Clinique High Lengths Mascara Black uploaded by Meg M.Clinique High Lengths Mascara Black uploaded by Meg M.Clinique High Lengths Mascara Black uploaded by Talia C.

BY CLINIQUE

A mascara that takes lashes to new lengths for a bigger, bolder look. Stretch limp, lifeless lashes to lengths beyond your wildest expectations. Eyes will look noticeably wider and fully energized as the curved, fine-toothed comb finds the tiniest lashes and brings them out of hiding. Ophthalmologist tested. Appropriate for sensitive eyes. see more...

• How well does the brush go on the lashes?1 Answers
  • I am struggling to find a good mascara. I want one that requires ...1 Answers
  • how many layers would you use to get the perfect look?5 Answers
  • "My lashes look the longest and fullest they've ever looked!" in 3 reviews
  • "Makes your eyelashes look like BOOM!!" in 2 reviews
  • "The unique shape of the wand helps curve to your eye and get down towards your lash line and the lashes located near the inner corner of your eye." in 2 reviews
  • "I have short lashes, and I feel like this mascara does a good job at provide length, color, and thickness." in 1 review
  • "The brush is a little hard to get used to because it only has "teeth" on one side." in 1 review
Jasmine-Symone W.
Phoenix, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Another fave! Because I can only use hypoallergenic mascaras, i was glad to see a brand i know and trust made a perfect one! My grandparents have both been using Clinique my whole life, and it is now a brand I love as well! I love to pair this with a mascara by Tarte, using Clinique for length and Tarte for thickness! Doesn't irritate my eyes, and makes my lashes look great!
Dunia C.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Clinique High Lengths Mascara Black is at the top of my list! It does not clump your eyelashes. It gives your lashes super length aswell. I would recommend this product for sure !
Allie Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can't say enough good things about this mascara! I have been using it since I was in high school and it has been a holy grail ever since the day I got it!
Lauren C.
Prospect, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my HG mascaras and have been using it for years! I have quite a bit of lashes, but they're very short and never get long. This mascara separates, lengthens and curls my lashes better than any other mascara I've tried. It lasts all day and never flakes either. It isn't the best mascara to use if you need volume, but if you need length and separation, this is the best one I've found! The length it gives you is amazing and I've had people ask if I get lash extensions. The only negatives are the mascara tends to dry out fairly quickly and I find I need to repurchase it more often than other mascaras. The other down side is the type of brush makes it difficult to use on bottom lashes, so I use a mascara with a regular brush for that. If you need a mascara that gives you very good natural looking length, this is one of the best ones I know of.
Madison E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My. Absolute. Favorite. Mascara. EVER. I have been using this product for around six years now, and absolutely recommend it.  Throughout the years I have tried other mascaras, but I always come back to Clinique High Lengths Mascara as being my favorite. It truly adds so much length to my lashes, and volume too! It never looks clumpy, and one tube lasts me such a long time (and I wear mascara every day). Some may think that this mascara is pricey, but I can assure you, it is worth every penny! This is a must try!
Evelyn B.
LAKELAND, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have short stubby lashes. When I use thickening or lengthening mascara, I end up with short clumpy lashes. this unique brush allows we to apply the mascara from the very base of my lashes and give them tremendous length without the gunk! My ALL TIME favorite mascara. Because I am hitting the base of my lashes, it almost looks like I am using eyeliner as well :) Bonus!
Julissa F.
Corona, NY
With my little lashes I can never achieve a long and full lash and this GIVES me LIFEE!!! Its a great price for how much it helps my tiny lashes. I purchased mine at Sephora. I love this mascara and I dont ever get the same results with anything else, I definitely recommend this to anyone with really small lashes !
Kezia O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This use to be one of my favorite mascaras because the pigmentation was great with its pitch black color and it's amazing lengthening properties. Seriously, it would lift my lashes to the ceiling! Only down side was that is didn't hold a curl very well and I have very straight lashes.
Amy K.
Corinth, MS
My daughter and I really love this lengthening mascara from Clinique. It is very unique in that instead of having a brush to apply the product, it has a comb. This may seem strange, and you may think that a comb would not be as effect as a brush, but it is extremely effective. It loads the mascara on the lashes and then combs it all the way through to the tips without any clumps. I would fully recommend this product to anyone.
Lana D.
Forest, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the my favorite of their mascaras. I find that their formula makes my lashes feel sticky and weighed down. Also it does get pretty clumpy! This one however, does lift and separate the lashes unlike the others! If you are going to buy any of their mascaras choose this one.
Sakina N.
Sugar Land, TX
Does this mascara clump at all?
Angelica M.
Glendale, AZ
how many layers would you use to get the perfect look?
Jenny W.
Does the curved angle of the mascara help with getting all the eyelashes?
Ashley m.
Corona, NY
I need to buy this , want to try it for myself
Amanda L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well does the brush go on the lashes?