Clinique High Lengths Mascara Black uploaded by Meg M.Clinique High Lengths Mascara Black uploaded by Meg M.Clinique High Lengths Mascara Black uploaded by Talia C.

BY CLINIQUE

A mascara that takes lashes to new lengths for a bigger, bolder look. Stretch limp, lifeless lashes to lengths beyond your wildest expectations. Eyes will look noticeably wider and fully energized as the curved, fine-toothed comb finds the tiniest lashes and brings them out of hiding. Ophthalmologist tested. Appropriate for sensitive eyes. see more...

• How well does the brush go on the lashes?1 Answers
  • I am struggling to find a good mascara. I want one that requires ...1 Answers
  • how many layers would you use to get the perfect look?5 Answers
  • "My lashes look the longest and fullest they've ever looked!" in 3 reviews
  • "Makes your eyelashes look like BOOM!!" in 2 reviews
  • "The unique shape of the wand helps curve to your eye and get down towards your lash line and the lashes located near the inner corner of your eye." in 2 reviews
  • "I have short lashes, and I feel like this mascara does a good job at provide length, color, and thickness." in 1 review
  • "The brush is a little hard to get used to because it only has "teeth" on one side." in 1 review
Farah I.
Farah I.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love to wear this mascara when i am going to work and want a natural look. I like that its brown so if you apply a lot it will look black. Makes my lashes super long and natural looking. I love wearing this mascara with my dewy natural looks
Ashton L.
Ashton L.
Mount Airy, NC
This mascara is a bit awkward to get used to to begin with however once you start applying you will never want a different mascara ever again. This product makes lashes fuller and longer with barley any effort.
Belle Z.
Belle Z.
San francisco, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my FAVORITE mascara. It stays on all day without a single smudge under my eyes. It doesn't flake, and I will definitely repurchase a second bottle. I highly recommend it if you want great length!
Asia R.
Asia R.
Blacklick, OH
Not a fan of this mascara, I'm not huge fan of Clinique mascaras. They are very wet and lead to smudging, it also causes me a lot of issues with clumping. Love Clinique but not into their mascaras.
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Miramar, FL
Sometimes it's hard to find a mascara to make my super curly lashes look good but this mascara does the trick. The comb allows me to really get all my lashes to the perfect length .
Abigail C.
Abigail C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara is very black and the formula is great! For sure has a very unique wand and it definitely adds some amazing length to your lashes! I recommend.
Luz H.
Luz H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
With Clinique High Lengths Mascara my eyelashes look Longest! It is a little hard to put it on, but when you do it right the eyelashes will look amazing!
Genny A.
Genny A.
Clinique High lengths mascara make your eyelashes look long and full for any occasion day or night where this product and you see results.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Reedsville, WV
Gives extra length to my eye lashes. Definitely will be a repeat user! Love the way it makes my lashes look. I bought it at Elder Beerman.
Daniela M.
Daniela M.
Medley, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Esta mascara de pestañas es una de mis favoritas en el mercado! Me encanta, se las recomiendo. Si tienen la oportunidad, comprenla.
Sakina N.
Sakina N.
Sugar Land, TX
Does this mascara clump at all?
Angelica M.
Angelica M.
Glendale, AZ
how many layers would you use to get the perfect look?
Jenny W.
Jenny W.
Does the curved angle of the mascara help with getting all the eyelashes?
Ashley m.
Ashley m.
Corona, NY
I need to buy this , want to try it for myself
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well does the brush go on the lashes?