Clinique High Lengths Mascara Black uploaded by Meg M.Clinique High Lengths Mascara Black uploaded by Meg M.Clinique High Lengths Mascara Black uploaded by Talia C.

BY CLINIQUE

A mascara that takes lashes to new lengths for a bigger, bolder look. Stretch limp, lifeless lashes to lengths beyond your wildest expectations. Eyes will look noticeably wider and fully energized as the curved, fine-toothed comb finds the tiniest lashes and brings them out of hiding. Ophthalmologist tested. Appropriate for sensitive eyes. see more...

• How well does the brush go on the lashes?1 Answers
  • I am struggling to find a good mascara. I want one that requires ...1 Answers
  • how many layers would you use to get the perfect look?5 Answers
  • "My lashes look the longest and fullest they've ever looked!" in 3 reviews
  • "Makes your eyelashes look like BOOM!!" in 2 reviews
  • "The unique shape of the wand helps curve to your eye and get down towards your lash line and the lashes located near the inner corner of your eye." in 2 reviews
  • "I have short lashes, and I feel like this mascara does a good job at provide length, color, and thickness." in 1 review
  • "The brush is a little hard to get used to because it only has "teeth" on one side." in 1 review
Adriana R.
Adriana R.
Madera, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The curve makes it easier to apply mascara which is great! Since it's easier to apply you do put more & It definitely makes your eyelashes longer!
Kim R.
Kim R.
Waterloo, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This products gives you the longest lashes! Takes a bit to get use to the applicator but once you do its worth it.
Rebecca J.
Rebecca J.
Emmaus, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Clinique mascara is a great product love it makes my eyes look great definitely highly recommend it amazing product
Mari T.
Mari T.
West Wendover, NV
This mascara is the bees knees!!! I got the sample size and loved it so much. It lengthens with out making you look like you have spider legs. It volumizes like no other. Completely recommend this.
Elizabeth N.
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
A great mascara but not a "must have" as it is clumpy and flakey after less than a month, and the fact that it only has teeth on one side of the applicator makes it difficult to apply for some.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Kansas City, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite mascara of all time. Goes on great and builds up amazingly. I love the plastic brush
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
When you have short eyelashes you are always on the lookout for some help, love this mascara!!
bilguissa b.
bilguissa b.
This is better than any mascara that I have used so far I would definitely recommend this😊😊😊🌟🌟🌟🌟
Amy P.
Amy P.
Dublin, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this mascara it has lasted me so long makes my lashes really pop it brings out my eyes really well makes me feel oh so pretty! I love clinique
Laura B.
Laura B.
Peyton, CO
I really like this mascara but the unique wand takes some getting used to. It combs through nicely but don't over do it. It can lead to clumping.
Sakina N.
Sakina N.
Sugar Land, TX
Does this mascara clump at all?
Angelica M.
Angelica M.
Glendale, AZ
how many layers would you use to get the perfect look?
Jenny W.
Jenny W.
Does the curved angle of the mascara help with getting all the eyelashes?
Ashley m.
Ashley m.
Corona, NY
I need to buy this , want to try it for myself
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well does the brush go on the lashes?