BY CLINIQUE

Benefits: Lengthened

Stretch limp, lifeless lashes to lengths beyond your wildest expectations. And wow—eyes look noticeably wider, fully energized. Our curved, fine-toothed comb finds the tiniest lashes and brings them out of hiding. Ophthalmologist tested and appropriate for sensitive eyes.

How to Use:

• With mascara bristles facing lashes, apply mascara root to tip
  • Repeat to build
  • Do not pump brush in container—doing so adds air that can dry out the mascara
  • To prevent clumping, let mascara dry between coats
  • Remove with your favourite Clinique eye makeup remover

• How well does the brush go on the lashes?1 Answers
  • I am struggling to find a good mascara. I want one that r...1 Answers
  • how many layers would you use to get the perfect look?5 Answers
Clinique High Lengths™ Mascara
  • "Offers lash-lengthening effects that last all day. Easy to apply!" in 17 reviews
  • "I am IN LOVE with this mascara. I've tried plenty of other mascaras, but this one will always stay in my collection. It is my all-time favorite mascara and I would suggest it to every single person. It provides excellent length, volume, and staying power. The unique shape of the wand helps curve to your eye and get down towards your lash line and the lashes located near the inner corner of your eye. LOVE IT!" in 13 reviews
  • "I like separates and lengthens lashes give the feeling of drama that I love your brush is ideal for lower lashes" in 7 reviews
  • "This is my holy grail mascara! I have longish, curly lashes, with good volume. This mascara makes them go WOW! It adds incredible length, good color payoff and adds a tiny bit of volume. Even a single coat will make noticeable length. Add a couple coats and you'll have lashes for days. It has good wear, though it is not waterproof. I slept in it overnight to see how it handled, and there was only a tiny bit of smudging. This is a definite win in my book!" in 4 reviews
  • "My lashes look the longest and fullest they've ever looked!" in 3 reviews
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This is a nice simple mascara that’s really easy to use! It’s probably one of the few mascaras I have used that I don’t get on the top of my lid and coats the lashes so well without leaving any clumps! It was one of my first mascaras and I still like it to this day!
Emily W.
Katy
LOVE the look it gives it really helps lengthen and I have gotten complements only downside is by the end of the night I feel like some has come off which is weird cause I don’t have any flaking with this.
Terence N.
Louisville
I got this as a gift from a friend when I was in need of a new mascara, to be completely truthful I was unaware on how to use it but once I figured that out I was not pleased. There was no coverage on my eyes and I feel that this is for people who really dont have a great deal of lashes to work with. Not a fan
Dunia C.
Orlando, FL
Clinique High Lengths™ Mascara is at the top of my list! It does not clump your eyelashes. It gives your lashes super length aswell. I would recommend this product for sure !
Melanie K.
White Bear Lk, MN
This mascara gives some serious length! The brush is perfect! There is a lot of product i feel like In here! Sometimes even good to put on under a thickening mascara to get the best of both worlds
Allie Y.
I can't say enough good things about this mascara! I have been using it since I was in high school and it has been a holy grail ever since the day I got it!
Lauren C.
Prospect, KY
This is one of my HG mascaras and have been using it for years! I have quite a bit of lashes, but they're very short and never get long. This mascara separates, lengthens and curls my lashes better than any other mascara I've tried. It lasts all day and never flakes either. It isn't the best mascara to use if you need volume, but if you need length and separation, this is the best one I've found! The length it gives you is amazing and I've had people ask if I get lash extensions. The only negatives are the mascara tends to dry out fairly quickly and I find I need to repurchase it more often than other mascaras. The other down side is the type of brush makes it difficult to use on bottom lashes, so I use a mascara with a regular brush for that. If you need a mascara that gives you very good natural looking length, this is one of the best ones I know of.
Madison E.
My. Absolute. Favorite. Mascara. EVER. I have been using this product for around six years now, and absolutely recommend it.  Throughout the years I have tried other mascaras, but I always come back to Clinique High Lengths Mascara as being my favorite. It truly adds so much length to my lashes, and volume too! It never looks clumpy, and one tube lasts me such a long time (and I wear mascara every day). Some may think that this mascara is pricey, but I can assure you, it is worth every penny! This is a must try!
Evelyn B.
Lakeland, FL
I have short stubby lashes. When I use thickening or lengthening mascara, I end up with short clumpy lashes. this unique brush allows we to apply the mascara from the very base of my lashes and give them tremendous length without the gunk! My ALL TIME favorite mascara. Because I am hitting the base of my lashes, it almost looks like I am using eyeliner as well :) Bonus!
Madison E.
I LOVE the Clinique High Lengths Mascara!! It has been my most favorite mascara for around five years now! It is super easy to apply and the applicator truly prevents clumps from forming! I like to apply one coat to each eye and then go back and add a second coat. My lashes look so full and long with this mascara! Love, love, love it!
Sakina N.
Sugar Land, TX
Does this mascara clump at all?
Angelica M.
Glendale, AZ
how many layers would you use to get the perfect look?
Jenny W.
Does the curved angle of the mascara help with getting all the eyelashes?
Ashley m.
Corona, NY
I need to buy this , want to try it for myself
Amanda L.
How well does the brush go on the lashes?