Clinique High Lengths Mascara Black uploaded by Meg M.Clinique High Lengths Mascara Black uploaded by Meg M.Clinique High Lengths Mascara Black uploaded by Talia C.

BY CLINIQUE

A mascara that takes lashes to new lengths for a bigger, bolder look. Stretch limp, lifeless lashes to lengths beyond your wildest expectations. Eyes will look noticeably wider and fully energized as the curved, fine-toothed comb finds the tiniest lashes and brings them out of hiding. Ophthalmologist tested. Appropriate for sensitive eyes. see more...

• How well does the brush go on the lashes?1 Answers
  • I am struggling to find a good mascara. I want one that requires ...1 Answers
  • how many layers would you use to get the perfect look?5 Answers
  • "My lashes look the longest and fullest they've ever looked!" in 3 reviews
  • "Makes your eyelashes look like BOOM!!" in 2 reviews
  • "The unique shape of the wand helps curve to your eye and get down towards your lash line and the lashes located near the inner corner of your eye." in 2 reviews
  • "I have short lashes, and I feel like this mascara does a good job at provide length, color, and thickness." in 1 review
  • "The brush is a little hard to get used to because it only has "teeth" on one side." in 1 review
Tara W.
Mount Carmel
Again, another fantastic Clinque product! The brush with this mascara is especially intricate and allows for each lash to be coated equally.
Genny A.
Clinique High lengths mascara make your eyelashes look long and full for any occasion day or night where this product and you see results.
Tasha C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am 50/50 with this because im not a fan of how thin the bristle is but i like how it seperates the lashes to coat them and not clump
Lori C.
ALEXANDER
I love it makes my eyelashes look longer gives me that extra BAM lol. I so recommend it to girls who domt like using fake eyelashes..
Daniela M.
Medley, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Esta mascara de pestañas es una de mis favoritas en el mercado! Me encanta, se las recomiendo. Si tienen la oportunidad, comprenla.
Jazzmine R.
Makes my lashes look longer but kind of clumps it up a bit. A little too sticky doesn't dry as quick as I want it. Unique wand
Michelle J.
Covington, GA
This mascara is absolutely awesome for the lower lashes. Grabs every hair and also lengthens them . My go-to for lower lashes !
Ranjit T.
Beautiful coverage to the eyelashes and it is just the right amount of pigment. Lashes do not look like the spider leg effect.
Tanisha O.
Manchester , NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this for a while because I have short flat lashes but wasn't getting the curl or had to mix other mascara with it
Anna M.
London
Not my favorite mascara and unfortunately not buying again. Application is tricky and much too thin for my preference.
Sakina N.
Sugar Land, TX
Does this mascara clump at all?
Angelica M.
Glendale, AZ
how many layers would you use to get the perfect look?
Jenny W.
Does the curved angle of the mascara help with getting all the eyelashes?
Ashley m.
Corona, NY
I need to buy this , want to try it for myself
Amanda L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well does the brush go on the lashes?