Clinique High Lengths Mascara Black uploaded by Meg M.Clinique High Lengths Mascara Black uploaded by Meg M.Clinique High Lengths Mascara Black uploaded by Talia C.

BY CLINIQUE

A mascara that takes lashes to new lengths for a bigger, bolder look. Stretch limp, lifeless lashes to lengths beyond your wildest expectations. Eyes will look noticeably wider and fully energized as the curved, fine-toothed comb finds the tiniest lashes and brings them out of hiding. Ophthalmologist tested. Appropriate for sensitive eyes. see more...

• How well does the brush go on the lashes?1 Answers
  • I am struggling to find a good mascara. I want one that requires ...1 Answers
  • how many layers would you use to get the perfect look?5 Answers
  • "My lashes look the longest and fullest they've ever looked!" in 3 reviews
  • "Makes your eyelashes look like BOOM!!" in 2 reviews
  • "The unique shape of the wand helps curve to your eye and get down towards your lash line and the lashes located near the inner corner of your eye." in 2 reviews
  • "I have short lashes, and I feel like this mascara does a good job at provide length, color, and thickness." in 1 review
  • "The brush is a little hard to get used to because it only has "teeth" on one side." in 1 review
CIVONE S.
Gresham, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this. I only got a travel size but it was good. I have better ones but I did like this one.
Caithlyn U.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is normal, I do not see much difference, I like its applicator, it helps to give a little definition.
marilesi c.
san cristobal
Beauty Junkie Expert
si que si me preguntan de este producto pues es muy bueno y lo utilisoo mucho enrealidad me gusta
bilguissa b.
This is better than any mascara that I have used so far I would definitely recommend this😊😊😊🌟🌟🌟🌟
Danielle B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
When you have short eyelashes you are always on the lookout for some help, love this mascara!!
Farah I.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love to wear this mascara when i am going to work and want a natural look. I like that its brown so if you apply a lot it will look black. Makes my lashes super long and natural looking. I love wearing this mascara with my dewy natural looks
Ashley H.
Reedsville, WV
Gives extra length to my eye lashes. Definitely will be a repeat user! Love the way it makes my lashes look. I bought it at Elder Beerman.
Mari T.
West Wendover, NV
This mascara is the bees knees!!! I got the sample size and loved it so much. It lengthens with out making you look like you have spider legs. It volumizes like no other. Completely recommend this.
Laura w.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just bought this because my sister in law said it was good. i think it may work all mascara works but some is hard to get off
Asia R.
Blacklick, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not a fan of this mascara, I'm not huge fan of Clinique mascaras. They are very wet and lead to smudging, it also causes me a lot of issues with clumping. Love Clinique but not into their mascaras.
Sakina N.
Sugar Land, TX
Does this mascara clump at all?
Angelica M.
Glendale, AZ
how many layers would you use to get the perfect look?
Jenny W.
Does the curved angle of the mascara help with getting all the eyelashes?
Ashley m.
Corona, NY
I need to buy this , want to try it for myself
Amanda L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well does the brush go on the lashes?