Clinique High Lengths Mascara Black uploaded by Meg M.Clinique High Lengths Mascara Black uploaded by Meg M.Clinique High Lengths Mascara Black uploaded by Talia C.

BY CLINIQUE

A mascara that takes lashes to new lengths for a bigger, bolder look. Stretch limp, lifeless lashes to lengths beyond your wildest expectations. Eyes will look noticeably wider and fully energized as the curved, fine-toothed comb finds the tiniest lashes and brings them out of hiding. Ophthalmologist tested. Appropriate for sensitive eyes. see more...

• How well does the brush go on the lashes?1 Answers
  • I am struggling to find a good mascara. I want one that requires ...1 Answers
  • how many layers would you use to get the perfect look?5 Answers
  • "My lashes look the longest and fullest they've ever looked!" in 3 reviews
  • "Makes your eyelashes look like BOOM!!" in 2 reviews
  • "The unique shape of the wand helps curve to your eye and get down towards your lash line and the lashes located near the inner corner of your eye." in 2 reviews
  • "I have short lashes, and I feel like this mascara does a good job at provide length, color, and thickness." in 1 review
  • "The brush is a little hard to get used to because it only has "teeth" on one side." in 1 review
marilesi c.
marilesi c.
san cristobal
si que si me preguntan de este producto pues es muy bueno y lo utilisoo mucho enrealidad me gusta
Mary P.
Mary P.
SPRINGFIELD, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I work for Clinique and got Gratis and I had never previously tried this so I bought it with my gratis and wow! It makes my lashes very long without being clumpy or anything! I would recommend this for people looking to add a little length!
CIVONE S.
CIVONE S.
Gresham, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this. I only got a travel size but it was good. I have better ones but I did like this one.
Ranjit T.
Ranjit T.
Beautiful coverage to the eyelashes and it is just the right amount of pigment. Lashes do not look like the spider leg effect.
Tasha C.
Tasha C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am 50/50 with this because im not a fan of how thin the bristle is but i like how it seperates the lashes to coat them and not clump
Jazzmine R.
Jazzmine R.
Makes my lashes look longer but kind of clumps it up a bit. A little too sticky doesn't dry as quick as I want it. Unique wand
mayric l.
mayric l.
Elmhurst, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
no tengo esta mascara de pestañas pero tengo una de otra marca en la que el cepillo es similar y me encanta ese cepillo, a primera vista pareciera que no funcionaria pero es ideal para rizar las pestañas y aplicar en lugares difíciles.
Niczaid G.
Niczaid G.
esta mascara realza hasta las pestañas mas pequeñas, yo la compre en una tienda de perfumerias en mi pais.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this mascara! I got it in a free promotion bag and it has become one of my new favorite mascaras! The brush it's tiny and grabs every lash perfectly! When I run out of this tube I will probably get it again! Only down side is it's a little expensive and although it does amazing at lengthening you need to use an eye lash curler if you want a good curl!
Kezia O.
Kezia O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This use to be one of my favorite mascaras because the pigmentation was great with its pitch black color and it's amazing lengthening properties. Seriously, it would lift my lashes to the ceiling! Only down side was that is didn't hold a curl very well and I have very straight lashes.
Sakina N.
Sakina N.
Sugar Land, TX
Does this mascara clump at all?
Angelica M.
Angelica M.
Glendale, AZ
how many layers would you use to get the perfect look?
Jenny W.
Jenny W.
Does the curved angle of the mascara help with getting all the eyelashes?
Ashley m.
Ashley m.
Corona, NY
I need to buy this , want to try it for myself
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well does the brush go on the lashes?