Clinique High Lengths Mascara Black/Brown uploaded by Valeria S.

BY CLINIQUE

A mascara that takes lashes to new lengths for a bigger, bolder look. Stretch limp, lifeless lashes to lengths beyond your wildest expectations. Eyes will look noticeably wider and fully energized as the curved, fine-toothed comb finds the tiniest lashes and brings them out of hiding. Ophthalmologist tested. Appropriate for sensitive eyes.

m r.
m r.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really enjoy using this mascara for length. it is the best one on the market for that. I use this every day but sometimes have to layer another mascara on for volume. there is a lot of product in this tune and is a good value. I would repurchase it because I mainly look for lengthening ability in my mascara. if you like lots of length you would enjoy this mascara.
Madison E.
Madison E.
Review for: Black/Brown
I LOVE the Clinique High Lengths Mascara!! It has been my most favorite mascara for around five years now! It is super easy to apply and the applicator truly prevents clumps from forming! I like to apply one coat to each eye and then go back and add a second coat. My lashes look so full and long with this mascara! Love, love, love it!
Abby M.
Abby M.
Waukee, IA
Review for: Black/Brown
If you're like me and looking for a mascara to make your lashes pop and reach sky high lengths.... then this mascara is a must try for you! My lashes seemed so much longer and they didn't look clumpy at all. I like to apply two coats so that it has an extra dramatic look! Id recommend this product!
haley b.
haley b.
La Mesa, CA
Review for: Black/Brown
I have used this mascara daily for three years and i will not give it up yet lol. love it so so so so much. it has a beautfiul color that compliments my eyes, looks great on my eyes. i love the brush as well, works wonders on my lashes! awesome product, never giving it upppp
taylor e.
taylor e.
The most amazing lengthening mascara I have ever used in my entire life, I seriously love this and it just keeps getting better every time I use it! it lengthens without clumps and it lengthens without your lashes looking like spiders legs ! so great I live for it
Ali S.
Ali S.
Hamden, CT
Review for: Black/Brown
Love this mascara! The brush takes a little getting used to, but really helps to extend the look of your lashes. The formula isn't bad, I've just found that after some time it tends to flake off. Still a great mascara overall!
Kasia G.
Kasia G.
Palatine, IL
Review for: Black/Brown
Makes your eyelashes extend in a way that's amazing gives full protection against water and makes your eyes look the lashes are natural I am a first time user and love this soo much highly recommend for a clump less mascarra
Amy H.
Amy H.
Clovis, CA
Review for: Black/Brown
This mascara goes on easy, doesn't clump, and never seems to flake or smudge. It can be a bit of a bear to get off but a few swipes with mineral water and poof, it's off. It lasts all day and for the price, is a good value.
Cheyanne C.
Cheyanne C.
Chandler, AZ
Review for: Black/Brown
I just recently purchased this after falling in love with the sample size. It makes my lashes look soooo long. It dispenses a lot of product onto the wand but I just swipe it on the back of my hand.
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Ellerslie, GA
Review for: Black/Brown
My absolute favorite! Makes lashes long but not fake long and full but not clumpy. This is the only mascara I use and I use it on a daily basis. The color black/brown is dark but not too dark.
cynthia p.