Clinique High Lengths Mascara Black uploaded by Meg M.Clinique High Lengths Mascara Black uploaded by Meg M.Clinique High Lengths Mascara Black uploaded by Talia C.

BY CLINIQUE

A mascara that takes lashes to new lengths for a bigger, bolder look. Stretch limp, lifeless lashes to lengths beyond your wildest expectations. Eyes will look noticeably wider and fully energized as the curved, fine-toothed comb finds the tiniest lashes and brings them out of hiding. Ophthalmologist tested. Appropriate for sensitive eyes. see more...

• How well does the brush go on the lashes?1 Answers
  • I am struggling to find a good mascara. I want one that requires ...1 Answers
  • how many layers would you use to get the perfect look?5 Answers
  • "My lashes look the longest and fullest they've ever looked!" in 3 reviews
  • "Makes your eyelashes look like BOOM!!" in 2 reviews
  • "The unique shape of the wand helps curve to your eye and get down towards your lash line and the lashes located near the inner corner of your eye." in 2 reviews
  • "I have short lashes, and I feel like this mascara does a good job at provide length, color, and thickness." in 1 review
  • "The brush is a little hard to get used to because it only has "teeth" on one side." in 1 review
Maria O.
Hønefoss
I don't like it at all. It gives you mascara clumps and it doesn't apply good. Not worth the money at all. I regret buying it.
Anna M.
London
Not my favorite mascara and unfortunately not buying again. Application is tricky and much too thin for my preference.
Michelle T.
Chandler, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara was awful on my lashes. It applied too much product even after scrapping it on the lid. I was to take a paper towel and wipe 90% off the wand and wasting product to make it look good. I like the brush without product to run through my lashes but with product, it's not good. The formula is decent but nothing extraordinary.
Megan H.
I don't like the brush of this mascara. Unfortunately I expected much more from the lengthening factor but wasn't pleased with it really
Caithlyn U.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is normal, I do not see much difference, I like its applicator, it helps to give a little definition.
Asia R.
Blacklick, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not a fan of this mascara, I'm not huge fan of Clinique mascaras. They are very wet and lead to smudging, it also causes me a lot of issues with clumping. Love Clinique but not into their mascaras.
Irene B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Applicator is so spikey and way too curved irritates my eyes and hard to apply without lashes clumping all together!
Lana D.
Forest, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the my favorite of their mascaras. I find that their formula makes my lashes feel sticky and weighed down. Also it does get pretty clumpy! This one however, does lift and separate the lashes unlike the others! If you are going to buy any of their mascaras choose this one.
Genny A.
Clinique High lengths mascara make your eyelashes look long and full for any occasion day or night where this product and you see results.
Madeleine J.
Mt Pleasant, SC
Not a huge fan. The brush doesn't work as well as I would like it too. I don't feel like it is worth the price
Sakina N.
Sugar Land, TX
Does this mascara clump at all?
Angelica M.
Glendale, AZ
how many layers would you use to get the perfect look?
Jenny W.
Does the curved angle of the mascara help with getting all the eyelashes?
Ashley m.
Corona, NY
I need to buy this , want to try it for myself
Amanda L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well does the brush go on the lashes?