Clinique High Lengths Mascara Black uploaded by Meg M.Clinique High Lengths Mascara Black uploaded by Meg M.Clinique High Lengths Mascara Black uploaded by Talia C.

BY CLINIQUE

A mascara that takes lashes to new lengths for a bigger, bolder look. Stretch limp, lifeless lashes to lengths beyond your wildest expectations. Eyes will look noticeably wider and fully energized as the curved, fine-toothed comb finds the tiniest lashes and brings them out of hiding. Ophthalmologist tested. Appropriate for sensitive eyes. see more...

• How well does the brush go on the lashes?1 Answers
  • I am struggling to find a good mascara. I want one that requires ...1 Answers
  • how many layers would you use to get the perfect look?5 Answers
  • "My lashes look the longest and fullest they've ever looked!" in 3 reviews
  • "Makes your eyelashes look like BOOM!!" in 2 reviews
  • "The unique shape of the wand helps curve to your eye and get down towards your lash line and the lashes located near the inner corner of your eye." in 2 reviews
  • "I have short lashes, and I feel like this mascara does a good job at provide length, color, and thickness." in 1 review
  • "The brush is a little hard to get used to because it only has "teeth" on one side." in 1 review
Bailey B.
Louisville , KY
I have been using this mascara for 5 years and it never fails! I always get the blackest black, and it lasts forever on and the wand is perfect for top and bottom lashes. I will continue to buy this for a long time!
Sonia L M.
Calexico, CA
I looooove this mascara!!! I have long lashes but every time I put this mascara on it makes my lashes look longer like if I'm wearing fake lashes. I totally recommend it. I will definitely buy it again!!!
Taylor M.
Emeryville, CA
The brush is really cool on this mascara- It's like a comb which really helps separate and define each lash. The formula never flakes and stays on really well despite not being waterproof. I like it and will buy again!
Ashton L.
Mount Airy, NC
This mascara is a bit awkward to get used to to begin with however once you start applying you will never want a different mascara ever again. This product makes lashes fuller and longer with barley any effort.
Cheyanne C.
Gilbert, AZ
I have just recently purchased this, after trying it out at Sephora. I always.. and I mean ALWAYS wear false lashes because I hate my real ones. But when I wear this, I am content without them. The wand is very different and at first, I was not drawn in by it.. but once you put it on, you will understand. It lengthens my lashes like no other. This definitely doesn't provide as much fullness as some other products but I have a lot of lashes, so that isn't a concern for me. My only suggestion is that if you decide to purchase this, be sure to wipe the excess on your hand because it deposits a lot onto the wand. Also, this is nowhere near waterproof.
Rose E.
I love love love this mascara. It separates the lashes and makes your lashes look long. I love the curved brush it makes it easy to get really close to your lash line.
Terri H.
This mascara really lengthens your lashes. It lasts all day and stays put. I've been using this mascara for years and have not found another kind that works better!
Waverly T.
A little pricey, but not a bad mascara. This was the first mascara I purchased from Clinique. The brush is a little hard to get used to because it only has "teeth" on one side. But it does really get each individual lash fairly well. I love how this brush works on bottom lashes especially. It did add length at first, but after a while the brush started to get clumps in it. When I use it now, I have to scrape off excess and clumps onto the hole of the tube before I use it. It still works to create a natural eyelash look but it doesn't really add much length after a while of use. Good mascara, but not the greatest.
Elizabeth H.
Jackson, MI
long lasting with out setting spray. sometimes if I'm in a hurry takes longer than wanted to dry. other than that its a wonderful mascara and gets the job done without false lashes
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I really like this mascara! I got it in a free promotion bag and it has become one of my new favorite mascaras! The brush it's tiny and grabs every lash perfectly! When I run out of this tube I will probably get it again! Only down side is it's a little expensive and although it does amazing at lengthening you need to use an eye lash curler if you want a good curl!
Sakina N.
Sugar Land, TX
Does this mascara clump at all?
Angelica M.
Glendale, AZ
how many layers would you use to get the perfect look?
Jenny W.
Does the curved angle of the mascara help with getting all the eyelashes?
Ashley m.
Corona, NY
I need to buy this , want to try it for myself
Amanda L.
How well does the brush go on the lashes?