Clinique High Lengths Mascara Black uploaded by Meg M.Clinique High Lengths Mascara Black uploaded by Meg M.Clinique High Lengths Mascara Black uploaded by Talia C.

BY CLINIQUE

A mascara that takes lashes to new lengths for a bigger, bolder look. Stretch limp, lifeless lashes to lengths beyond your wildest expectations. Eyes will look noticeably wider and fully energized as the curved, fine-toothed comb finds the tiniest lashes and brings them out of hiding. Ophthalmologist tested. Appropriate for sensitive eyes. see more...

• How well does the brush go on the lashes?1 Answers
  • I am struggling to find a good mascara. I want one that requires ...1 Answers
  • how many layers would you use to get the perfect look?5 Answers
  • "My lashes look the longest and fullest they've ever looked!" in 3 reviews
  • "Makes your eyelashes look like BOOM!!" in 2 reviews
  • "The unique shape of the wand helps curve to your eye and get down towards your lash line and the lashes located near the inner corner of your eye." in 2 reviews
  • "I have short lashes, and I feel like this mascara does a good job at provide length, color, and thickness." in 1 review
  • "The brush is a little hard to get used to because it only has "teeth" on one side." in 1 review
Itzel P.
Itzel P.
La Mesa, CA
This mascara separates every single eyelash! It does not clump the eyelashes and makes the eyelashes long and curled!
Madeleine J.
Madeleine J.
Mt Pleasant, SC
Not a huge fan. The brush doesn't work as well as I would like it too. I don't feel like it is worth the price
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Jackson, MI
long lasting with out setting spray. sometimes if I'm in a hurry takes longer than wanted to dry. other than that its a wonderful mascara and gets the job done without false lashes
Asma J.
Asma J.
Stafford, TX
One of the best curling mascara Clinique cameout with. Allergy tested, fragrance free, optomologist tested, curl and volumizer lishes, smudge free!! Amazing mascara!
Johanna Y R.
Johanna Y R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like separates and lengthens lashes give the feeling of drama that I love your brush is ideal for lower lashes
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Emeryville, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The brush is really cool on this mascara- It's like a comb which really helps separate and define each lash. The formula never flakes and stays on really well despite not being waterproof. I like it and will buy again!
Lana D.
Lana D.
Forest, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the my favorite of their mascaras. I find that their formula makes my lashes feel sticky and weighed down. Also it does get pretty clumpy! This one however, does lift and separate the lashes unlike the others! If you are going to buy any of their mascaras choose this one.
Terri H.
Terri H.
This mascara really lengthens your lashes. It lasts all day and stays put. I've been using this mascara for years and have not found another kind that works better!
Julissa F.
Julissa F.
Corona, NY
With my little lashes I can never achieve a long and full lash and this GIVES me LIFEE!!! Its a great price for how much it helps my tiny lashes. I purchased mine at Sephora. I love this mascara and I dont ever get the same results with anything else, I definitely recommend this to anyone with really small lashes !
Michelle J.
Michelle J.
Covington, GA
This mascara is absolutely awesome for the lower lashes. Grabs every hair and also lengthens them . My go-to for lower lashes !
Sakina N.
Sakina N.
Sugar Land, TX
Does this mascara clump at all?
Angelica M.
Angelica M.
Glendale, AZ
how many layers would you use to get the perfect look?
Jenny W.
Jenny W.
Does the curved angle of the mascara help with getting all the eyelashes?
Ashley m.
Ashley m.
Corona, NY
I need to buy this , want to try it for myself
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well does the brush go on the lashes?