Clinique High Lengths Mascara Black uploaded by Meg M.Clinique High Lengths Mascara Black uploaded by Meg M.Clinique High Lengths Mascara Black uploaded by Talia C.

BY CLINIQUE

A mascara that takes lashes to new lengths for a bigger, bolder look. Stretch limp, lifeless lashes to lengths beyond your wildest expectations. Eyes will look noticeably wider and fully energized as the curved, fine-toothed comb finds the tiniest lashes and brings them out of hiding. Ophthalmologist tested. Appropriate for sensitive eyes. see more...

• How well does the brush go on the lashes?1 Answers
  • I am struggling to find a good mascara. I want one that requires ...1 Answers
  • how many layers would you use to get the perfect look?5 Answers
  • "My lashes look the longest and fullest they've ever looked!" in 3 reviews
  • "Makes your eyelashes look like BOOM!!" in 2 reviews
  • "The unique shape of the wand helps curve to your eye and get down towards your lash line and the lashes located near the inner corner of your eye." in 2 reviews
  • "I have short lashes, and I feel like this mascara does a good job at provide length, color, and thickness." in 1 review
  • "The brush is a little hard to get used to because it only has "teeth" on one side." in 1 review
Farah I.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love to wear this mascara when i am going to work and want a natural look. I like that its brown so if you apply a lot it will look black. Makes my lashes super long and natural looking. I love wearing this mascara with my dewy natural looks
Cheyanne C.
Chandler, AZ
I have just recently purchased this, after trying it out at Sephora. I always.. and I mean ALWAYS wear false lashes because I hate my real ones. But when I wear this, I am content without them. The wand is very different and at first, I was not drawn in by it.. but once you put it on, you will understand. It lengthens my lashes like no other. This definitely doesn't provide as much fullness as some other products but I have a lot of lashes, so that isn't a concern for me. My only suggestion is that if you decide to purchase this, be sure to wipe the excess on your hand because it deposits a lot onto the wand. Also, this is nowhere near waterproof.
Jenn H.
Bothell, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite mascara, it goes on easily and makes my lashes look so much longer! When it starts to get too thick, I just put a couple drops of saline solution in it and it thins it out again. I prefer to get the sample size, because I go through it before it dries out.
Mallory T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara really does lengthen your lashes. I have stick straight lashes, but when curled with a coat of this, they are significantly longer. I use this mascara with a volumizing one to get optimal results as this mascara is primarily good for just lengthening. The brush is easy to use and the shape of it works with my eyes very well.
Daniela M.
Medley, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Esta mascara de pestañas es una de mis favoritas en el mercado! Me encanta, se las recomiendo. Si tienen la oportunidad, comprenla.
Belle Z.
San Francisco, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my FAVORITE mascara. It stays on all day without a single smudge under my eyes. It doesn't flake, and I will definitely repurchase a second bottle. I highly recommend it if you want great length!
Waverly T.
A little pricey, but not a bad mascara. This was the first mascara I purchased from Clinique. The brush is a little hard to get used to because it only has "teeth" on one side. But it does really get each individual lash fairly well. I love how this brush works on bottom lashes especially. It did add length at first, but after a while the brush started to get clumps in it. When I use it now, I have to scrape off excess and clumps onto the hole of the tube before I use it. It still works to create a natural eyelash look but it doesn't really add much length after a while of use. Good mascara, but not the greatest.
Michelle V.
Brooklyn, NY
I bought this mascara because it says it creates long lashes. After I used the brush a couple times you can really see it gives you long lashes! Be careful when using the brush because if you don't use it right your eyelashes get stuck together. I love that it gets every one of your lashes
Kathy C.
Johnstown, CO
This brush is like one I have never seen. If you don't like the brushes with a million bristles, this one is the mascara for you. The skinny little brush is great for detail work and the curve fits your lash line very well. The formula the great too, coats evenly, thick but not-too-thick on the first pass.
Jocelyn R.
Medford , OR
I am IN LOVE with this mascara. I've tried plenty of other mascaras, but this one will always stay in my collection. It is my all-time favorite mascara and I would suggest it to every single person. It provides excellent length, volume, and staying power. The unique shape of the wand helps curve to your eye and get down towards your lash line and the lashes located near the inner corner of your eye. LOVE IT!
Sakina N.
Sugar Land, TX
Does this mascara clump at all?
Angelica M.
Glendale, AZ
how many layers would you use to get the perfect look?
Jenny W.
Does the curved angle of the mascara help with getting all the eyelashes?
Ashley m.
Corona, NY
I need to buy this , want to try it for myself
Amanda L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well does the brush go on the lashes?