Clinique High Lengths Mascara Black uploaded by Meg M.Clinique High Lengths Mascara Black uploaded by Meg M.Clinique High Lengths Mascara Black uploaded by Talia C.

BY CLINIQUE

A mascara that takes lashes to new lengths for a bigger, bolder look. Stretch limp, lifeless lashes to lengths beyond your wildest expectations. Eyes will look noticeably wider and fully energized as the curved, fine-toothed comb finds the tiniest lashes and brings them out of hiding. Ophthalmologist tested. Appropriate for sensitive eyes. see more...

• How well does the brush go on the lashes?1 Answers
  • I am struggling to find a good mascara. I want one that requires ...1 Answers
  • how many layers would you use to get the perfect look?5 Answers
  • "My lashes look the longest and fullest they've ever looked!" in 3 reviews
  • "Makes your eyelashes look like BOOM!!" in 2 reviews
  • "The unique shape of the wand helps curve to your eye and get down towards your lash line and the lashes located near the inner corner of your eye." in 2 reviews
  • "I have short lashes, and I feel like this mascara does a good job at provide length, color, and thickness." in 1 review
  • "The brush is a little hard to get used to because it only has "teeth" on one side." in 1 review
Dunia C.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Clinique High Lengths Mascara Black is at the top of my list! It does not clump your eyelashes. It gives your lashes super length aswell. I would recommend this product for sure !
bilguissa b.
This is better than any mascara that I have used so far I would definitely recommend this😊😊😊🌟🌟🌟🌟
Evelyn B.
LAKELAND, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have short stubby lashes. When I use thickening or lengthening mascara, I end up with short clumpy lashes. this unique brush allows we to apply the mascara from the very base of my lashes and give them tremendous length without the gunk! My ALL TIME favorite mascara. Because I am hitting the base of my lashes, it almost looks like I am using eyeliner as well :) Bonus!
Amy K.
Corinth, MS
My daughter and I really love this lengthening mascara from Clinique. It is very unique in that instead of having a brush to apply the product, it has a comb. This may seem strange, and you may think that a comb would not be as effect as a brush, but it is extremely effective. It loads the mascara on the lashes and then combs it all the way through to the tips without any clumps. I would fully recommend this product to anyone.
Sue W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Clinique is known for their quality formulas, which are more gentle than comparable alternatives. My friend bought this for me and I really like how it defines each of my lashes; good for those who want to focus on length as opposed to thick volume.
Taylor M.
Emeryville, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The brush is really cool on this mascara- It's like a comb which really helps separate and define each lash. The formula never flakes and stays on really well despite not being waterproof. I like it and will buy again!
Brandy R.
Little Rock, AR
I like this mascara a lot. I always get mine from walmart sometimes its hard to find. Oh and it goves grest length
Tasha C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am 50/50 with this because im not a fan of how thin the bristle is but i like how it seperates the lashes to coat them and not clump
Lana D.
Forest, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the my favorite of their mascaras. I find that their formula makes my lashes feel sticky and weighed down. Also it does get pretty clumpy! This one however, does lift and separate the lashes unlike the others! If you are going to buy any of their mascaras choose this one.
Ranjit T.
Beautiful coverage to the eyelashes and it is just the right amount of pigment. Lashes do not look like the spider leg effect.
Sakina N.
Sugar Land, TX
Does this mascara clump at all?
Angelica M.
Glendale, AZ
how many layers would you use to get the perfect look?
Jenny W.
Does the curved angle of the mascara help with getting all the eyelashes?
Ashley m.
Corona, NY
I need to buy this , want to try it for myself
Amanda L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well does the brush go on the lashes?