Clinique High Lengths Mascara Black/Brown uploaded by Melanie K.Clinique High Lengths Mascara Black/Brown uploaded by Valeria S.

Clinique High Lengths Mascara Black/Brown

A mascara that takes lashes to new lengths for a bigger, bolder look. Stretch limp, lifeless lashes to lengths beyond your wildest expectations. Eyes will look noticeably wider and fully energized as the curved, fine-toothed comb finds the tiniest lashes and brings them out of hiding. Ophthalmologist tested. Appropriate for sensitive eyes.

Buy on bluemer...
Melanie K.
White Bear Lk, MN
This mascara gives some serious length! The brush is perfect! There is a lot of product i feel like In here! Sometimes even good to put on under a thickening mascara to get the best of both worlds
Madison E.
I LOVE the Clinique High Lengths Mascara!! It has been my most favorite mascara for around five years now! It is super easy to apply and the applicator truly prevents clumps from forming! I like to apply one coat to each eye and then go back and add a second coat. My lashes look so full and long with this mascara! Love, love, love it!
Liberth D.
Aventura, FL

the best of the best. It's the best mask I've ever had. Really gives volume to the eyelashes and gives them an elongated effect. The brush is great and very easy to apply. Really fulfills its purpose. I highly recommend it. I want to return to it. I have several masks of clinique but this is the best
Caitlin M.
Lewis Center, OH
This brush is amazing. It doesn't make your lashes thicker, but it definitely makes them longer. I originally tried it as a free sample and later bought the full size tube. I would recommend it if you're looking for length. It also washes off easily at night so you don't have raccoon eyes the next morning, even after washing off your makeup.
Hannah B.
I accidentally purchased this in a rush a few months ago when trying to grab the volumizing mascara BUT I am glad I did! I fortunately have long lashes but this gem of a mascara made them even longer and volumized! The brush is curved so it makes application easy and coats every lash. I very rarely experienced smudges or running. Definitely an unexpected winner!
Sarah M.
The brush takes a little getting used to, so I wasn't a fan at first. However, the lengthening results are worth it. Great for a natural look, not for something dramatic. The brush is great for getting little wispy bottom lashes. The brush tends to pick up too much product, so it can get messy when applying, if you aren't careful.
Maya M.
Troy, NY
This mascara is okay, I tried it because of the brush in hopes that it would work differently or much better. The brush was okay for lengths but the problem I find is that it is so clumpy on my eyes, in the sense that I always have lashes stick together. I love the brush for my bottom lashes if I wipe off some of the product first.
Julie L.
Norwood, MA
LOVE THIS MASCARA! I only use clinique mascara and I have tried them all, but this one is definitely my favorite! It really adds volume to your lashes without making them look clumpy. It also doesn't wear off during the day/night!
Samantha B.
this is by far my favorite mascara that I have ever owned. I have brown eyes so I bought the black one to kind of fight against my eyes. i wear this 4 to 5 times a week. everytime I wear makeup i go for this one. I would always recommend this. it works wonders.
Anna S.
This mascara has a nice applicator and good formula but for its cost I would rather buy L'Oréal Telescopic because they are so similar and the Telescopic is better. This one smears more and I wouldn't buy it again unless it were on sale for less than drug stores.
cynthia p.