Clinique High Lengths Mascara Black uploaded by Meg M.Clinique High Lengths Mascara Black uploaded by Meg M.Clinique High Lengths Mascara Black uploaded by Talia C.

BY CLINIQUE

A mascara that takes lashes to new lengths for a bigger, bolder look. Stretch limp, lifeless lashes to lengths beyond your wildest expectations. Eyes will look noticeably wider and fully energized as the curved, fine-toothed comb finds the tiniest lashes and brings them out of hiding. Ophthalmologist tested. Appropriate for sensitive eyes. see more...

• How well does the brush go on the lashes?1 Answers
  • I am struggling to find a good mascara. I want one that requires ...1 Answers
  • how many layers would you use to get the perfect look?5 Answers
  • "My lashes look the longest and fullest they've ever looked!" in 3 reviews
  • "Makes your eyelashes look like BOOM!!" in 2 reviews
  • "The unique shape of the wand helps curve to your eye and get down towards your lash line and the lashes located near the inner corner of your eye." in 2 reviews
  • "I have short lashes, and I feel like this mascara does a good job at provide length, color, and thickness." in 1 review
  • "The brush is a little hard to get used to because it only has "teeth" on one side." in 1 review
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
Chandler, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara was awful on my lashes. It applied too much product even after scrapping it on the lid. I was to take a paper towel and wipe 90% off the wand and wasting product to make it look good. I like the brush without product to run through my lashes but with product, it's not good. The formula is decent but nothing extraordinary.
Olivia W.
Olivia W.
Claremont, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you want the longest lashes of your life without the mess of falsies? Yeah, I know all mascaras claim to give you the longest lashes, but trust me please when I tell you I've tried them all and this is THE GREATEST EVER! It is all about the applicator, it is a one sided comb the grabs all the lashes and gives them so much length. It's amazing.
Jordie P.
Jordie P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This truly is the best mascara on the market. Between the comb design (which makes your lashed so long and perfectly even) and the formula (which add so much length and volume). I have almost never used anything else. This is mascara perfection and I feel like everyone needs to give it a try!
Tammy T.
Tammy T.
Bellingham, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I find this to be the perfect everyday mascara. It gives great definition and enough length to make me feel ready to face the day. It's reasonable price makes it one I reach for over drugstore brands and I find I would be happy to recommend it!
Josiane P.
Josiane P.
Cincinnati, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
The brush on this mascara is amazing. It is skinny and has short plastic bristles but it separates your lashes and applies the color evenly and without clumps! It is long lasting and doesn't flake off on my cheeks like other mascara. Love it!
Jacquie P.
Jacquie P.
Dumfries, VA
I really like the lengthening brush on this mascara but I only gave it 4 stars because I need the volume and this didn't give that. The formula was good and I would buy again if there weren't a million others on the market for me to play with.
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
Parkville, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
this mascara was of pretty good use. it enhanced my lashes and did last long. The only issue i had was when taking it off it is a bit messy and you have to wipe a good amount of times before it actually comes all the way off
Bailey B.
Bailey B.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this mascara for 5 years and it never fails! I always get the blackest black, and it lasts forever on and the wand is perfect for top and bottom lashes. I will continue to buy this for a long time!
Sonia L M.
Sonia L M.
Calexico, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I looooove this mascara!!! I have long lashes but every time I put this mascara on it makes my lashes look longer like if I'm wearing fake lashes. I totally recommend it. I will definitely buy it again!!!
Dunia C.
Dunia C.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Clinique High Lengths Mascara Black is at the top of my list! It does not clump your eyelashes. It gives your lashes super length aswell. I would recommend this product for sure !
Sakina N.
Sakina N.
Sugar Land, TX
Does this mascara clump at all?
Angelica M.
Angelica M.
Glendale, AZ
how many layers would you use to get the perfect look?
Jenny W.
Jenny W.
Does the curved angle of the mascara help with getting all the eyelashes?
Ashley m.
Ashley m.
Corona, NY
I need to buy this , want to try it for myself
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well does the brush go on the lashes?