Clinique High Lengths Mascara Black uploaded by Meg M.Clinique High Lengths Mascara Black uploaded by Meg M.Clinique High Lengths Mascara Black uploaded by Talia C.

BY CLINIQUE

A mascara that takes lashes to new lengths for a bigger, bolder look. Stretch limp, lifeless lashes to lengths beyond your wildest expectations. Eyes will look noticeably wider and fully energized as the curved, fine-toothed comb finds the tiniest lashes and brings them out of hiding. Ophthalmologist tested. Appropriate for sensitive eyes. see more...

• How well does the brush go on the lashes?1 Answers
  • I am struggling to find a good mascara. I want one that requires ...1 Answers
  • how many layers would you use to get the perfect look?5 Answers
  • "My lashes look the longest and fullest they've ever looked!" in 3 reviews
  • "Makes your eyelashes look like BOOM!!" in 2 reviews
  • "The unique shape of the wand helps curve to your eye and get down towards your lash line and the lashes located near the inner corner of your eye." in 2 reviews
  • "I have short lashes, and I feel like this mascara does a good job at provide length, color, and thickness." in 1 review
  • "The brush is a little hard to get used to because it only has "teeth" on one side." in 1 review
Elizabeth H.
Jackson, MI
long lasting with out setting spray. sometimes if I'm in a hurry takes longer than wanted to dry. other than that its a wonderful mascara and gets the job done without false lashes
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this mascara! I got it in a free promotion bag and it has become one of my new favorite mascaras! The brush it's tiny and grabs every lash perfectly! When I run out of this tube I will probably get it again! Only down side is it's a little expensive and although it does amazing at lengthening you need to use an eye lash curler if you want a good curl!
Mallory T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara really does lengthen your lashes. I have stick straight lashes, but when curled with a coat of this, they are significantly longer. I use this mascara with a volumizing one to get optimal results as this mascara is primarily good for just lengthening. The brush is easy to use and the shape of it works with my eyes very well.
Kimberly T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this mascara in combination with another mascara. I like that this mascara has a curved applicator that really lets you start at the lash line and work your way up to give your lashes a great curl. The only reason that I use this with another mascara is that it doesn't give me the fullness and volume that I'm looking for.
Luva G.
Oh my goodness this mascara is my absolute favorite In the world! ! I am obsessed with it it I have been using it for about a year abd a half now I am so in love I will never stop using it
Jenn H.
Bothell, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite mascara, it goes on easily and makes my lashes look so much longer! When it starts to get too thick, I just put a couple drops of saline solution in it and it thins it out again. I prefer to get the sample size, because I go through it before it dries out.
Emily K.
While this may not be my favorite mascara form Clinique (although i am picky being a former employee) this mascara is perfect if you only want length, While my lashes need thickness and curls, consumers with short and stubby lashes- this ones for you! This mascara adds on so much length to your lashes without clumping or weighing them down.
Lauren C.
Poughkeepsie, New York
I've never seen a mascara brush like this one but I was very pleasantly surprised when I first tried it out. It doesn't flake throughout the day and it adds serious length to my lashes without clumping at the base of my eye. The formula stayed moist for a fairly long time, which is especially good given the fact that it is a bit pricier than drugstore mascaras.
mayric l.
Elmhurst, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
no tengo esta mascara de pestañas pero tengo una de otra marca en la que el cepillo es similar y me encanta ese cepillo, a primera vista pareciera que no funcionaria pero es ideal para rizar las pestañas y aplicar en lugares difíciles.
Belle Z.
San Francisco, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my FAVORITE mascara. It stays on all day without a single smudge under my eyes. It doesn't flake, and I will definitely repurchase a second bottle. I highly recommend it if you want great length!
Sakina N.
Sugar Land, TX
Does this mascara clump at all?
Angelica M.
Glendale, AZ
how many layers would you use to get the perfect look?
Jenny W.
Does the curved angle of the mascara help with getting all the eyelashes?
Ashley m.
Corona, NY
I need to buy this , want to try it for myself
Amanda L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well does the brush go on the lashes?