Clinique High Lengths Mascara Black uploaded by Meg M.Clinique High Lengths Mascara Black uploaded by Meg M.Clinique High Lengths Mascara Black uploaded by Talia C.

BY CLINIQUE

A mascara that takes lashes to new lengths for a bigger, bolder look. Stretch limp, lifeless lashes to lengths beyond your wildest expectations. Eyes will look noticeably wider and fully energized as the curved, fine-toothed comb finds the tiniest lashes and brings them out of hiding. Ophthalmologist tested. Appropriate for sensitive eyes. see more...

• How well does the brush go on the lashes?1 Answers
  • I am struggling to find a good mascara. I want one that requires ...1 Answers
  • how many layers would you use to get the perfect look?5 Answers
  • "My lashes look the longest and fullest they've ever looked!" in 3 reviews
  • "Makes your eyelashes look like BOOM!!" in 2 reviews
  • "The unique shape of the wand helps curve to your eye and get down towards your lash line and the lashes located near the inner corner of your eye." in 2 reviews
  • "I have short lashes, and I feel like this mascara does a good job at provide length, color, and thickness." in 1 review
  • "The brush is a little hard to get used to because it only has "teeth" on one side." in 1 review
Jessibel M.
Jessibel M.
Orlando, FL
Love the way it leaves my lashes so full long and dark. If you double the application the better it will be
maisa s.
maisa s.
Clinique Long Pretty Lashes Mascara Black
Clinique Long Pretty Lashes Mascara Black
Krysta K.
Krysta K.
Staunton, VA
I actually really like this, I will use it for my first choice. and it really does help my eyelashes look a lot longer than usual.
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Elizabethtown , KY
Not the mascara I go to if I want a dramatic night time look, I use this mascara for a softer subtle look. It's long lasting and doesn't clump a definite must!
Dhanu P.
Dhanu P.
This wand is by far amazing. The wand can be used for the top and bottom. I love how it picks up each hair and coats it, ever so slightly, with mascara.. If only this mascara was waterproof I would be completely smitten by it.
Jodi W.
Jodi W.
Scranton, PA
This mascara is by far the BEST mascara I have ever purchased. The unique style brush can't be beat. It reaches every single solitary lash. My lashes look the longest and fullest they've ever looked! This is an absolute must have. I can't say enough good things about this mascara.
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
This mascara is awesome. It really makes the most of my lashes without making me look overly made-up. Like others have said, the brush does tend to clump up, so be careful with that. I have also found that it starts to flake after not too long... if you wear it, say, for dinner out (just a few hours) you should be ok, but if you wear it for a longer period of time (say, to work), definitely check yourself for raccoon eyes a couple of times throughout the day. It looks wonderful, though, and I wear it everywhere-- work, nights out, formal events, etc.
Araceli H.
Araceli H.
Madera, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Offers lash-lengthening effects that last all day. Easy to apply!
Kayliese S.
Kayliese S.
Pittsburgh , PA
Very expensive for mascara but, it is worth it. Although after a while it might tend to run and need to check it
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
El Paso, TX
I bought this item about a year ago when my husband and I went home to visit family. My mother in law is a shopaholic, and she bought this for me, herself, her sister, and her daughters at Dillard's in the mall. It's the best mascara I have used in a long time. Makes your eyelashes look like BOOM!! I like the comb. If you do get a little clump when applying, you can easily remove it by using the end of the wand. It's lasted a VERY VERY long time without drying out or anything. I would recommend this to my friends any day of the week!!!
Sakina N.
Sakina N.
Sugar Land, TX
Does this mascara clump at all?
Angelica M.
Angelica M.
Glendale, AZ
how many layers would you use to get the perfect look?
Jenny W.
Jenny W.
Does the curved angle of the mascara help with getting all the eyelashes?
Ashley m.
Ashley m.
Corona, NY
I need to buy this , want to try it for myself
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well does the brush go on the lashes?