Clinique High Lengths Mascara Black uploaded by Meg M.Clinique High Lengths Mascara Black uploaded by Meg M.Clinique High Lengths Mascara Black uploaded by Talia C.

BY CLINIQUE

A mascara that takes lashes to new lengths for a bigger, bolder look. Stretch limp, lifeless lashes to lengths beyond your wildest expectations. Eyes will look noticeably wider and fully energized as the curved, fine-toothed comb finds the tiniest lashes and brings them out of hiding. Ophthalmologist tested. Appropriate for sensitive eyes. see more...

• How well does the brush go on the lashes?1 Answers
  • I am struggling to find a good mascara. I want one that requires ...1 Answers
  • how many layers would you use to get the perfect look?5 Answers
  • "My lashes look the longest and fullest they've ever looked!" in 3 reviews
  • "Makes your eyelashes look like BOOM!!" in 2 reviews
  • "The unique shape of the wand helps curve to your eye and get down towards your lash line and the lashes located near the inner corner of your eye." in 2 reviews
  • "I have short lashes, and I feel like this mascara does a good job at provide length, color, and thickness." in 1 review
  • "The brush is a little hard to get used to because it only has "teeth" on one side." in 1 review
Talia C.
Talia C.
Johnston, RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite favorite favorite mascara! I have eyelash extensions so I just need something for my lower lashes and by Godddddd do these lengthen and separate! Lashes for the gods! Would recommend 10/10!
Allie Y.
Allie Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can't say enough good things about this mascara! I have been using it since I was in high school and it has been a holy grail ever since the day I got it!
Kaiten K.
Kaiten K.
Gibraltar
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best mascara ever ! The perfect green applicator makes lashes so long and beautiful was to apply . Will defiantly buy again and will recommend to everyone
Rose E.
Rose E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love love this mascara. It separates the lashes and makes your lashes look long. I love the curved brush it makes it easy to get really close to your lash line.
Luva G.
Luva G.
Oh my goodness this mascara is my absolute favorite In the world! ! I am obsessed with it it I have been using it for about a year abd a half now I am so in love I will never stop using it
Lacy I.
Lacy I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I looooved this brush so much! It made my lashes very defined and spread out. The brush made it easy to get all the way down to the root of the lashes without getting it on my eyelids. When I was done with the mascara I kept the brush to use with other mascaras. The mascara was nice too but not the best...I didn't feel the mascara gave me the giant lashes I was after but the brush is the best!
Lori C.
Lori C.
ALEXANDER
I love it makes my eyelashes look longer gives me that extra BAM lol. I so recommend it to girls who domt like using fake eyelashes..
Tara W.
Tara W.
Mount Carmel
Again, another fantastic Clinque product! The brush with this mascara is especially intricate and allows for each lash to be coated equally.
Wendy C.
Wendy C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this in gift set last Christmas with a bunch of other mascaras.

This is the mascara I liked the most!! he formula is a little too wet for my liking,it just seems forever to dry. But this gives me really nice length & volume for my lashes...my lashes never felt hard.

It was easy to remove too!
Adriana R.
Adriana R.
Madera, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The curve makes it easier to apply mascara which is great! Since it's easier to apply you do put more & It definitely makes your eyelashes longer!
Sakina N.
Sakina N.
Sugar Land, TX
Does this mascara clump at all?
Angelica M.
Angelica M.
Glendale, AZ
how many layers would you use to get the perfect look?
Jenny W.
Jenny W.
Does the curved angle of the mascara help with getting all the eyelashes?
Ashley m.
Ashley m.
Corona, NY
I need to buy this , want to try it for myself
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well does the brush go on the lashes?