaras, but I always come back to Clinique High Lengths Mascara as being my favorite. It truly adds so much length to my lashes, and volume too! It never looks clumpy, and one tube lasts me such a long time (and I wear mascara every day). Some may think that this mascara is pricey, but I can assure you, it is worth every penny! This is a must try!
Evelyn B.
LAKELAND, FL
I have short stubby lashes. When I use thickening or lengthening mascara, I end up with short clumpy lashes. this unique brush allows we to apply the mascara from the very base of my lashes and give them tremendous length without the gunk! My ALL TIME favorite mascara. Because I am hitting the base of my lashes, it almost looks like I am using eyeliner as well :) Bonus!
Julissa F.
Corona, NY
With my little lashes I can never achieve a long and full lash and this GIVES me LIFEE!!! Its a great price for how much it helps my tiny lashes. I purchased mine at Sephora. I love this mascara and I dont ever get the same results with anything else, I definitely recommend this to anyone with really small lashes !
Jasmine-Symone W.
Phoenix, IL
Another fave! Because I can only use hypoallergenic mascaras, i was glad to see a brand i know and trust made a perfect one! My grandparents have both been using Clinique my whole life, and it is now a brand I love as well! I love to pair this with a mascara by Tarte, using Clinique for length and Tarte for thickness! Doesn't irritate my eyes, and makes my lashes look great!
Amy K.
Corinth, MS
My daughter and I really love this lengthening mascara from Clinique. It is very unique in that instead of having a brush to apply the product, it has a comb. This may seem strange, and you may think that a comb would not be as effect as a brush, but it is extremely effective. It loads the mascara on the lashes and then combs it all the way through to the tips without any clumps. I would fully recommend this product to anyone.
Julie P.
I stumbled upon this mascara when I received a free gift that had a sample of this mascara. It's perfect for combing out your lashes while the flat side, I use it to build more mascara onto my lashes. It gives you a natural look and not super dramatic.
Sakina N.
Sugar Land, TX
Does this mascara clump at all?
Angelica M.
Glendale, AZ
how many layers would you use to get the perfect look?
Jenny W.
Does the curved angle of the mascara help with getting all the eyelashes?
Ashley m.
Corona, NY
I need to buy this , want to try it for myself
Amanda L.
How well does the brush go on the lashes?